Geddy Lee is hot!

Sodoff Baldrick

QUOTE (RushFanForever @ Apr 14 2009, 03:32 PM)
Geddy Lee and Roger Hodgson of Supertramp at Canadian Music Week 2007.

I think there's something wrong with that pic... I can't see it, so I copied the URL into the address bar, and my virus check popped up... unsure.gif

I don't know why the link would not work.

I am not good at posting images, maybe I am doing it wrong and should not even bother anymore. I will just post the link which hopefully that will work and somebody else can make the image appear in the message.

Or you can go to PicSearch and type in "Geddy Lee Roger Hodgson" as a search and that is how I found the photo.

Edited by RushFanForever

QUOTE (RushFanForever @ Apr 14 2009, 09:15 PM)
Or you can go to PicSearch and type in "Geddy Lee Roger Hodgson" as a search and that is how I found the photo.

Got ya:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/GeddyRogerHodgson.jpg

smile.gif

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Apr 13 2009, 10:39 AM)
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/9/l_ea9fa7da2f0649ba8ac9b67fac8d889d.jpg

I can't believe he is touching her. EEWWWW, I'd be afraid of catching something!

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Apr 15 2009, 09:05 AM)
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/9/l_ea9fa7da2f0649ba8ac9b67fac8d889d.jpg

I can't believe he is touching her. EEWWWW, I'd be afraid of catching something!

That picture is definitely photoshopped. You can see it because of her arms. The way her boobs go over them... it's not natural. It's the wrong curvature and everything.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 15 2009, 07:39 AM)

That picture is definitely photoshopped. You can see it because of her arms. The way her boobs go over them... it's not natural. It's the wrong curvature and everything.

Mmmm, I don't know Ya. The way the hair falls over her boobs looks natural and the way the boob fat is squishing her upper arm looks pretty real to me. I will say that the shadow on her dress is a bit odd though. If it is Photoshopped, it's well-done. Only Geddy would know for sure! Oh you know he would remember that woman! And where are they? A high school gym or something?

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 15 2009, 09:46 AM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 15 2009, 07:39 AM)

Mmmm, I don't know Ya. The way the hair falls over her boobs looks natural and the way the boob fat is squishing her upper arm looks pretty real to me. I will say that the shadow on her dress is a bit odd though. If it is Photoshopped, it's well-done. Only Geddy would know for sure! Oh you know he would remember that woman! And where are they? A high school gym or something?

Her upper arm is still baffling me. It doesnt follow the contours of a normal muscle structure. The way her boobs are too... it's misshaped... I guess it could just be a botched boob job as well. wacko.gif

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree

What I have noticed is that in the photos of the fan meet and greets that Geddy and Alex have done, Geddy never puts his arm around a fan when posing for a photo. Sometimes Alex has, but never Geddy.

He either has both arms crossed or hanging to the side or both hands clasped. This is rare.

Special rare once in a lifetime fan meet and greets like this one is when we will probably see Alex, Neil and Geddy together.

Edited by RushFanForever

QUOTE (RushFanForever @ Apr 15 2009, 09:18 PM)
What I have noticed is that in the photos of the fan meet and greets that Geddy and Alex have done, Geddy never puts his arm around a fan when posing for a photo. Sometimes Alex has, but never Geddy.

He either has both arms crossed or hanging to the side or both hands clasped. This is rare.

Special rare once in a lifetime fan meet and greets like this one is when we will probably see Alex, Neil and Geddy together.

If you look at the Snakebytes photos, many times, Geddy has his arm around women. Never men. He's a playa!

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 16 2009, 02:16 PM)

If you look at the Snakebytes photos, many times, Geddy has his arm around women. Never men. He's a playa!

I need to get a M&G... yes.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Apr 16 2009, 06:59 AM)

He put his arm around me as I was trying to put my arm around him..ended up so close we were practically holding hands...Yeah I know poor me!

In some of those Snakebytes photos, I swear Geddy's doing some butt grabbing (and vice versa)!

Again...

HE'S A PLAYA!

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 15 2009, 09:39 AM)

Oh no, she's real. I've seen her on TV before.

How could ANYONE think that looks good? 062802puke_prv.gif

Found it

Edited by Kid_Gloves

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Apr 10 2009, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Apr 10 2009, 04:46 PM)
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp141/Sir_Lerxst/1095f.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! wub.gif

That is TOO cute!!!!! smile.gif

Loves it! wub.gif

QUOTE (Kid_Gloves @ Apr 16 2009, 11:42 AM)

Oh no, she's real. I've seen her on TV before.

Found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL4T-aiuNdk

Well, "real" is a relative term, LOL!

She may well exist... But I think that's as close to "real" as it gets

Sorry ...uhmmm... lady(?) But you should sue your surgeon! You look like a freakish monster!

No way she's all "real" scared.gif

Now...

Please...

People...

STOP QUOTING THE PIC!!!

eww eww eww eww eww!!!

QUOTE (Kid_Gloves @ Apr 16 2009, 10:47 AM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Apr 10 2009, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Apr 10 2009, 04:46 PM)
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp141/Sir_Lerxst/1095f.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! wub.gif

That is TOO cute!!!!! smile.gif

Loves it! wub.gif

This was just before that dreaded mullet came into play. Oh Geddy what were you thinking? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 16 2009, 12:33 PM)
This was just before that dreaded mullet came into play. Oh Geddy what were you thinking? laugh.gif

He was thinking that one day someone really cool and special would want a good username wink.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Apr 16 2009, 09:28 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 16 2009, 02:16 PM)

I need to get a M&G... yes.gif wub.gif

Me too!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Garden Dancer @ Apr 16 2009, 11:32 AM)

Oh no, she's real.  I've seen her on TV before.

Sorry ...uhmmm... lady(?) But you should sue your surgeon! You look like a freakish monster!

Now...

Please...

People...

STOP QUOTING THE PIC!!!

eww eww eww eww eww!!!

sad.gif I feel sorry for her. It is a bummer she feels she has to do this when it compromises her health. She must be very insecure.

QUOTE (Lady April @ Apr 17 2009, 10:48 PM)

Now...

Please...

People...

STOP QUOTING THE PIC!!!

eww eww eww eww eww!!!

sad.gif I feel sorry for her. It is a bummer she feels she has to do this when it compromises her health. She must be very insecure.

You're a better woman than I, April.

I just...

She...

Man. I can't get past it.

What was she going for? Is that really the look she was going for? Really?!?

Sorry.

I can't help it.

Eww! scared.gif

QUOTE (Garden Dancer @ Apr 18 2009, 12:29 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Apr 17 2009, 10:48 PM)

Now...

Please...

People...

STOP QUOTING THE PIC!!!

eww eww eww eww eww!!!

You're a better woman than I, April.

I just...

She...

Man. I can't get past it.

What was she going for? Is that really the look she was going for? Really?!?

Sorry.

I can't help it.

Eww! scared.gif

Anyone who does this stuff it is making them feel better about themselves on an emotional level. Without these things they feel inadiquate, incomplete, ugly, not worth a shit ans very insecure. I can't pass judgement though? I feel those things on a regular basis and the way I choose to deal with them are a bit different than that lady's way but people still disagree and criticise me for it. So really it's a no win situation for anyone.

Ah sweet.. I had a dream last night in which Geddy called me on the phone. Just as was going to turn my attention away rom Rush and back to Roger Waters. Geddy doesn't want to let me go, it seems))) wub.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Apr 22 2009, 08:10 PM)
Okay...Enough talk about the big chested freak...How about we post more Hawt pix of Gedd???

http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/PanaceaFish/Geddy%20Lee%20Pix/Geddy20Lee-2.jpg

Heavens, that is beautiful b_sigh.gif wub.gif