Ways to kill time

Dweezil

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Dec 29 2004, 09:08 PM)
Offer to make the coffee one day and add a heaping helping of laxative to it. Then carefully remove all the toilet paper from the bathroom stalls.

That is sick, twisted and demented. It shows a total lack of decency, and I think it's brilliant.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Dec 29 2004, 08:14 PM)
Offer to make the coffee one day and add a heaping helping of laxative to it.  Then carefully remove all the toilet paper from the bathroom stalls.

That is sick, twisted and demented. It shows a total lack of decency, and I think it's brilliant.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Offer to make the coffee one day and add a heaping helping of laxative to it. Then carefully remove all the toilet paper from the bathroom stalls.

And cover the toilets with saran wrap. Cover the rim, below the seat. People 'in a hurry' usually won't notice. Hilarity ensues!

Go to someone else's computer. Take a screenshot of their desktop. Create a new file and put their desktop icons in it. Hide the file somewhere so that it's easy to find. Click and drag the toolbar down so you can't see it. Set the screenshot of their desktop as wallpaper. They get really frustrated when they click stuff and nothing happens.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 3 2005, 01:07 PM)
Go to someone else's computer. Take a screenshot of their desktop. Create a new file and put their desktop icons in it. Hide the file somewhere so that it's easy to find. Click and drag the toolbar down so you can't see it. Set the screenshot of their desktop as wallpaper. They get really frustrated when they click stuff and nothing happens.

Ok, thats the best one I have seen so far!!!! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Jack, remind me not to EVER work with you!!!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (iamarushfan @ Jan 3 2005, 12:07 PM)
hey dweez, did you try any of these yet?

if not, hows the job comin?

I hate this fargin job.

Who wants to smell dead animals all day?

The peeps are wierd too.............

Tomato sauce mission completed on Thursday.

No one really said anything?

unsure.gif

back to the drawing board-coffee next

Archived