Patrick Swayze

Lerxster

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (D'Artagnan @ Mar 24 2008, 03:42 AM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Mar 23 2008, 07:43 PM)
QUOTE (D'Artagnan @ Mar 23 2008, 09:30 AM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Mar 20 2008, 06:56 PM)

For a while this was rather stimulating but since you seem to be out of intelligent retort I thought it was time for me to find entertainment somewhere else.  If you would like to scour through your dictionary and thesaurus then by all means post what you find and I will review it later.

The damndest thing is that you and the other moron already said something along the lines of "ok im outta here", only to grace me with another stupid post of yours short moments thereafter.

For once, be true to your words, and GTFO this thread.

After three days this is the best you could come up with?

That is so sad.......

z7shysterical.gif

Oh dear...

I thought "it was time for you to find entertainment somewhere else", what prompted you to come back to the house that D'Artagnan built ?

If that's the best that you can build then I'm surprised you're not receiving lawsuits for shoddy workmanship

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Apr 8 2008, 07:48 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Apr 8 2008, 08:42 PM)
There were pictures on the news today showing him smoking while leaving the cancer treatment facility confused13.gif

Thats a shame.

Why is that a shame? He already has cancer. It's not like he's going to save his life if he quits smoking. May as well enjoy what time he has left.

QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Apr 8 2008, 11:22 PM)
There were pictures on the news today showing him smoking while leaving the cancer treatment facility confused13.gif

Thats a shame.

Why is that a shame? He already has cancer. It's not like he's going to save his life if he quits smoking. May as well enjoy what time he has left.

I would think if that's the reasoning, then why should he get treated at all? He was leaving a treatment facility, yes?

If he IS receiving treatment, then I would think his body and his immune system would need to be in top-notch shape. Smoking works against that.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 9 2008, 10:24 AM)

Thats a shame.

I would think if that's the reasoning, then why should he get treated at all? He was leaving a treatment facility, yes?

If he IS receiving treatment, then I would think his body and his immune system would need to be in top-notch shape. Smoking works against that.

Very good point...

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Apr 9 2008, 09:24 AM)

Thats a shame.

True. But to a long time smoker, the quality of life will go down. He will always crave a cigarette until he dies. It is sad, but it is true. It is a trade off. If he has a chance of beating the cancer or a significant increase in life expectancy, I concede to your point.