Tell a lie....

The Owl

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My DNA was used to sprout the first Orange tree...I have also fathered the plum, the pear, and to a lesser extenet, the kumquat....oh, and the ugly fruit...that is my pride and joy!

^^^

goodpost.gif

z7shysterical.gif

^^^

That was not a lie

I am a stupendously hot chick. wacko.gif

I am confused...no wait! False!! No...tr....no...false indeed!

My Larynx is on loan currently to the Smithsonian Museum...

QUOTE (Lady April @ Sep 13 2007, 03:46 PM)
I am a stupendously hot chick. wacko.gif

I thought this was a "lies" post?

wink.gif

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Sep 13 2007, 04:33 PM)
QUOTE (jendrisc @ Sep 13 2007, 03:26 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 13 2007, 04:07 PM)
I have boobs the size of cleveland

I don't

Sure you do, I've seen them.

you've seen mine too!

Everyone here has seen mine.

By the way, LSM, I hate my avatar. I'm really angry that you made it for me, because now I have to have it on all my posts even though I don't want it there!

Everybody here has seen mine too...oh wait....

I thought I was Pamela Anderson for a minute...

I don't usually like to brag, but I thought it'd be interesting to tell people how I got to be a millionaire, TWICE!

I was always great at academics; 4.0 in high school, 4.0 at Yale, top of my class at Harvard Law, etc. I made partner when I was 28, had a huge apartment in New York City, a house in the Hamptons, time share in Aruba, had a brand new Porsche, 85-foot yacht, slept with supermodels, bathed in champagne, became well known in high society circles for using the phrase "Gotcha covered, babe!", etc. You know, the usual things that come with money and success.

But thirteen years ago I became disenchanted with the whole thing. Suddenly, and without any forethought, I got up in the middle of the biggest case of my career (Paris Hilton vs. The State Of Confusion), quit the case, quit my job, sold the house, car, yacht, gave all my money to Yoko Ono, shaved all my pubic hair off and became a monk in a small monastery in Sri Lanka.

My life as a monk was simple. For 12 years I only spoke 24 words (2 per year), and they were all "um". I ate one bowl of rice and one bean a day. I drank only goat's milk, straight from a goat's teat. I knitted a sweater big enough to fit on a woman 90,000 feet tall. I masturbated constantly. I was happier than a clam (who, contrary to popular opinion, are only mildly happy).

Then one day a grain of sand that I had been contemplating for 96 hours instructed me that I needed to make a change and contribute to the world. I gave up the simple life, moved to Luxembourg and started to make tasty ham and cheese baugettes for the homeless with my own special honey mustard sauce.

The rest, of course, is history. The owner of a homeless shelter bought the rights to my honey mustard sauce, gave me 2,000,000 shares of stock which I later sold for over 80 million dollars.

I bought a small private island off the coast of Arizona and I live only on grubs, berries and ferrets. In my spare time I make cheese which I never eat or sell, but leave to rot in a cave. I wear only loincloths, leg warmers and kimonos and I commune regularly with extra-terrestrials from several different star systems. My hobbies include holograms, dyslexia and anything having to do with fudge. I just wrote a book to be published in 2008 entitled, "The Everyman's Guide To Celebrity Farting" where I talk about 100 of the biggest stars in the world and describe their farts; how frequently they have flatulence, how they sound, how they smell, etc.

In 2009 I plan to circumnavigate Colorado in a canoe made of grass and hicama with my pet sperm whale Bosworth.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 13 2007, 03:50 PM)
I don't usually like to brag, but I thought it'd be interesting to tell people how I got to be a millionaire, TWICE!

I was always great at academics; 4.0 in high school, 4.0 at Yale, top of my class at Harvard Law, etc. I made partner when I was 28, had a huge apartment in New York City, a house in the Hamptons, time share in Aruba, had a brand new Porsche, 85-foot yacht, slept with supermodels, bathed in champagne, became well known in high society circles for using the phrase "Gotcha covered, babe!", etc. You know, the usual things that come with money and success.

But thirteen years ago I became disenchanted with the whole thing. Suddenly, and without any forethought, I got up in the middle of the biggest case of my career (Paris Hilton vs. The State Of Confusion), quit the case, quit my job, sold the house, car, yacht, gave all my money to Yoko Ono, shaved all my pubic hair off and became a monk in a small monastery in Sri Lanka.

My life as a monk was simple. For 12 years I only spoke 24 words (2 per year), and they were all "um". I ate one bowl of rice and one bean a day. I drank only goat's milk, straight from a goat's teat. I knitted a sweater big enough to fit on a woman 90,000 feet tall. I masturbated constantly. I was happier than a clam (who, contrary to popular opinion, are only mildly happy).

Then one day a grain of sand that I had been contemplating for 96 hours instructed me that I needed to make a change and contribute to the world. I gave up the simple life, moved to Luxembourg and started to make tasty ham and cheese baugettes for the homeless with my own special honey mustard sauce.

The rest, of course, is history. The owner of a homeless shelter bought the rights to my honey mustard sauce, gave me 2,000,000 shares of stock which I later sold for over 80 million dollars.

I bought a small private island off the coast of Arizona and I live only on grubs, berries and ferrets. In my spare time I make cheese which I never eat or sell, but leave to rot in a cave. I wear only loincloths, leg warmers and kimonos and I commune regularly with extra-terrestrials from several different star systems. My hobbies include holograms, dyslexia and anything having to do with fudge. I just wrote a book to be published in 2008 entitled, "The Everyman's Guide To Celebrity Farting" where I talk about 100 of the biggest stars in the world and describe their farts; how frequently they have flatulence, how they sound, how they smell, etc.

In 2009 I plan to circumnavigate Colorado in a canoe made of grass and hicama with my pet sperm whale Bosworth.

It is obvious that you took no time and put no thought into that truly horrible post. It was not brilliant nor original and certainly not funny.

I hope that from now on you no longer post like this.

I am ashamed to be a member of the forum. You, sir, are a disservice to TRF.

By the way, your signature sucks, too.

Have a crappy evening.

QUOTE (jkt2112 @ Sep 13 2007, 04:07 PM)

I was always great at academics; 4.0 in high school, 4.0 at Yale, top of my class at Harvard Law, etc.  I made partner when I was 28, had a huge apartment in New York City, a house in the Hamptons, time share in Aruba, had a brand new Porsche, 85-foot yacht, slept with supermodels, bathed in champagne, became well known in high society circles for using the phrase "Gotcha covered, babe!", etc.  You know, the usual things that come with money and success.

But thirteen years ago I became disenchanted with the whole thing.  Suddenly, and without any forethought, I got up in the middle of the biggest case of my career (Paris Hilton vs. The State Of Confusion), quit the case, quit my job, sold the house, car, yacht, gave all my money to Yoko Ono, shaved all my pubic hair off and became a monk in a small monastery in Sri Lanka.

My life as a monk was simple.  For 12 years I only spoke 24 words (2 per year), and they were all "um".  I ate one bowl of rice and one bean a day.  I drank only goat's milk, straight from a goat's teat.  I knitted a sweater big enough to fit on a woman 90,000 feet tall.  I masturbated constantly.  I was happier than a clam (who, contrary to popular opinion, are only mildly happy).

Then one day a grain of sand that I had been contemplating for 96 hours instructed me that I needed to make a change and contribute to the world.  I gave up the simple life, moved to Luxembourg and started to make tasty ham and cheese baugettes for the homeless with my own special honey mustard sauce.

The rest, of course, is history.  The owner of a homeless shelter bought the rights to my honey mustard sauce, gave me 2,000,000 shares of stock which I later sold for over 80 million dollars. 

I bought a small private island off the coast of Arizona and I live only on grubs, berries and ferrets.  In my spare time I make cheese which I never eat or sell, but leave to rot in a cave.  I wear only loincloths, leg warmers and kimonos and I commune regularly with extra-terrestrials from several different star systems.  My hobbies include holograms, dyslexia and anything having to do with fudge.  I just wrote a book to be published in 2008 entitled, "The Everyman's Guide To Celebrity Farting" where I talk about 100 of the biggest stars in the world and describe their farts; how frequently they have flatulence, how they sound, how they smell, etc. 

It is obvious that you took no time and put no thought into that truly horrible post. It was not brilliant nor original and certainly not funny.

Have a crappy evening.

Well, F*CK YOU then! angry.gif

Jeez, some of the f*cking newbies on this board are just lame boring assholes! wtf.gif wacko.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 13 2007, 04:16 PM)
QUOTE (jkt2112 @ Sep 13 2007, 04:07 PM)

I was always great at academics; 4.0 in high school, 4.0 at Yale, top of my class at Harvard Law, etc.  I made partner when I was 28, had a huge apartment in New York City, a house in the Hamptons, time share in Aruba, had a brand new Porsche, 85-foot yacht, slept with supermodels, bathed in champagne, became well known in high society circles for using the phrase "Gotcha covered, babe!", etc.  You know, the usual things that come with money and success.

But thirteen years ago I became disenchanted with the whole thing.  Suddenly, and without any forethought, I got up in the middle of the biggest case of my career (Paris Hilton vs. The State Of Confusion), quit the case, quit my job, sold the house, car, yacht, gave all my money to Yoko Ono, shaved all my pubic hair off and became a monk in a small monastery in Sri Lanka.

My life as a monk was simple.  For 12 years I only spoke 24 words (2 per year), and they were all "um".  I ate one bowl of rice and one bean a day.  I drank only goat's milk, straight from a goat's teat.  I knitted a sweater big enough to fit on a woman 90,000 feet tall.  I masturbated constantly.  I was happier than a clam (who, contrary to popular opinion, are only mildly happy).

Then one day a grain of sand that I had been contemplating for 96 hours instructed me that I needed to make a change and contribute to the world.  I gave up the simple life, moved to Luxembourg and started to make tasty ham and cheese baugettes for the homeless with my own special honey mustard sauce.

The rest, of course, is history.  The owner of a homeless shelter bought the rights to my honey mustard sauce, gave me 2,000,000 shares of stock which I later sold for over 80 million dollars. 

I bought a small private island off the coast of Arizona and I live only on grubs, berries and ferrets.  In my spare time I make cheese which I never eat or sell, but leave to rot in a cave.  I wear only loincloths, leg warmers and kimonos and I commune regularly with extra-terrestrials from several different star systems.  My hobbies include holograms, dyslexia and anything having to do with fudge.  I just wrote a book to be published in 2008 entitled, "The Everyman's Guide To Celebrity Farting" where I talk about 100 of the biggest stars in the world and describe their farts; how frequently they have flatulence, how they sound, how they smell, etc. 

Have a crappy evening.

Well, F*CK YOU then! angry.gif

Jeez, some of the f*cking newbies on this board are just lame boring assholes! wtf.gif wacko.gif

Hey, I resemble that remark!!!

I hope you crashed your porsche.