Musictoday tickets

Lrigyttiw

Did you get a confirmation e-mail when you ordered your tickets? Did you read it?

For shipped tickets: By choosing UPS or US Mail, it does NOT mean that your tickets will be shipped out immediately after you process your order. Tickets will be shipped 10 business days (approximately 2 weeks) before the event date. If you have not received your tickets one week prior to the event date, please email tix@musictoday.com immediately. Non-delivery claims must be made no later than 48 hours prior to a weekday event and no later than Thursday evening prior to a weekend event. Day of show and weekend requests for assistance cannot be honored and no refunds will be made. Note: UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.

QUOTE (Lectoid @ Mar 4 2008, 11:07 PM)
Did you get a confirmation e-mail when you ordered your tickets? Did you read it?

For shipped tickets: By choosing UPS or US Mail, it does NOT mean that your tickets will be shipped out immediately after you process your order. Tickets will be shipped 10 business days (approximately 2 weeks) before the event date. If you have not received your tickets one week prior to the event date, please email tix@musictoday.com immediately. Non-delivery claims must be made no later than 48 hours prior to a weekday event and no later than Thursday evening prior to a weekend event. Day of show and weekend requests for assistance cannot be honored and no refunds will be made. Note: UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.

kinda snotty remark..... yes, I did read the fine print. I was just wondering in general.

I like how there was an inference that I didn't read the fine print. I know that some people get their tickets earlier than the expected delivery date. So much for curiosity.

I apologize for coming off as a complete arse. I was working on an issue that could have been made easier if the user read the directions. I carried some of that over when replying.

Sorry about that. Also I didn't know any MT buyers were getting them early. I thought you were just asking plainly.

As far as the 2nd day air from UPS goes, I opted for USPS delivery (it cost less) and I got my tickets this past Saturday. My buddy, who opted for UPS 2nd Day Air for the same show (both mine and his were ordered the opening minutes of the presale), got his today. So much for the extra $$$ laugh.gif

edit cause I can't spell

I got my MusicTodat tickets more than 6 weeks before the show for this leg of the tour. I have in hand tickets for Orlando & Jacksonville. The shows are not until 4/15 & 4/17. Mine were delivered around 3/5/08.

why do they even have an option for quicker shipping then? I smell a scam cause I bought one set, didnt even know you could change the shipping charges. The ground was like 3 bucks while the 2nd day air was 10. 7 bucks difference, for basically nothing, times the number of people who used 2nd day = alot of extra money in MTs pockets.

QUOTE (OBaterista! @ Mar 13 2008, 10:40 AM)
why do they even have an option for quicker shipping then? I smell a scam cause I bought one set, didnt even know you could change the shipping charges. The ground was like 3 bucks while the 2nd day air was 10. 7 bucks difference, for basically nothing, times the number of people who used 2nd day = alot of extra money in MTs pockets.

I guess the thinking is when they ARE allowed to release the tickets that they will get to you quickly and securely once they ship.

Believe me when they do arrive it will be from an expedited courier if you selected that option.

Anyways I got tickets to four shows in 2008 - I already received the non-MusicToday tickets but imagine it is still several weeks until their tickets ship out.

well that makes me feel a little better, and i have also been mailed all my general sale tickets, got them about 2 weeks ago...with free shipping.

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ Mar 4 2008, 11:19 PM)
How long does it take to get the tickets from Musictoday? What the hell was the 2nd day air charge for?

Yeah, I was extremely pissed when I found out the 2 day air charge will come into effect exactly 4 months after I paid for the damn things. Worse, I might have moved into a different apartment then and I really hope my tickets don't get lost or stolen.

QUOTE (OBaterista! @ Mar 13 2008, 11:40 AM)

The UPS 2nd Day Air isn't worth it. My buddy and I ordered our tickets at the exact same time for the same show. I chose USPS Priority Mail because it was cheaper. My buddy went with the default UPS 2nd Day. I got my tickets before he got his wink.gif

Archived