Groupie Barbie ON TOUR

Groupie Barbie

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Oct 25 2007, 09:58 AM)
QUOTE (Groupie Barbie @ Oct 24 2007, 09:04 PM)
Okay, guys, you were asking for more pics from the tour - here it is.  Me in ROTTERDAM...that's right.  I was on stage during the filming of the upcoming live DVD!!!! bncegrn.gif 1022.gif

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Groupie_Barbie/GBinRotterdamHiRez.jpg

Who's the Floozie to your left. I think she Naked. http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Gifs/Smiley3.gif

Tortoise 1287.gif

Oh my Ged....I swear, some of these girls have no morals at all! Just shameless dazed025.gif

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Oct 25 2007, 04:24 PM)
why do you and all your friends have your panties around your knees?

b_sigh.gif ...those aren't our panties....we don't wear any blush4.gif laugh.gif

They have to tape us up there so that we won't fall down from being so close to Godly Al yes.gif

QUOTE (Groupie Barbie @ Oct 25 2007, 04:42 PM)

b_sigh.gif ...those aren't our panties....we don't wear any blush4.gif laugh.gif

They have to tape us up there so that we won't fall down from being so close to Godly Al yes.gif

So..... You're saying they're into BONDAGE?!?!?

applaudit.gif scared.gif doh.gif ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Oct 26 2007, 02:01 PM)
QUOTE (Groupie Barbie @ Oct 25 2007, 04:42 PM)

So..... You're saying they're into BONDAGE?!?!?

applaudit.gif scared.gif doh.gif ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

I dunno unsure.gif I mean, we are just finishing up the tour - how am I supposed to know what kinda shape their cars are in? unsure.gif

This will be the end of this thread for a while....I don't know what's going to be happening to me over the next few months - I'm hoping that they'll keep me on as a groupie through the next leg of the to-

ohmy.gif

Oh no! I wasn't supposed to say anything to confirm or deny that the 2008 Leg is actually happening sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif I sure hope this doesn't screw up my chances of keeping this amazing job!! unsure.gif

:unsure: There have been in the past on TRF some real - uhm - characters here. :ph34r:

Will someone be so kind as to let me know if the pictures still show up before I go through the trouble of switching to IE to see them?

lol

Look at all the fun you guys had before I joined

Yes, Lorraine - the pics are still there - but it is the same 2 or 3 photos

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

Boy am I slow sometimes. Well, okay, more often than not.

Be that as it may, I just remembered that Alex has a bevy of Barbie dolls at his feet on stage, and I just got what this thread is about.

On the plus side, I remembered this before I went to IE to look at the pictures. So, I'm not that bad. Yet.

How did I miss this thread before? It is the best! Only five pages and I'm already missing Groupie Barbie (who I swear had to be Alex or someone equally funny!)
  • Like 2

How did I miss this thread before? It is the best! Only five pages and I'm already missing Groupie Barbie (who I swear had to be Alex or someone equally funny!)

:LOL: :lol: :LOL: Isn't it hysterical??

One day I saw someone reading it and thought it might be interesting so I clicked on it. I laughed so much!!

• Like 1

QUOTE (edie @ Oct 11 2007, 02:13 PM) QUOTE (Groupie Barbie @ Oct 11 2007, 03:44 AM) QUOTE (edie @ Oct 10 2007, 01:11 PM) At Sheffield, someone was reclining in a provocative pose at Alex's feet, with her hair falling in a purplish cascade down onto the stage?

Any idea who that was??

ohmy.gif That may have been me!!!! ..did you get a picture??

No - but my friend may have. When he gives me the CD of his recordings and pics I shall have a look.

It was quite shocking. ohmy.gif

bncegrn.gif that's awesome!!! Do you think when you get it, you could email me with the original image??? I mean, like, attach it to the email, please don't upload it - I want the BIG picture laugh.gif

This goes for anyone who thinks they have pictures of me....please email me at groupiebarbie2112@gmail.com

Thanks!!!!

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Groupie Barbie has an email address. I wonder if she'll answer if I write.

QUOTE (edie @ Oct 11 2007, 02:13 PM) QUOTE (Groupie Barbie @ Oct 11 2007, 03:44 AM) QUOTE (edie @ Oct 10 2007, 01:11 PM) At Sheffield, someone was reclining in a provocative pose at Alex's feet, with her hair falling in a purplish cascade down onto the stage?

Any idea who that was??

ohmy.gif That may have been me!!!! ..did you get a picture??

No - but my friend may have. When he gives me the CD of his recordings and pics I shall have a look.

It was quite shocking. ohmy.gif

bncegrn.gif that's awesome!!! Do you think when you get it, you could email me with the original image??? I mean, like, attach it to the email, please don't upload it - I want the BIG picture laugh.gif

This goes for anyone who thinks they have pictures of me....please email me at groupiebarbie2112@gmail.com

Thanks!!!!

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Groupie Barbie has an email address. I wonder if she'll answer if I write.

She's probably Trash-bin Barbie since the tour ended.

• Like 2