God, please don't let this be true

kazzman

Got this from imdb.com

Stallone Promises Fans a 'Rambo IV'

Sylvester Stallone has promised fans of his Rambo franchise they can expect another installment of the all-action series - even though he's nearly 60. Stallone, who is currently 58 years old, is holding talks with movie bosses about resurrecting the 80s blockbusters, which centered on a violent, disillusioned Vietnam veteran. He says, "We're in the kitchen and we're cooking. I've had meetings about this and it looks good. We'll see what we come up with."

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 18 2005, 07:45 AM)
Obviously, Sly is hoping to resuscitate his waning career by regurgitating yet another sequel from a dead franchise. Why not just do "Rambo vs. Rocky: Death In A Steel Cage" and get it over with?

laugh.gif yea no kiddin

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Jan 18 2005, 11:00 AM)
I'd heard another Rocky was in the works, too. The Rambo news surprises me, because I remember a few years back Sly had wanted to do more serious drama and less action, which is how he ended up doing Copland.

You know, I thought he was extremely good in Copland. He really fleshed out that character AND got to work with DeNiro. Now he wants to do another Rambo?

Oh, brother....

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 18 2005, 09:47 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 18 2005, 07:45 AM)
Obviously, Sly is hoping to resuscitate his waning career by regurgitating yet another sequel from a dead franchise. Why not just do "Rambo vs. Rocky: Death In A Steel Cage" and get it over with?

laugh.gif yea no kiddin

icon_really_happy_guy.gif