Are you happy where you live?

ReflectedLight

Are you happy where you live?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy where you live?

• Yes
    • No

I live in Northn Colo, about an hour north of Denver on the High Plains.

While I love the nearest city, Fort Collins, my living area is not good (for me). It comes down to too many rednecks, too windy, not enough trees, and I cannot see myself raising children here.

My wife is from the Inland NW (Spokane, WA area) and we are looking to move there. In fact, I will be applying to Washington State University for grad school, where I would have to live one year in Pullman and then 2 years in Spokane over the course of my studies.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Chicago, and living about 30 miles northwest of the city, it's not as congested...and I like that. But if I could make the money that currently I make in Northern Wisconsin or the UP of Michigan, I'd be gone.

I also liked the Denver area. I wouldn't mind setting up shop northwest of Denver, but I don't know if I would like being that far away from family.

Nope. I live across the street from gang member wannabes, and right next door to some sort of crack house (I guess??).

My kids deserve better, and we're looking into moving soon.

P.S: These people moved here after I was already here, as I'd never knowingly move in with these sh*ts around.

EDIT: Whoops, I guess I misunderstood this topic. Are you happy in the CITY where you live. Well to that I say mostly yes laugh.gif

Archived