THANK YOU EAST COAST

daveyt

CANADA doh.gif

so is the calgary showe indoors?

calgary should be an interesting show to attend because it's rush in calgary, duh.

-2nd time this tour back out on the road 1287.gif they could make a statement...like bringing back Summertime Blues! eh.gif Or just kicking ass.

rush will show vancouver how it's done yes.gif hopfully people have some money left from the police tour to get HANDLED! by rush

Seattle, then portland, will set up the kickback mode yes.gif

then it's CALIFORNIA BABY!

1022.gif trink38.gif cheer.gif eyesre4.gif

HOLLYWOOD BOWL

neil will be uneasy and tense all day, after waking up in bed. then he'll get pissed off for not getting the attention he needs later on, and then get to the show aggrivated and...and...

-then he'll kick the over-living-****out of the drums yes.gif & the cymbals yes.gif yes.gif

tbc...

EAST COAST ***NEVER FORGOTTEN***

thanks for all you shared on the board 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Jul 11 2007, 02:22 AM)
The Calgary show is indoors, at the Pengrowth Saddledome. No Vancouver show sad.gif

Edited for 062802puke_prv.gif

Yes.........besides Rush, the other main attraction will be ME.

See ya there everybody!

Be sure to dress appropriately, it's been friggin' hot in Cowtown latey.

One week from TONIGHT........ wacko.gif

QUOTE (OldRod @ Jul 11 2007, 05:52 AM)
And of course, all this is just a warm up for the biggest show... Kansas City Aug. 23rd!!  1022.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You mean, Madison Square Garden?

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jul 12 2007, 04:24 AM)
QUOTE (OldRod @ Jul 11 2007, 05:52 AM)
And of course, all this is just a warm up for the biggest show... Kansas City Aug. 23rd!!  1022.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You mean, Madison Square Garden?

You know it. The world's greatest rock stage!

Rush has always rocked it harder indoors I think. Or maybe it's just the sound is better at indoor gigs. I will be there with a buzz and my 2112 tee 653.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 11 2007, 03:03 AM)
CANADA doh.gif

calgary should be an interesting show to attend because it's rush in calgary, duh.

-2nd time this tour back out on the road 1287.gif they could make a statement...like bringing back Summertime Blues! eh.gif Or just kicking ass.

rush will show vancouver how it's done yes.gif hopfully people have some money left from the police tour to get HANDLED! by rush

HOLLYWOOD BOWL

neil will be uneasy and tense all day, after waking up in bed. then he'll get pissed off for not getting the attention he needs later on, and then get to the show aggrivated and...and...

-then he'll kick the over-living-****out of the drums yes.gif & the cymbals yes.gif yes.gif

tbc...

I went to the '02 show in Calgary and the crowd was something like 6,000 (maybe 60% capacity).....I'm surprised they're returning......

CANADA doh.gif

HOLLYWOOD BOWL

tbc...

Did Nick Cage ever call Neil back?

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jul 12 2007, 07:07 PM)

I just read that in the book this week. great story yes.gif it was rumored in LA that he attanded the show and i'm sure it hit TRF, too.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 12 2007, 09:42 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jul 12 2007, 07:07 PM)

I just read that in the book this week. great story yes.gif it was rumored in LA that he attanded the show and i'm sure it hit TRF, too.

unsure.gif huh?

whad I miss???

unsure.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jul 11 2007, 12:10 PM)
QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Jul 11 2007, 02:22 AM)
The Calgary show is indoors, at the Pengrowth Saddledome. No Vancouver show sad.gif

Edited for  062802puke_prv.gif

Yes.........besides Rush, the other main attraction will be ME.

See ya there everybody!

Be sure to dress appropriately, it's been friggin' hot in Cowtown latey.

One week from TONIGHT........ wacko.gif

HEY its a fellow canucks fan!!!! sweet......

CANADA  doh.gif

-2nd time this tour back out on the road  1287.gif they could make a statement...like bringing back Summertime Blues! eh.gif Or just kicking ass.

rush will show vancouver how it's done  yes.gif hopfully people have some money left from the police tour to get HANDLED! by rush

1022.gif  trink38.gif  cheer.gif  eyesre4.gif

HOLLYWOOD BOWL

tbc...

thanks for all you shared on the board  062802puke_prv.gif

HELL YEAH!! HOLLYWOOD BOWL SHOW IS GONNA KICK ASS

One question for everybody.

I know that rush is taking about a nine day tour break and then starting off with Calgary and the 2nd leg of the tour.

Anyone else think/hope they will change around the set list a little bit.

For example

Drop a few of the S and A song and bring out some songs that sound amazing live

For example, 2112, la villa strangiato, working man.

I also think that some of the classics like anthem and fly by night would sound great live.

Anyone else agree?

As for CttH

I think they could keep that one in the vault.

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jul 12 2007, 07:47 PM)
I went to the '02 show in Calgary and the crowd was something like 6,000 (maybe 60% capacity).....I'm surprised they're returning......

I was at that show also! Small crowd but very much into it! Calgary is one of those blue collar places where people really appreciate and enjoy the events they go to. When Ottawa grows up I hope we can be more like Calgary.

I remember being there for Rush and Slayer on back to back nights. What an awesome time that was!

Yeeeeeehaw!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jul 17 2007, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jul 12 2007, 07:47 PM)

I was at that show also! Small crowd but very much into it! Calgary is one of those blue collar places where people really appreciate and enjoy the events they go to. When Ottawa grows up I hope we can be more like Calgary.

I remember being there for Rush and Slayer on back to back nights. What an awesome time that was!

Yeeeeeehaw!

hahaha yeah that was awesome!

OK everyone, here's the deal:

Alex can't sing and doesn't claim he can. In his deposition for his lawsuit, he comes right out and tells the opposing counsel that he can't sing.

On some odd bootlegs, you can hear his voice and his guitar seperated from the rest of the band. It's picked up by a scanner and recorded (His guitar and mike are on a frequency together.) His singing is awful. He is ALWAYS out of key.

If you think his harmonies were great on any song, I'm sorry. It was not him.

And before anyone wants to start bashing me, there's no bigger fan of his guitar playing on this board.

Archived