New book from Neil?

Ancient Ways

I received an e-mail form Amazon recommending a new book from Neil called The Roadshow Illustrated Companion. It is described as:

A stunning companion to Roadshow: Landscape with Drums, The Illustrated Companion combines eloquent text with a range of full color photographs depicting the byways, bystanders, backstage hands, and other features of Neil Peart's ever-changing landscape as he journeys by motorcycle between dates on Rush's historic 30th Anniversary World Tour. Including concert photos taken by official Rush photographer Andrew MacNaughtan The Roadshow Illustrated Companion vividly chronicles Peart's ultimate travel adventure delivering a sublimely executed treatise on the art of travel.

Shows a release of July 25, 2008.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 16 2008, 10:54 PM)
I received an e-mail form Amazon recommending a new book from Neil called The Roadshow Illustrated Companion. It is described as:

A stunning companion to Roadshow: Landscape with Drums, The Illustrated Companion combines eloquent text with a range of full color photographs depicting the byways, bystanders, backstage hands, and other features of Neil Peart's ever-changing landscape as he journeys by motorcycle between dates on Rush's historic 30th Anniversary World Tour. Including concert photos taken by official Rush photographer Andrew MacNaughtan The Roadshow Illustrated Companion vividly chronicles Peart's ultimate travel adventure delivering a sublimely executed treatise on the art of travel.

Shows a release of July 25, 2008.

ohmy.gif

definitely worth checking out. i wonder if it will have all the text from the book, or just captions for the images?

Archived