Have you heard?

MMCXII

Rush is also announcing that they will contribute $100,000 from the show in New Orleans to assist in the continuation of revitalizing the city post Katrina.

Nice Job! smile.gif

Rush is also announcing that they will contribute $100,000 from the show in New Orleans to assist in the continuation of revitalizing the city post Katrina.

Nice Job!

goodpost.gif

I saw this and told my wife how cool I thought this was as well. trink39.gif

RUSH plays amazing music and has the most inspiring, as well as thought provoking lyrics of any musical group ever!!! yes.gif

But they also seem to be genuinely good people; which are becoming harder and harder to find in todays society, especially among celebrities. eh.gif

Only 6 days until Front row at Oklahoma City 1022.gif 1022.gif

2.gif Rules!!!

Not only are "my boys" the best band around, they're also the coolest! I've been in the states all my life, but have Canadian parents and relatives. Makes me proud to be a quasi-Canadian myself!

That was really cool of them. A really nice gesture for a place they hardly visited in the last 10 years. Just goes to show you what kinda people they are. The only sad thing is, New Orleans is so backwards, that the money may never be used in the proper manner. Trust me, I live there. Politics!

Archived