Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Dec 2 2010, 02:55 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Dec 2 2010, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Dec 2 2010, 12:36 PM)
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9247/counterparts72.jpg

Angels!? Those two are anything BUT!

I know...that's what makes that picture so epic! laugh.gif

That, and a strange little baseball sammich fantasy suddenly popped into my dirty little mind. drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

Workin' Them Angels? laugh.gif wink.gif

...I'm sure that joke has been used elsewhere in this thread, has it not? unsure.gif

Amy, welcome to the forum! Color me impressed on reading all 800 pages - even I haven't done that tongue.gif How long did it take?

I'm a newly serious fan as well, since my first show three months ago. I've always liked them and wanted to see them on the RTB tour, but it didn't happen and I ended up losing track of them for too long. Making up for lost time is fun, though!

Darn, I wish Geddy sweat could reach to the 17th row. Maybe I'll have to go for VIP for Toledo... wink.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Dec 5 2010, 02:33 PM)
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/Geddy470-1.jpg

There's just something about this picture that makes me...tingle! drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/GedMH10-1.jpg

Ooooo, I like this picture. tongue.gif

*Admires Geddy's legs and shoes*

Where is this from? And who's the lucky dude to gets to sit next to the Gedster? What I would give to be in his place... wub.gif

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Dec 5 2010, 05:21 PM)

Where is this from? And who's the lucky dude to gets to sit next to the Gedster? What I would give to be in his place... wub.gif

...I just got a mental image of you, Kahme, rushing in there and squeeeezing into that tiny space between them and grinning kind of creepily up at Geddy.

...Omigosh, doodle idea right there. 8D

Ahem, Amy, welcome to TRF, and welcome to the greatest threads on the forum. |D (Arguably.) I can't claim to be a total Geddy Gal but I can't tear myself away from this thread, either. (My heart belongs to Pratt. ♥ ...But my eyes go straight to Geddy. bolt.gif )

And that is a BUNCH of pages to get through; holy toledo. But it's time well-spent, no? ;D

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Dec 5 2010, 07:11 PM)
QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Dec 5 2010, 05:21 PM)

...I just got a mental image of you, Kahme, rushing in there and squeeeezing into that tiny space between them and grinning kind of creepily up at Geddy.

...Omigosh, doodle idea right there. 8D

Ahem, Amy, welcome to TRF, and welcome to the greatest threads on the forum. |D (Arguably.) I can't claim to be a total Geddy Gal but I can't tear myself away from this thread, either. (My heart belongs to Pratt. ♥ ...But my eyes go straight to Geddy. bolt.gif )

And that is a BUNCH of pages to get through; holy toledo. But it's time well-spent, no? ;D

That's something I'd do... drool1.gif

*Kahme sits between the two men and looks over at Geddy flirtatiously*

Kahme (leaning in): Hi, Geddy. wink.gif

Geddy: Um, hi... unsure.gif

Other Guy: Wait, who is she? huh.gif

Geddy: Just one of my fans. blush4.gif

Kahme: And one of your admirers. wub.gif

Other Guy: I think I'll go now. Leave you two alone. eh.gif

*He gets up and leaves*

*Kahme looks over again, still sitting very close and bats her eyelashes*

Geddy (under his breath): God, will I ever escape this girl? ohmy.gif

Go ahead and draw that. I'd love to see it. laugh.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Dec 5 2010, 05:01 PM)
Amy, welcome to the forum! Color me impressed on reading all 800 pages - even I haven't done that  tongue.gif How long did it take?

I'm a newly serious fan as well, since my first show three months ago. I've always liked them and wanted to see them on the RTB tour, but it didn't happen and I ended up losing track of them for too long. Making up for lost time is fun, though!

Darn, I wish Geddy sweat could reach to the 17th row. Maybe I'll have to go for VIP for Toledo...  wink.gif

Ooh, longer than I'd like to admit! Homework has been taking a bit of a backseat lately. It's time well spent, though! I bet we saw them at the same show! State Fair?

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Dec 5 2010, 06:21 PM)

It was taken during this session:

Edited by Rushchick10

QUOTE (Shirley @ Dec 6 2010, 04:39 AM)
Sorry Geddy... I feel like i've been neglecting you. I'll be back once I tie the knot... I hope sad.gif

Don't worry, Shirley - we'll look after the sexy, luscious Ged for you... wink.gif

Welcome, SA! bekloppt.gif

I'm a Lerxst Lady but I love some Geddy on the side. We share with one another when we find great pictures of our guys, too. Because we appreciate both guys (and often wish to be sandwich filling wink.gif )

Janie, those are quite nice, I agree. And don't get me wrong, I admire the hell out the Gedster.... But my heart belongs to Alex wub.gif

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/Rush/powerwindowstrio.jpg

Love our boys!! heart.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Dec 6 2010, 04:01 PM)
bekloppt.gif Amy!

Everyone, has somebody hacked Janie's account?? ohmy.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif

I wondered the same thing...I am quite concerned for our friend. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Dec 6 2010, 02:20 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Dec 6 2010, 04:01 PM)
bekloppt.gif Amy!

Everyone, has somebody hacked Janie's account?? ohmy.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif

I wondered the same thing...I am quite concerned for our friend. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No, it's really me.

I... I needed a change of scenery.

I've always said that I had a little crush on Geddy.

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Dec 5 2010, 08:45 PM)
Ooh, longer than I'd like to admit! Homework has been taking a bit of a backseat lately. It's time well spent, though! I bet we saw them at the same show! State Fair?

Yes! I was in the second to last row in the grandstand, in the more centered of the two sections on Alex's side. Did you have decent seats? Was it your first show? 17th row Geddy's side for Hershey is going to be a VAST improvement cool.gif Can't wait to try and take some pics of our guy(s)!

Edited by 1 of the 7

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Dec 6 2010, 07:37 PM)

Yes! I was in the second to last row in the grandstand, in the more centered of the two sections on Alex's side. Did you have decent seats? Was it your first show? 17th row Geddy's side for Hershey is going to be a VAST improvement cool.gif Can't wait to try and take some pics of our guy(s)!

Two of my friends and I were in the second row of the grandstands, so they were pretty good... It was my first show, and it made me a convert! I want to go to Cleveland, but that may or may not happen... Get good pics at Hershey, yes, please! wub.gif

Edited by SavageAmy

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Dec 6 2010, 07:50 PM)

Two of my friends and I were in the second row of the grandstands, so they were pretty good... It was my first show, and it made me a convert! I want to go to Cleveland, but that may or may not happen... Get good pics at Hershey, yes, please! wub.gif

I have 5th row for Hershey (Geddy's side, of course!) and SECOND ROW FOR MADISON SQUARE GARDEN (Again, Geddy's side! Need you ask?)!

I shall take pictures...oh, yes... 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Dec 6 2010, 10:23 PM)

I have 5th row for Hershey (Geddy's side, of course!) and SECOND ROW FOR MADISON SQUARE GARDEN (Again, Geddy's side! Need you ask?)!

My friend Ian is taking me to the Greensboro concert! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Dec 6 2010, 10:24 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Dec 6 2010, 10:23 PM)

My friend Ian is taking me to the Greensboro concert! biggrin.gif

That's all I can hit for the first bit of NA dates this spring/summer. I shall go to 2 or 3 more in June, and with my son in tow! He will be so excited!