BATMAN

BestIKenster

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 12 2008, 09:07 PM)
Of the first wave of Bat flicks I'd pick Keaton. He's the best of the worst.

Since the Batman tv show was a farce, then I can't even consider West.

And since Bale was AWESOME... i guess he'd get the nod. yes.gif

I agree with this. But I have to say that nobody could've saved those Joel Schumacher Batman films. And the more I watch the Burton ones, the more they start to suck.

Batman show...it was supposed to be a farce so Adam West actually did well for what it was meant to be

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 13 2008, 08:28 AM)
Of the first wave of Bat flicks I'd pick Keaton.  He's the best of the worst. 

And since Bale was AWESOME... i guess he'd get the nod.  yes.gif

I agree with this. But I have to say that nobody could've saved those Joel Schumacher Batman films. And the more I watch the Burton ones, the more they start to suck.

Batman show...it was supposed to be a farce so Adam West actually did well for what it was meant to be

True, but that was NOT Batman because of the farcicalness. Is that a word? laugh.gif

And... in all honesty... did you ever watch the older cartoons? The guy who does the voice for Bats up till the present anime version is DEAD ON. I wonder what he looks like? If he'd have been a good choice. Just like Mark Hamill has been the ULTIMATE Joker, BAR NONE!!!

There was a fan movie made and I think it's on youtube. I know that it got some time in Jack's movie forum. Use the search button to find it, or pm Jack. That movie was AMAZING. The guy that's in the suit is PERFECT. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 13 2008, 10:48 PM)

True, but that was NOT Batman because of the farcicalness. Is that a word? laugh.gif

And... in all honesty... did you ever watch the older cartoons? The guy who does the voice for Bats up till the present anime version is DEAD ON. I wonder what he looks like? If he'd have been a good choice. Just like Mark Hamill has been the ULTIMATE Joker, BAR NONE!!!

There was a fan movie made and I think it's on youtube. I know that it got some time in Jack's movie forum. Use the search button to find it, or pm Jack. That movie was AMAZING. The guy that's in the suit is PERFECT. yes.gif

What 'older' cartoons are you talking about? You mean the super old ones with Bat Mite? Or the ones from the 90s?

Of course the show was an adaptation (just like EVERY other thing that isn't the Batman comic). But I'll say this, that Adam West Batman was a hell of a lot more entertaining then Schumacher's version. At least it knew what it was.

Oh, Hammill's voice was PERFECT for the Joker

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 13 2008, 10:05 AM)

What 'older' cartoons are you talking about? You mean the super old ones with Bat Mite? Or the ones from the 90s?

Of course the show was an adaptation (just like EVERY other thing that isn't the Batman comic). But I'll say this, that Adam West Batman was a hell of a lot more entertaining then Schumacher's version. At least it knew what it was.

Yeah, the 90's version. He did the voice for Batman on Batman, the animated series, vol. 1 and 2, Batman Beyond, and the first Justice League of America series as well.

The new manga Batman is too kiddy, so I don't watch it. And whoever does the voice sucks. yes.gif

Oh... i would watch the Adam West Batman over any of Joel's BASTARDIZATIONS any day. yes.gif Saddest part of those, was they COULD'VE been good. I mean... when has Kilmer ever made a bad flick? Never... except for Joel Schumacher's Batman. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 13 2008, 11:19 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jan 13 2008, 10:05 AM)

Yeah, the 90's version. He did the voice for Batman on Batman, the animated series, vol. 1 and 2, Batman Beyond, and the first Justice League of America series as well.

The new manga Batman is too kiddy, so I don't watch it. And whoever does the voice sucks. yes.gif

Oh... i would watch the Adam West Batman over any of Joel's BASTARDIZATIONS any day. yes.gif Saddest part of those, was they COULD'VE been good. I mean... when has Kilmer ever made a bad flick? Never... except for Joel Schumacher's Batman. laugh.gif

Yup, that 90s Batman voice dude was right on. And yah I like Kilmer but he just picked a bad movie there. Dammit, nothing to argue you with here. laugh.gif

Don't know anything about that manga Bats

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 12 2008, 04:07 AM)
Of the first wave of Bat flicks I'd pick Keaton. He's the best of the worst.

And since Bale was AWESOME... i guess he'd get the nod. yes.gif

Definitely Bale. Wish the Steelers had cheerleaders, Necr

We barely have a mascot (if you'd call him that)

Keaton/Kilmer is like comparing Connery/Brosnon

ph34r.gif