PAGSCON '08

owlswing

QUOTE (Pags @ May 17 2008, 07:45 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 17 2008, 10:24 AM)
now I HAVE MADE pudding shots before, so don't go knockin' 'em, 'eh?

you can use Baileys, kahula, Godiva liqueur, shambord, etc.  sweet, flavored liqueurs  like that work really well.  then, you FREEZE them.  they taste like an ice cream pudding treat! drool1.gif

now i WILL be using tequila with the margarita jello, just so ya'll know.  I think I may have to do some practice runs @ the Detroit concert over @ The Masked Drummers' crib to make sure they will be acceptable for PAGSCON. 
and some will be made with RUM
and some will be made with VODKA

so there ya go.

sounds like i'm also gonna have to put a padlock on the cooler otherwise Blonde & troutman will have the jello shots half eaten  and they'll be bombed by the time we make it Pags' house thursday... laugh.gif

that's right, Pags family.... THURSDAY.  biggrin.gif

NOW I WANT THE FROZEN PUDDING SHOTS TOO!!! rofl3.gif

Ok Ladi - good to know about Thursday. That solidifies what we thought. I believe Different Strings is flying in on Thursday too. And I 'think' Necro and Ceej may be coming in earlier for a few days. At least I hope so. And the other guest should arrive on Friday.

Now we're in the stage to start talking seriously about final plans and schedules. I'll be in touch very soon about all that.

IT'S GETTING CLOSE NOW!! 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif 653.gif 1022.gif common001.gif 2.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ May 17 2008, 11:48 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 17 2008, 09:24 AM)

you can use Baileys, kahula, Godiva liqueur, shambord, etc.  sweet, flavored liqueurs  like that work really well.  then, you FREEZE them.  they taste like an ice cream pudding treat! drool1.gif

Okay now those ones sound much better!

well, we can make some on thursday and freeze them overnight for friday if you'd like smile.gif

I don't want to make them here and have to worry about transporting them and trying to keep them frozen on the road trip out.

with the padlock on the cooler, what a pain in the ASS that would be to check up on them every so often to make sure they're staying frozen, 'eh? wacko.gif

ALTHO... i could get a couple chunks of dry ice to keep them frozen... now there's a thought.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/moving%20pictures%20smilies/icon_hmm.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 17 2008, 01:23 PM)

well, we can make some on thursday and freeze them overnight for friday if you'd like smile.gif

I don't want to make them here and have to worry about transporting them and trying to keep them frozen on the road trip out.

with the padlock on the cooler, what a pain in the ASS that would be to check up on them every so often to make sure they're staying frozen, 'eh? wacko.gif

ALTHO... i could get a couple chunks of dry ice to keep them frozen... now there's a thought.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/moving%20pictures%20smilies/icon_hmm.gif

Ladi TM & I would be Happy to keep checking on them tempted.gif unsure.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 17 2008, 09:58 AM)

yes.gif laugh.gif 653.gif cheer.gif common001.gif trink38.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ May 17 2008, 03:17 PM)

By the time we Leave Ladi is going to Shackle http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg273/blonde77th3/2_handcuffs_legirons.jpg us to our seats . unsure.gif

rofl3.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 17 2008, 12:05 PM)

By the time we Leave Ladi is going to Shackle http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg273/blonde77th3/2_handcuffs_legirons.jpg us to our seats . unsure.gif

Didn't you forget something? unsure.gif confused13.gif

whipgirl.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ May 17 2008, 05:34 PM)

whipgirl.gif

What you want this too whipgirl.gif from Ladi rofl3.gif joker.gif

I can Picture it now 2funny.gif 2funny.gif

Edited by blonde77th

now i WILL be using tequila with the margarita jello, just so ya'll know.  I think I may have to do some practice runs @ the Detroit concert over @ The Masked Drummers' crib to make sure they will be acceptable for PAGSCON. 

so there ya go.

sounds like i'm also gonna have to put a padlock on the cooler otherwise Blonde & troutman will have the jello shots half eaten  and they'll be bombed by the time we make it Pags' house thursday... laugh.gif

Thats it, im trumping everyone. I'm making Meatball shots !!! 1022.gif

http://www.caesarspasta.com/PASTABILITIES/b_meatballs.jpg

Yeah baby ! Bread crumbs, parsley, onion, garilc, yada yada yada, and VODKA !!! AND RUM !!!!!! 1022.gif WOOOO HOOO !!!!

TAKE THAT !!!!

MEATBALL SHOTS !!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

atickhum.gif

Hell, i might even make Hash Meatballs !!! 1022.gif

rofl3.gif

Edited by tick

QUOTE (troutman @ May 16 2008, 10:20 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 16 2008, 05:43 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ May 16 2008, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (owlswing @ Mar 29 2008, 07:11 PM)
Current head count is 22 including Pags and I without counting any kiddies. A maybe is still out there also.

ohmy.gif

I think that you know about some secrets.

You going to fill me in? wink.gif

I was just going through here trying to find a

head count and you know a bit more than I do.

H'mmmmmm keeping secret's eh unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif

ohmy.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif Spill The Beans!! biggrin.gif applaudit.gif cheer.gif common001.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

http://images.funagain.com/cover/medium/00390.jpg

QUOTE (Digital Man @ May 17 2008, 05:50 PM)
Current head count is 22 including Pags and I without counting any kiddies. A maybe is still out there also.

ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif Spill The Beans!! biggrin.gif applaudit.gif cheer.gif common001.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

I tell ya all again I checked and triple check all I can come up with is 18 and a ?.

For the life of me I have no idea who the other 4 are...I must have had one of those brain fart moments when I was counting back in March. laugh.gif

Maybe we need a sound off type thing to help me out here laugh.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 17 2008, 01:48 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ May 17 2008, 05:34 PM)

whipgirl.gif

What you want this too whipgirl.gif from Ladi rofl3.gif joker.gif

I can Picture it now 2funny.gif 2funny.gif

just sayin' unsure.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (tick @ May 17 2008, 02:44 PM)

so there ya go.

Yeah baby ! Bread crumbs, parsley, onion, garilc, yada yada yada, and VODKA !!! AND RUM !!!!!! 1022.gif WOOOO HOOO !!!!

TAKE THAT !!!!

atickhum.gif

rofl3.gif

looks great dude!! 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ May 17 2008, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ May 17 2008, 05:50 PM)

ohmy.gif

I tell ya all again I checked and triple check all I can come up with is 18 and a ?.

For the life of me I have no idea who the other 4 are...I must have had one of those brain fart moments when I was counting back in March. laugh.gif

Maybe we need a sound off type thing to help me out here laugh.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif oh well, happens to us all biggrin.gif

BTW.. sounding off. troutman here bekloppt.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

Pagscon you say? Hmmmm. Well since I'm Pags, I guess I'll be there. I guess. unsure.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ May 17 2008, 08:17 PM)
QUOTE (owlswing @ May 17 2008, 04:08 PM)
Okay we have 2...oops, I guess I make 3 - almost did it again laugh.gif

Who is 4? unsure.gif

Are you sure you haven't started with the "jello shots" already? confused13.gif laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ May 17 2008, 07:58 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ May 17 2008, 02:44 PM)

so there ya go.

TAKE THAT !!!!

atickhum.gif

rofl3.gif

looks great dude!! 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I want them smile.gif rofl3.gif cool10.gif

Hash Meatballs. rofl3.gif

laugh.gif I might need one of those Jello shots by the time I get to Pag's place. I am coming aren't I rofl3.gif

Attending:

Pags

Owlswing

Thesweetscience

Failte

Ladirushfan80

Blonde77th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

DifferentStrings

Slackabob

Necro

CeeJ

Tick

Digital Man

Sundog

Test4vitalsigns

Troutman

The ones that are on the fence or who have stated in this thread an interest in going or are going to try:

GG & Legokid

Natch

Pass The Ammo

Nuts & Bolts

Circumstanial Tree

The ones who *said* they'd like to attend, but will be a fat chance in hell of seeing them there:

daveyt eh.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

pedro2112 confused13.gif

The ones who really really really needs to make an effort in attending:

RushRevisted yes.gif

DonnaWanna

I'm just sayin'... biggrin.gif

edited to say this does not include ANY kids.

Edited by ladirushfan80

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 18 2008, 08:54 AM)
Attending:

Pags
Owlswing
Thesweetscience
Failte
Ladirushfan80
Blonde77th
1-0-0-1-0-0-1
DifferentStrings
Slackabob
Necro
CeeJ
Tick
Digital Man
Sundog
Test4vitalsigns
Troutman

The ones that are on the fence or who have stated in this thread an interest in going or are going to try:

GG & Legokid
Natch
Pass The Ammo
Nuts & Bolts
Circumstanial Tree

The ones who *said* they'd like to attend, but will be a fat chance in hell of seeing them there:

pedro2112 confused13.gif

RushRevisted yes.gif
DonnaWanna

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll35/anja-073/happy_dance.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ May 18 2008, 10:42 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 18 2008, 08:54 AM)
Attending:

Pags
Owlswing
Thesweetscience
Failte
Ladirushfan80
Blonde77th
1-0-0-1-0-0-1
DifferentStrings
Slackabob
Necro
CeeJ
Tick
Digital Man
Sundog
Test4vitalsigns
Troutman

GG & Legokid
Natch
Pass The Ammo
Nuts & Bolts
Circumstanial Tree

pedro2112 confused13.gif

RushRevisted yes.gif
DonnaWanna

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll35/anja-073/happy_dance.gif

I can't wait !!! Wow look at all the important names in that list http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg273/blonde77th3/370351b44b4550b4b9503f65c40e030bc10.gif I can't believe I will be meeting so many biggrin.gif