Favorite Star Wars Villian

Slacker

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 29 2008, 06:10 PM)
The best Star Wars villain is the one who, in the next episode, wipes out the whole cast, the extras, George Lucas, R2 bloody D2, Chewcocka, meespewpeeOhhh, every single member of the crew, the costume designer, the guy who writes the book of the film, the green cross man and James Earl Jones, Puke Flieswalker, destroys all the sets and costumes and then does the decent thing and blows his own brains out too!

tongue.gif

If it's Samuel L Jackson though, I'll let him live, cos he's cool...

cool10.gif

yes.gif

:hifive:

trink39.gif

I can't believe TREEDUCK has finally posted something of relevance. z7shysterical.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jan 29 2008, 04:44 PM)
QUOTE (syrinxpriest 2112 @ Jan 29 2008, 03:08 PM)
( I'm going into nerd mode)

The books are licsensed by the big GL himself, thus making them canon.
If they say that he used a multi-detonater to blast his way out of the sarlacc, then fortunately for my fandom, he lives.

...but to the millions of fans who don't totally geek-out over this (in other words, they've only seen the films), he's dead and is now being slowly digested by the Sarlaac.

laugh.gif Sorry, d00d. cand help my geekdom.

I say we just agree to disagree. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 29 2008, 10:20 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 29 2008, 06:10 PM)
The best Star Wars villain is the one who, in the next episode, wipes out the whole cast, the extras, George Lucas, R2 bloody D2, Chewcocka, meespewpeeOhhh, every single member of the crew, the costume designer, the guy who writes the book of the film, the green cross man and James Earl Jones, Puke Flieswalker, destroys all the sets and costumes and then does the decent thing and blows his own brains out too!

tongue.gif

If it's Samuel L Jackson though, I'll let him live, cos he's cool...

cool10.gif

yes.gif

:hifive:

trink39.gif

I can't believe TREEDUCK has finally posted something of relevance. z7shysterical.gif

laugh.gif biggrin.gif ohmy.gif unsure.gif wacko.gif angry.gif no.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jan 29 2008, 09:44 PM)

If they say that he used a multi-detonater to blast his way out of the sarlacc, then fortunately for my fandom, he lives.

...but to the millions of fans who don't totally geek-out over this (in other words, they've only seen the films), he's dead and is now being slowly digested by the Sarlaac.

So, what you mean is the millions of 'fans' who can't be arsed to find out the whole story?

Very fan-like if you ask me.

I also find it odd someone discrediting the books in Turn The Page.

Edited by Mandalorian Hunter

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 30 2008, 07:33 AM)

So, what you mean is the millions of 'fans' who can't be arsed to find out the whole story?

Whoops! Wasn't aware I was in "Turn the Page." So, we're looking at ALL of the villians from the Expanded Universe?

I've only read a couple SW books, so I'll go with Captain-Supervisor Grammel from "Splinter of the Mind's Eye." He was a real tough, self-serving, underhanded bastard who didn't fall for no shit.

I love this villian........pure evil genius.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/redscaledpirhana/hut.jpg

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jan 30 2008, 03:23 PM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 30 2008, 07:33 AM)

Whoops! Wasn't aware I was in "Turn the Page." So, we're looking at ALL of the villians from the Expanded Universe?

I've only read a couple SW books, so I'll go with Captain-Supervisor Grammel from "Splinter of the Mind's Eye." He was a real tough, self-serving, underhanded bastard who didn't fall for no shit.

laugh.gif I was thinking that.

If we're bringing the books in, Darth Caedus is mine.

Jar Jar Binks "Meesa gunna makea crappy movie even worsa!"

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 31 2008, 02:28 PM)

Hey, this isn't a talk like Jar Jar Binks thread or wash Big Foots hair with buck shoots! laugh.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 31 2008, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 31 2008, 02:28 PM)

Hey, this isn't a talk like Jar Jar Binks thread or wash Big Foots hair with buck shoots! laugh.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

My bad!

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 31 2008, 03:30 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 31 2008, 07:28 PM)

Jar-Jar wasn't that bad.

Granted, he basically allowed Paplatine to 'create' his army, but the guy couldn't walk straight.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm sorry, but you can't just drop a line like that without backing it up. I mean, we're talking about a character that's pretty much universally despised! No offense intended at all, but we're going to need a lot more to go on than what you've given us.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 31 2008, 03:48 PM)

Jar-Jar wasn't that bad.

Granted, he basically allowed Paplatine to 'create' his army, but the guy couldn't walk straight.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm sorry, but you can't just drop a line like that without backing it up. I mean, we're talking about a character that's pretty much universally despised! No offense intended at all, but we're going to need a lot more to go on than what you've given us.

He speaks the truth.

F*ck Jar Jar Binks, and f*ck the prequel trilogy in general.

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Jan 31 2008, 03:53 PM)

Jar-Jar wasn't that bad.

He speaks the truth.

Agree about Jar-Jar, but not the prequels. Jar-Jar and Jake "Mannequin Skywalker" Lloyd aside, I thought they were pretty good.

The lightsaber action was faster and better than in Eps 4-6, and I'm a big fan of lightsabers. And in episode one, Obi-Wan Kenobi is actually a cool young hero, and not some slow old guy. His fight with Maul was the best!

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jan 31 2008, 05:09 PM)

Jar-Jar wasn't that bad.

He speaks the truth.

Agree about Jar-Jar, but not the prequels. Jar-Jar and Jake "Mannequin Skywalker" Lloyd aside, I thought they were pretty good.

The lightsaber action was faster and better than in Eps 4-6, and I'm a big fan of lightsabers. And in episode one, Obi-Wan Kenobi is actually a cool young hero, and not some slow old guy. His fight with Maul was the best!

Yes, the lightsaber duels were great but that's about it.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 31 2008, 04:11 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jan 31 2008, 05:09 PM)

Jar-Jar wasn't that bad.

He speaks the truth.

Yes, the lightsaber duels were great but that's about it.

What else do you need? tongue.gif

Just kidding!

My favorite is still the original 1977 movie. There was nothing like it before. And sometimes when I watch it, I'm 9-years-old again.

Edited by GeddyRulz

Boba Fett

A.) He's humanoid, and kinda cool looking.

B.) His weapon is a legitimate blaster, none of this laser sword nonsense.

C.) He doesn't use the stupid oogity boogity magic force.

Basically, he should've been in Star Trek... therefore, he's better than ANYTHING from Star Wars.

QUOTE (KenJennings @ Jan 31 2008, 04:49 PM)
Boba Fett

A.) He's humanoid, and kinda cool looking.
B.) His weapon is a legitimate blaster, none of this laser sword nonsense.
C.) He doesn't use the stupid oogity boogity magic force.

Basically, he should've been in Star Trek... therefore, he's better than ANYTHING from Star Wars.

new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif Booooooooo! "Star Wars" is better.

And I happen to LOVE lightsabers and the oogity-boogity Force. A touch of classical heroism and Eastern mysticism, repectively.

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Jan 31 2008, 03:56 PM)
Oh, and this is my favourite villain...

http://www.audienceoftwo.com/pics/upload/AFIJEJones.jpg

And if vehicles used by the Empire count, this thing is f***ing badASS!

http://hangarbay.tripod.com/ssd1.jpg

(the big one, of course)

He only did the voice...

The guy doing the action was actually...

http://www.interq.or.jp/osaka/kazutaka/vaderdave2.jpg