Partial setlist :SPOILER

2112-Rob-2112

QUOTE (The O' Sullivan Factor @ Jun 9 2007, 08:57 PM)
YES!! Digital Man is long overdue for coming back, A full version of Bangkok would be neat as well. Mission is freaking amazing this could be their best setlist so far. I hope they keep Between the Wheels in, the live version is about 5x than the studio one imo.

I agree although I noticed that BTW was the pee break for most in the crowd last time.

WOW!

Don't wanna get my hopes up but reading this 'maybe' setlist might just do it. Natural science....ohhh man!!!

I am still hoping for Jacob's Ladder...that would make the concert complete. Xanadu and Hemispheres too...I know, impossible playlist, I'm a greedy Rush fan.

QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Jun 10 2007, 01:13 AM)
yea it looks sweet...but no la villa it says WTF?

Just because they said they didn't practice it that day doesn't mean it won't be on the tour. I have a hard time believing they are gonna drop 2112.

no.gif

OMG! OMG! OMG!

OK...sorry to annoy you all but OH MY GOD!

Entres Nous!

Digital Man!

and

Circumstances!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

653.gif trink39.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif icon_alienjig.gif AlienSmiley.gif

653.gif trink39.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif icon_alienjig.gif AlienSmiley.gif

Can ya tell I'm pumped for it?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Circumstances played. It's been rumored. Alex said they would bring back a song from the past that either hasn't been played before or not in a while. Circumstances seems to fit that bill. I agree with whoever said that changes can be made to the song so Geddy can sing it. Listening to the original 2112 and the live Temples, they sound different: lower register, key and all. Surely they could make changes to Circ. as well.

Also, they would need to practice Tom Sawyer and Spirit, just because they know them a whole lot, doens't mean they can't rehearse them. They might not pay special attention to those songs as much as the ones from S&A, but they still will be practiced and rehearsed. It would be silly not to practice them at all.

I would also maybe believe no La Villa, esp. if they play TMMB and MalNar from S&A. Not saying they will play these songs or drop LaVilla, but I could see it.

Still hoping and praying for Mission. I can seriously die happy if this is played while at my show!

Bogus or not, it's still fun to talk about. Only a couple more days til opening night, then those of us who want to know the setlist will. WOO!

They already tried Bangkok twice and it ended up as part of a medley. Very surprised if it is played in full.

Also, does Natural Science have the final solo. Since 1996, They've always skipped that just like the ending of Xanadu.

Archived