Rush in Dallas and San Antonio

Bonghitsforjesus

Rush was awesome in Dallas, but even more so in SA! It was very hot in Dallas, 100F+ during the day, and even Geddy mentioned how hot it was. In San Antonio, a thunderstorm just grazed the venue, and cooled the place down, not to mention made for a wonderful sunset. Did anyone at the San Antonio show notice the chick with the large bottom shakin' her money maker to Spirit of Radio whilst she basted Geddy's chickens??? That was some funny stuff!!!! She was out there for at least half the song. Even Geddy took notice and went over and leaned on her!! Probably told to get the F off my stage!!! Great stuff, I wish I could make the Houston show tonight. For all those still waiting to see Rush, you all will be very pleased, for sure. I'm thinking of a way to catch some European dates...

Peace to all of you who love great music.

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Aug 14 2007, 06:43 PM)
Well, I didn't see them there... but went to the show in Atlanta, and it was amazing. I really just came in here to tell you how awesome your username was... and hey, that story was actually kinda interesting too.

Thx, man! I gotta say I think I love ur avatar...

QUOTE (lfaguilam @ Aug 17 2007, 10:48 PM)
2.gif

San Antonio is now the best concert in my life. I'm a Rush fan since 1979.
Geddy, Alex and Neil played a masterpiece of concert.

trink39.gif

They're in top form, that's for sure. I was at the Vegas and Dallas shows, and I was amazed at their energy. I was exhausted before the intermission. I don't know how they do it.

BTW, welcome to The Rush Forum. trink39.gif

QUOTE (lfaguilam @ Aug 17 2007, 09:48 PM)
2.gif

trink39.gif

I wholeheartedly agree with you yes.gif That was by far the best concert I've seen in my life. trink39.gif

Yep, I've seen Rush 21 times over the past 20 years and S.A. was the best performance I've ever seen. Everything was flawless and they played with an amazing energy. Alex was extremely animated all night and I've never seen Neil hit the drums with more intensity.

QUOTE (lfaguilam @ Aug 17 2007, 10:48 PM)
2.gif

trink39.gif

I feel the same way....been a fan just as long as you too...caught every tour since '79 except for HYF & RTB....this show was by far the most memorable...still basking in the aftershow/afterglow and its been a week.

Archived