QUOTE (Jaye @ Jun 7 2008, 11:10 AM)
Jaye is bored. Geddy, entertain her! 653.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Geddy318.jpg
Oh yer..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Geddy337.jpg
wacko.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Geddy338.jpg

1022.gif

That third pic shows Geddy dressed just as he did in 2002 at the Kansas City Vapor Trails concert!!!! At least, this is the way I remember him at that concert. Ahhh...........the Vapor Trails Tour................this is the tour that rekindled MY EXTREME LUST for GEDDY!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif tongue.gif blush4.gif yes.gif yes.gif ohmy.gif

Edited by Vive le Rush

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Geddy338.jpg

Oh. My.

GODS!!!

Look at those ARMS!!!

drool1.gif

Thank you, Jaye!!! biggrin.gif

Morning Ladies! I had my meet and greet last night. I looked right into to Geddys eyes wub.gif and told him he was my favorite and I thanked him for 32 years of music( that's how long I've been a fan) and he thanked me back wub.gif wub.gif

Tis true that the herd you in & out like cattle. I was first in line and NO ONE was going to get in front of me.

He's SOOOO much hotter in person

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jun 10 2008, 06:22 AM)

Morning Ladies! I had my meet and greet last night. I looked right into to Geddys eyes wub.gif and told him he was my favorite and I thanked him for 32 years of music( that's how long I've been a fan) and he thanked me back wub.gif wub.gif
Tis true that the herd you in & out like cattle. I was first in line and NO ONE was going to get in front of me.

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

WOW!! I couldn't even imagine. How awesome! I'm SO happy for you. What a fantastic experience.

But what about Alex?! How was Alex?! Did he exude as much hotness as I would expect? wink.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jun 10 2008, 09:22 AM)

lucky girl!

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jun 10 2008, 08:22 AM)

Oh, you lucky, lucky girl!! Were you able to get any pictures? (Though just meeting him would be more than enough for me!!)

What a night... wub.gif

http://a366.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/59/l_5e39f4e6f6c2ee845ef1dabcbb568465.jpg

Edit: The lil girl by Alex is my sister, by the way! And the guy in the middle is a family friend.

Edited by The_Enemy_Within

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jun 10 2008, 08:22 AM)

You were at the Chicago show...?

Me toooo

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Jun 10 2008, 12:07 PM)
What a night... wub.gif

http://a366.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/59/l_5e39f4e6f6c2ee845ef1dabcbb568465.jpg

Edit: The lil girl by Alex is my sister, by the way! And the guy in the middle is a family friend.

ohmy.gif Again????? You had pics with them last year too!!! laugh.gif You are a very happy girl and I am soo utterly jelous of you.

Alex you look sooo awesome too biggrin.gif Rock On my friend! hug2.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 10 2008, 06:44 AM)

Morning Ladies!  I had my meet and greet last night.  I looked right into to Geddys eyes  wub.gif and told him he was my favorite and I thanked him for 32 years of music( that's how long I've been a fan) and he thanked me back  wub.gif  wub.gif
Tis true that the herd you in & out like cattle.  I was first in line and NO ONE was going to get in front of me.

WOW!! I couldn't even imagine. How awesome! I'm SO happy for you. What a fantastic experience.

But what about Alex?! How was Alex?! Did he exude as much hotness as I would expect? wink.gif

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Jun 10 2008, 10:07 AM)
What a night...  wub.gif

I care not for Geddy (ok maybe a little tongue.gif )

Alex!

Tell us about Alex!

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 10 2008, 03:00 PM)

Morning Ladies!  I had my meet and greet last night.  I looked right into to Geddys eyes  wub.gif and told him he was my favorite and I thanked him for 32 years of music( that's how long I've been a fan) and he thanked me back  wub.gif  wub.gif
Tis true that the herd you in & out like cattle.  I was first in line and NO ONE was going to get in front of me.

What a night...  wub.gif

Alex!

Tell us about Alex!

Alex was a sweetheart biggrin.gif

He was making goofy faces at my sister when she first walked up to him, laugh.gif

But Geddy.. wub.gif

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Jun 10 2008, 09:30 PM)
Alex was a sweetheart  biggrin.gif

He was making goofy faces at my sister when she first walked up to him,  laugh.gif

Aw, how sweet is that! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Jun 10 2008, 03:30 PM)

What a night...  wub.gif

Alex!

Tell us about Alex!

Alex was a sweetheart biggrin.gif

He was making goofy faces at my sister when she first walked up to him, laugh.gif

But Geddy.. wub.gif

Ahh, NH!

I'm so excited for you! So when you said "Morning Ladies," did you mean 'Good morning ladies, I slept like a baby," or 'Good morning ladies, I didn't sleep at all 'cause I was still high off of Geddy's very PRESENCE!?!?!?"

Which?

tongue.gif

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll123/miseceltic/snakes-and-arrows-live-43.jpg

This is beautiful enough to make me cry!!! wub.gif

Wow!!!

Hare biggrin.gif

What a night...  wub.gif

Alex!

Tell us about Alex!

Oh, I am THRILLED for both of you, getting the Meet & Greets! That's WONDERFUL!

I'm also burning with envy... wink.gif

Congrats, NH and TEW!!!

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jun 10 2008, 02:12 PM)
You are both very lucky girls! The rest of us are all positively green! laugh.gif

CONGRATS to BOTH OF YOU!!!! trink39.gif You are SO BLESSED!!!!!! yes.gif yes.gif I'm sure it was the MOMENT OF A LIFETIME for you!!!!!!!!! common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif I keep praying (literally) and hoping my MAGICAL DAY to meet GEDDY and ALEX will come, but so far it STILL ELUDES ME!!!!!!!! sad.gif unsure.gif ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 10 2008, 06:59 PM)
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll123/miseceltic/snakes-and-arrows-live-43.jpg

This is beautiful enough to make me cry!!! wub.gif

Wow!!!

Hare biggrin.gif

YES!!!!!!!!! yes.gif yes.gif wub.gif I LOVE THIS PIC!!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif yes.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif The first time I saw it in the '08 tourbook, I NEARLY FAINTED!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Everytime I see it, now, MY HEART JUST JUMPS OUT OF MY CHEST, AND I JUST WANT TO TOUCH HIM!!!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif blush4.gif eyesre4.gif HE IS SOOOOOOO FINE!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif yes.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (Vive le Rush @ Jun 11 2008, 04:17 AM)
I keep praying (literally) and hoping my MAGICAL DAY to meet GEDDY and ALEX will come, but so far it STILL ELUDES ME!!!!!!!! sad.gif unsure.gif ohmy.gif

b_sigh.gif Me too, Vive...Me too.

QUOTE (TheBlonde @ Jun 11 2008, 09:11 AM)
QUOTE (Vive le Rush @ Jun 11 2008, 04:17 AM)
I keep praying (literally) and hoping my MAGICAL DAY to meet GEDDY and ALEX will come, but so far it STILL ELUDES ME!!!!!!!! sad.gif  unsure.gif  ohmy.gif

b_sigh.gif Me too, Vive...Me too.

sad.gif can I say ditto? fists crying.gif