Aishwarya Rai

Ru5h F@n

Aishwarya Rai is the #1 actress of India. She's very beautiful and talented as well. Her biggest smash hit of all time was Bride And Prejudice. She was also a former Miss World Pageant Queen as well in the early days.

Pictures please.

(I think I saw a segment about her on "60 Minutes" a couple years back.)

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Dec 16 2007, 09:36 PM)
Ah man. Do I have to do everything? Just google her name with images and you'll see lots of her.  angry.gif

Look, if you star a thread about somebody whose beautiful and hot and then include no pictures, YOURE the one being a doofus. You couldnt embed one or two photos? Lame! wink.gif

Edited by lerxt1990

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 16 2007, 10:53 PM)
Ah man. Do I have to do everything? Just google her name with images and you'll see lots of her.  angry.gif

Look, if you star a thread about somebody whose beautiful and hot and then include no pictures, YOURE the one being a doofus. You couldnt embed one or two photos? Lame! wink.gif

He is to busy to do all that. He has things to do!!!! And you should feel damn privileged that he even posts here at all!!! I mean hes almost at 2112 posts and hes a producer and mixer and a tv and radio expert. I think hes even a master linux technician and microsoft windows super master!!!!!! I mean what do you people want from him anyway?!!!! SHEESH!!!!! rage.gif

I'd love to post a photo of said beauty but my Photobucket has been temporarily disabled.

This time I'll vouch for F@n, she is absolutely, jaw-droppingly, stunning.........

And actually D-Rock they call her India's Little Princess because she's the most beautiful person of all time. At least that I know of at the moment.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Dec 16 2007, 11:03 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Dec 16 2007, 10:53 PM)

He is to busy to do all that. He has things to do!!!! And you should feel damn privileged that he even posts here at all!!! I mean hes almost at 2112 posts and hes a producer and mixer and a tv and radio expert. I think hes even a master linux technician and microsoft windows super master!!!!!! I mean what do you people want from him anyway?!!!! SHEESH!!!!! rage.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Dec 17 2007, 03:12 PM)
I work with a woman from India that will give her a run for her money looks wise. Also very nice looking.

Do you have any pictures of her you'd like to share with us?

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Dec 18 2007, 03:03 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Dec 17 2007, 03:12 PM)
I work with a woman from India that will give her a run for her money looks wise.  Also very nice looking.

Do you have any pictures of her you'd like to share with us?

that could be tricky. I wish....