Another taste of the album?

The Owl

I am wondering if we get another taste of Snakes and Arrows before the actual release date. I would like to hear at least the 30s sound clips a couple of weeks before hand, and thats all I think we will get. But mabey another single is too wishful. What do you think

These last 27 days are going to be tough.

Hmm...I like your idea.

But...I would have to say that it won't happen IMO. The boys have done an awesome job of keeping everything under lock and key so far.

People kept speculating on tour dates, song titles, and even album covers (which we have yet to see the TRUE cover)!

I know that they want to keep it behind closed doors as much as they can, and so far...they've done just that. I can't see them giving us anymore of S&A, as I'm sure they are happy keeping us guessing as the hype is building day by day!

You're right though...May 1 can't come soon enough!!! wacko.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 3 2007, 10:50 AM)

But...I would have to say that it won't happen IMO. The boys have done an awesome job of keeping everything under lock and key so far.

I would say you're wrong, it will happen....

It's really got nothing to do with "The Boys"....

It is like when you were 10 years old and it was your birthday and you came into the room in the morning and saw tons of gifts wrapped, but you couldn't open them until the evening. So you went to school wondering all day long, which seemed to feel like weeks, get home and you had to go to grandma's first, then dinner but all you wanted to do was to go home and open the presents. You get home and then the climax. common001.gif

27 more days..........ugghhhhh rage.gif

QUOTE (yleekiyote @ Apr 3 2007, 11:03 AM)
It is like when you were 10 years old and it was your birthday and you came into the room in the morning and saw tons of gifts wrapped, but you couldn't open them until the evening. So you went to school wondering all day long, which seemed to feel like weeks, get home and you had to go to grandma's first, then dinner but all you wanted to do was to go home and open the presents. You get home and then the climax. common001.gif

27 more days..........ugghhhhh rage.gif

that is exactly how it feels!! goodpost.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 3 2007, 07:50 AM)
Hmm...I like your idea.

People kept speculating on tour dates, song titles, and even album covers (which we have yet to see the TRUE cover)!

I know that they want to keep it behind closed doors as much as they can, and so far...they've done just that. I can't see them giving us anymore of S&A, as I'm sure they are happy keeping us guessing as the hype is building day by day!

You're right though...May 1 can't come soon enough!!! wacko.gif

Well then why is there a torrent of the album then? Is that a fake?

Are the 'Rockline' type interviews typically set for post-album release? I recall being able to hear about 5 songs from Presto before the album was released on Scott Muni's interview with Geddy leading up to the Presto launch

Did read another thread where some radio spots are lining up for around the may 1st date...but would sure love to catch a listen before may1

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Apr 3 2007, 11:25 AM)
QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 3 2007, 07:50 AM)
Hmm...I like your idea.

You're right though...May 1 can't come soon enough!!!  wacko.gif

Well then why is there a torrent of the album then? Is that a fake?

I have no idea what a 'torrent' is. Have you heard the new album anywhere??

I'm just saying...I haven't heard anything new yet (besides Far Cry), and I certainly don't plan to listen to anything if it's leaked before May 1.

(Obviously, if there's something on Rush.com like another clip, I will listen.)

I want to be completely blown away by the album on May 1 in my own stereo!! 1022.gif

Well Sabs89 wrote:

"I completely forgot that it was April Fools day. Nice prank idea.

Edit:

It did leak though:

http://torrentz.ws/search/rush-snakes-and-arrows

I'm not going to get it though."

This post has been edited by Sabs89 on Apr 1 2007, 07:10 AM

I am waiting for it to appear somewhere bootlegged, any day now for sure. Somebody out there has got it. You just know Portnoy has it and so does their producer, whatever his name is. They will burn it for somebody who they "trust" and that person will burn it for somebody and next thing you know it will be all over the Net. At least I hope not!

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 3 2007, 11:51 PM)
I am waiting for it to appear somewhere bootlegged, any day now for sure. Somebody out there has got it. You just know Portnoy has it and so does their producer, whatever his name is. They will burn it for somebody who they "trust" and that person will burn it for somebody and next thing you know it will be all over the Net. At least I hope not!

Waiting for a bootleg? Thats going a little to far. I waiting for the 30s sound clips that Amazon or iTunes has for the album, mainly for the instrumentals

Archived