HOLLYWOOD BOWL BIOTCHES!

daveyt

QUOTE (rushman14 @ Jul 24 2007, 11:26 AM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 24 2007, 12:59 AM)
QUOTE (rushman14 @ Jul 23 2007, 03:13 PM)
a boy alone so far from home, do do do da de la de da  common001.gif

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! yes.gif I went up to howard U. and wished him luck before the show. and what a show. & what a picnic. i want more brisket.

me no working tomorrow. f**k it.

hello rushman14! it was nice meeting you and your corporate connection. she was really cool, so

time fora nap

Davey! Get ur butt outta bed! I had to rally and get to work this morning. It was great meeting you and Midway and thank you very much for the hospitality. It was a great night. I think the Bowl holds 18,000 and the place was packed. Rush was awesome and the sound was impeccable. I was basically 11th row center and we were sitting right next to Taylor Hawkins from the Foo Fighters. Much to my delight Nick Raskulinecz came over to say hi to Taylor and I couldn't help but to get his attention and tell him what an awesome job he did on S&A. He was very cool and shook my hand and said "thank you very much, I appreciate it". Now I just need to figure out how to download the pics from my cellphone.

See you in Irvine! 1022.gif

Hmm, what a great story. Whatever! Enjoy the glory.

I was in LA unexpectedly, and got a ticket. Section S dead centre. Not close, but still a good view.

I have to report that way back there it was nothing but hardcore fans. ok, some hardcore fans had their friends or spouses with them, so maybe it was 50% hardcore fans, but I was impressed how much so many people knew of the songs lyrics. So many fans!

My first show and wow. what a show. (serious fan since 1995) - always regerrtted not seeing them in Toronto in 2002 or so, never missing another show!

just arrived home from the hollywood show after a 13000 mile round trip from the u.k.you guys really know how to kick arse when it comes to putting on a rush show.we met up with loads of american fans who made us feel so really welcome,it really did make it really special.thanks aqgain for being so welcoming, and remember"LETS GO DODGERS" from Andy and Mark.

Awesome stories here.

My first Rush show was at the Hollywood Bowl on the R30 tour, and my friend was able to record it with a mini-disc player and transfer it to CD. I've been waiting for three years to get that recording; what a flake!

I heard from someone that -- during this Hollywood show last week -- a part of "New World Man" was played in some form, possibly as part of a medley with "Tom Sawyer." I'm highly dubious of this, as I've heard nothing about this on the setlist websites. Can someone confirm or deny this for me?

Gday all. Just stepped off the plane today after the long and extremely arduous journey back from LA to Melbourne. Words can't even describe the elation that I feel after catching the greatest band in all history at the Bowl that night, DT the next night in San Diego and LA and San Diego (with a brief sojourn into Mexico!) in general. We had an incredible trip, which I will remember for absolutely ever. Sorry we weren't able to catch up with any of you TRF'ers on this occasion, but bring on the next tour!!!

QUOTE (Rushchick7 @ Jul 27 2007, 12:46 PM)
QUOTE (rushman14 @ Jul 24 2007, 11:26 AM)

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! yes.gif I went up to howard U. and wished him luck before the show. and what a show. & what a picnic. i want more brisket.

hello rushman14! it was nice meeting you and your corporate connection. she was really cool, so

time fora nap

Davey! Get ur butt outta bed! I had to rally and get to work this morning. It was great meeting you and Midway and thank you very much for the hospitality. It was a great night. I think the Bowl holds 18,000 and the place was packed. Rush was awesome and the sound was impeccable. I was basically 11th row center and we were sitting right next to Taylor Hawkins from the Foo Fighters. Much to my delight Nick Raskulinecz came over to say hi to Taylor and I couldn't help but to get his attention and tell him what an awesome job he did on S&A. He was very cool and shook my hand and said "thank you very much, I appreciate it". Now I just need to figure out how to download the pics from my cellphone.

See you in Irvine! 1022.gif

Hmm, what a great story. Whatever! Enjoy the glory.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Red Sector J @ Jul 29 2007, 02:43 PM)

I heard from someone that -- during this Hollywood show last week -- a part of "New World Man" was played in some form, possibly as part of a medley with "Tom Sawyer." I'm highly dubious of this, as I've heard nothing about this on the setlist websites. Can someone confirm or deny this for me?

be dubious. be very dubious. no such thing happened. no.gif

QUOTE (rushman14 @ Jul 25 2007, 01:26 AM)

time fora nap

Now I just need to figure out how to download the pics from my cellphone.

why don't you just email the pics from your cell phone to your internet address then go from there?

Archived