Praise for Rush in the latest WWE Magazine

xx2112xx

Y2J, or Chris Jericho, had an article in the latest issue where he answered reader questions, one of them read,

"Who would you say is Canada's most valuable rock 'n' roll export? Rush or Nickleback?"

Jericho: "Rush. Nickleback is the Creed of the new millienium. They sell millions and millions of records, but I don't know anyone who actually owns one. They're cool and do their own thing, but Rush is the king of Canada rock. Their tour this past summer was amazing."

1022.gif

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif

jericho is awesome! too bad wwe is so caught up with wreslters like cena who cant rastle that they dont use the true talent...which is why i dont watch much anymore

new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (VaporTrails04 @ Mar 2 2008, 10:38 PM)

jericho is awesome! too bad wwe is so caught up with wreslters like cena who cant rastle that they dont use the true talent...which is why i dont watch much anymore

THATS SO TRUE!

and Jericho RULES!

QUOTE (VaporTrails04 @ Mar 2 2008, 10:38 PM)

Wow, wrestling fans on a Rush board, whodathunkit?

The only reason Cena keeps getting pushed is that the little kids like him, but I digress.

Jericho is a true metalhead. I know he's good friends with Mike Portnoy and he lists Iron Maiden as his all time favorite band.

Archived