Is it snowing there?

RushRevisited

SNOWDAY TODAY!!!!!

We're in the middle of a Nor'Easter!!! It was so exciting to turn on the TV this morning and see all the cancelled school notices!!!

Now I'm free to await the GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

How's THAT for 2.gif Magick?!?!?!? new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif common001.gif 653.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jan 14 2008, 08:12 AM)
SNOWDAY TODAY!!!!!

We're in the middle of a Nor'Easter!!! It was so exciting to turn on the TV this morning and see all the cancelled school notices!!!

How's THAT for 2.gif Magick?!?!?!? new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif common001.gif 653.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

fists crying.gif It missed us! fists crying.gif

I even cancelled appointments for today it hopes of a snow day...but no just a dusting! angry.gif

HARE: Enjoy the snow day! yes.gif I am green with envy, I want snow!

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jan 14 2008, 09:01 AM)
SNOWDAY TODAY!!!!!

We're in the middle of a Nor'Easter!!!  It was so exciting to turn on the TV this morning and see all the cancelled school notices!!!

How's THAT for  2.gif Magick?!?!?!? new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  applaudit.gif  common001.gif  653.gif

Hare  biggrin.gif

I even cancelled appointments for today it hopes of a snow day...but no just a dusting! angry.gif

So I had to drive one of the girls to school today seems the snow really was hit or miss around here.

On the moutain where the school is they have 2" while on either side in the valleys - zippo, you see the lawns.

Maybe next time we'll have some too!

Currently snowing lightly in Albany, NY. yes.gif

We were supposed to get 3-6 inches w/ this storm, woke up with one inch. I was hoping to call in to work today since I'm exhausted from the weekend, but nope...roads were just wet.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jan 14 2008, 11:40 AM)
Currently snowing lightly in Albany, NY. yes.gif

We were supposed to get 3-6 inches w/ this storm, woke up with one inch. I was hoping to call in to work today since I'm exhausted from the weekend, but nope...roads were just wet.

Catch RUSH at the RPI fieldhouse in '86? 2.gif

Big hill to stumble down!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (BestIKenster @ Jan 14 2008, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jan 14 2008, 11:40 AM)
Currently snowing lightly in Albany, NY.  yes.gif

Catch RUSH at the RPI fieldhouse in '86? 2.gif

Big hill to stumble down!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. I was 3 years old laugh.gif But I know where you're talking about.

QUOTE (owlswing @ Jan 14 2008, 01:59 PM)
QUOTE (owlswing @ Jan 14 2008, 09:01 AM)
SNOWDAY TODAY!!!!!

We're in the middle of a Nor'Easter!!!  It was so exciting to turn on the TV this morning and see all the cancelled school notices!!!

How's THAT for  2.gif Magick?!?!?!? new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  applaudit.gif  common001.gif  653.gif

Hare  biggrin.gif

So I had to drive one of the girls to school today seems the snow really was hit or miss around here.

On the moutain where the school is they have 2" while on either side in the valleys - zippo, you see the lawns.

Maybe next time we'll have some too!

Aaaaaaaaaaactually . . . we sort of cheated!!! It was really coming down this morning . . . but the roads cleared up by 2 pm!!! The ocean kept us a bit warmer down here on the coast. Boston and points north got SLAMMED!!!!!

I loooooooove SNOWDAYS!!!!

It was kinda tough waiting for the tourdates without the usual "work" distractions, though!!! drool1.gif sarcasm.gif fists crying.gif

I guess we'll have to wait a few more days!

Hare biggrin.gif

yes.gif right now as a matter of fact. The fourth time this year too. Weird wacko.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Jan 15 2008, 06:59 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jan 14 2008, 07:45 PM)
Suppose to get 1 -2 inches over night  sad.gif

Ayea, it's comin' down now!

laugh.gif No one ever listens to me http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/blonde77th2/557170001197657517-final.gif so http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/blonde77th2/_snowball__.gif laugh.gif

Archived