Definition of a TRUE Rush fan

GeddyisGOD

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 22 2007, 09:28 AM)
QUOTE (Cyberdude @ Jun 21 2007, 12:56 PM)
46year old United States Marine.

I have to give credit where credit is due.

Thank you for your service! :Salute:

Agreed. trink39.gif

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OP deserves an award for starting this thread.

Here is your, wasted breath, and bandwidth award.

I'am a fan because I say I am! I do not need anybody to tell me a set of rules to follow, or meet, to get into some grade school type club.

Get over yourself!

I am a grown man with my own opinion. I don't base my life decisions on anybody elses rules. I outgrew that a long time ago.

It is juvenile threads like this that keep me away from this board except when something new is really happening.

A "true" Rush fan is as defined by the sincerity that one feels. It's not about having all the records or seeing the most shows. It's merely about having a passion for what you're experiencing. If you have only ONE Rush album but love it with sincerity, you're a "real" fan.

It's all about how you feel....

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jun 24 2007, 05:40 PM)
If you have only ONE Rush album but love it with sincerity, you're a "real" fan.

No, you're a poser.

To be a real Rush fan, you must posess at least eight albums - preferably the first eight, and twe live albums, preferably ATWAS and different Stages, and you must love disc 3 of different stages the most.

QUOTE (Tom C @ Jun 24 2007, 06:48 PM)
If you have only ONE Rush album but love it with sincerity, you're a "real" fan.

No, you're a poser.

To be a real Rush fan, you must posess at least eight albums - preferably the first eight, and twe live albums, preferably ATWAS and different Stages, and you must love disc 3 of different stages the most.

I don't like the first album at all, and FBN and COS aren't among my faves either. Despite that, I think I qualify as a true fan. wink.gif

QUOTE (Tom C @ Jun 24 2007, 05:48 PM)

No, you're a poser.

Your both wrong. first of all to be a fan of a band and not an album you shuld listen to more than one album and secondly f**k requirments, requirments are for stupid six year old who don't want girls in their club cause there "Icky"

QUOTE (jazzbass @ Jun 24 2007, 05:01 PM)

I'am a fan because I say I am! I do not need anybody to tell me a set of rules to follow, or meet, to get into some grade school type club.

Get over yourself!

I am a grown man with my own opinion. I don't base my life decisions on anybody elses rules. I outgrew that a long time ago.

It is juvenile threads like this that keep me away from this board except when something new is really happening.

OK, stay away. We'll all be better off.

QUOTE (GeddyisGOD @ Jun 24 2007, 06:38 PM)

Get over yourself!

Wow you really told me.

Get over yourself!

waste of bandwidth he says......

wacko.gif

Get over yourself!

GeddyisGOD...You are an arrogant little bugger.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jun 25 2007, 07:40 AM)

Get over yourself!

Gee, that hurts.

Name-calling is the last resort of those lacking the wit to be creative.

QUOTE (GeddyisGOD @ Jun 25 2007, 12:10 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jun 25 2007, 07:40 AM)

Get over yourself!

Gee, that hurts.

Name-calling is the last resort of those lacking the wit to be creative.

I wasn't shooting for creative.

Christ, is this thread still going? Why??

People, GeddyIsGOD is just a teenaged fan with Tourette's.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 25 2007, 06:53 PM)
Christ, is this thread still going? Why??

I see you're still dealing with that inferiority complex. May I suggest some professional help?

QUOTE (GeddyisGOD @ Jun 25 2007, 07:19 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 25 2007, 06:53 PM)
Christ, is this thread still going?  Why??

I see you're still dealing with that inferiority complex. May I suggest some professional help?

How about I listen to your Lucy-like psychiatric advice for a nickel?

Archived