Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (doublereeder @ Jul 23 2008, 02:09 AM)
QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jul 23 2008, 01:24 AM)
i luv that oh canada vid! he is so effin hot in it wub.gif laugh.gif and doublereeder i kno what ya mean, i watch that video wayy to muchh laugh.gif its like a necessity to watch it tongue.gif

Being a Geddy Girl (Well a Rush fan in general,) is a religion by itself!

notworthy.gif

trink39.gif

Agreed! laugh.gif tongue.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif 1287.gif goodpost.gif trink39.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jul 23 2008, 06:47 AM)
omg ya! i wish i could be the tobaggon, first he would ride me then stick his tongue on me ..... who wouldnt wanna be the tobaggon?!?

Ak, don't! wacko.gif smash.gif Every time I watch that vid, I have to rewind the last part at least three times! laugh.gif

The tobogganing video was a major contributor to me falling for Rush! Before I saw that I had always thought of them as being kind of grim and humourless. Oh how wrong I was!

If only my Rush fan friend had told me about that sooner, eh? laugh.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jul 22 2008, 10:31 PM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jul 22 2008, 10:21 PM)
Aw wow...I passed up the AC gig, but managed to get lucky in going to the PNC gig, only to be groped by the effing creep who invited me! (see the thread I made in the S&A tour forum)!!!!

Ugh, it still was worth it though, cos the ass was told to cool it after several times...

The AC gig was amazing! My husband isn't a 2.gif fan but he was totally rockin' out there. Such a fun night.

To keep this thread on topic, here's a GeddyFace:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x285/geddysmullet/r30GeddyFace01.jpg

wub.gif

Great Geddy Face! wub.gif

Oh yessssssss...Just call me a Geddy Worshiper!!!! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/DahniLovesSquire/pray2.gif

The GeddyFace, the Geddy Hop, each a religious experience in themselves... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/DahniLovesSquire/38.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jul 23 2008, 11:34 AM)
Gotta love the GeddyFace! laugh.gif

Some day I'll post the GeddyFace collection.

Yes! We do love the Geddy face! laugh.gif

GM, that will be great to see your collection of the GeddyFace biggrin.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jul 23 2008, 11:43 AM)
Oh yessssssss...Just call me a Geddy Worshiper!!!! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/DahniLovesSquire/pray2.gif

The GeddyFace, the Geddy Hop, each a religious experience in themselves... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/DahniLovesSquire/38.gif

Don't forget his bum!

wink.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jul 22 2008, 10:47 PM)
omg ya! i wish i could be the tobaggon, first he would ride me then stick his tongue on me ..... who wouldnt wanna be the tobaggon?!?

ohmy.gif blush4.gif drool1.gif banghead.gif

Hahaha! I'm sure everyone here thinks the same thing when they watch that video. biggrin.gif wub.gif

I love the vid, I found it a couple of months ago and I cant count how many times I've watched it. I've showed it to a few other people too. My husband thinks its hilarious.

Can somebody tell me how to get pictures to post right next to each other in my signature? I want to put up a bunch of Ged pics from Photobucket but they all come right after each other making my sig tooooo long! Help!

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 23 2008, 02:54 PM)

Can somebody tell me how to get pictures to post right next to each other in my signature? I want to put up a bunch of Ged pics from Photobucket but they all come right after each other making my sig tooooo long! Help!

Make sure there are no line breaks between the picture links.

I dont know even if I should be in here, it said Ladys on the door.. But go check my 3D computer graphics in the "Turn The Page" topic, there is a delicious Gedster you might like... wink.gif

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Jul 23 2008, 01:32 PM)

Hahaha! I'm sure everyone here thinks the same thing when they watch that video. biggrin.gif wub.gif

I love the vid, I found it a couple of months ago and I cant count how many times I've watched it. I've showed it to a few other people too. My husband thinks its hilarious.

laugh.gif tongue.gif ya when i found that vid, i was so like omg about it, i hadda call my friend immediantly and make her watch it, laugh.gif even though she isnt even a Rush fan ohmy.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jul 23 2008, 09:00 PM)
Here's a GeddyFace from kittengirl2112's most excellent Bristow set:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3224/2685533214_d17d431669_b.jpg

Not to mention that sexy body drool1.gif wacko.gif banghead.gif

Cold shower time.. yes.gif

Edit: I've also just noticed something very interesting for any Neil Girls who may wonder into this thread.. wink.gif

Edited by Jaye

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jul 23 2008, 03:19 PM)
QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jul 23 2008, 09:00 PM)
Here's a GeddyFace from kittengirl2112's most excellent Bristow set:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3224/2685533214_d17d431669_b.jpg

Not to mention that sexy body drool1.gif wacko.gif banghead.gif

Cold shower time.. yes.gif

Edit: I've also just noticed something very interesting for any Neil Girls who may wonder into this thread.. wink.gif

I love his Geddy Faces. wub.gif laugh.gif

Hi Gals!

I have this question, and because you people are kind of the resident experts on the subject, I figured I'd ask you.

What color are Ged's eyes??

I've been looking everywhere trying to figure that out, but because of his glasses it's hard to tell. I'm leaning on blue, but in some pictures they look brown!

Picture evidence would be nice, if you can... wink.gif

QUOTE (The_Analog_Kid @ Jul 23 2008, 01:09 PM)
QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Jul 23 2008, 01:32 PM)

laugh.gif tongue.gif ya when i found that vid, i was so like omg about it, i hadda call my friend immediantly and make her watch it, laugh.gif even though she isnt even a Rush fan ohmy.gif laugh.gif

Haha oh totally, the friend I showed it to wasnt a Rush fan either (at the time anyway) but later on down the road I managed to turn her into a Rush nut too! cheer.gif She texts me all excitedly every time she hears Rush play on the radio and I'm sending her a bunch of their CDs in the next few days here. Even flew up to Seattle (where she lives) and took her to a Rush concert in May and she loved it.

Though I dont think she likes Geddy the way I do. confused13.gif But she still humors me when I send her tons of pictures and such. biggrin.gif

I'm working on getting my younger sister into them now too. She was visiting me when Rush was on Colbert and I think I scared her a bit with my enthusiasm about the whole thing haha.

QUOTE (gypsy_owl @ Jul 23 2008, 05:25 PM)
Hi Gals!

I have this question, and because you people are kind of the resident experts on the subject, I figured I'd ask you.

I've been looking everywhere trying to figure that out, but because of his glasses it's hard to tell. I'm leaning on blue, but in some pictures they look brown!

Gedd's eyes?? They're brown, aren't they????

Or mebbe a Hazel something???

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jul 24 2008, 12:07 AM)
QUOTE (gypsy_owl @ Jul 23 2008, 05:25 PM)
Hi Gals!

Gedd's eyes?? They're brown, aren't they????

Or mebbe a Hazel something???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Geddy8.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Geddy19.jpg

wink.gif