The Wait for May 1

The Owl

In order to pass the time, I've been making S&A-related pictures on every generator I can find. Some examples:

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/wobistdeinfisch/RushfansBartSimpson.gif

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/wobistdeinfisch/RushSAcomic.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/wobistdeinfisch/rushdisneyland.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/wobistdeinfisch/LOtRrush.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put on R30 dvd last night cranked it up on home theater till windows vibrate. Didn't satisfy still find this one schla03.gif

So put on In Rio, much better!! 1022.gif trink38.gif

Other then that, just living as normal. smile.gif

Watching every Rush dvd over and over, while making 'ughh!' noises at my best friend because we're going to see them this summer. common001.gif 2.gif

yep, doin a little trink38.gif and kicking a few cat.gif . basically workin my job, payin car payments, and gettin tickets (LAWN FOR TAMPA!!) that and trying to play far cry on guitar as well as various other songs such as The pass, manhattan project, mystic rhythms, limelight, and bravado.

I'm listening to lots of Mahavishu Orchestra, Michael Hedges, Bill Bruford, Pierre Bensusan, King Crimson and Yes. I'm also spending lots of time in the garden planting stuff I started in containers. Spring is finally here in the Sierra high country, though I know it will snow several more times. It's so nice to see flowers after a long winter!

I try not to think about it too much. 28 days is not too long. I think about my birthday, which is a few days before the release! I wonder if my husband knows what to get me! wink.gif laugh.gif

Playing lots of WoW, listening to Far Cry, and 2.gif in general, bought my 2.gif ticket, section 5, row z, seat 3, west palm beach, florida, watching Heat games.

It's a damn hard wait till May.

I'm trying not to get too excited about it by going to work 062802puke_prv.gif , that usually does the trick, listening to their CDs and DVDs, eating chocolate and drinking red wine, reading "Ghost Rider" and looking at the snow melt.

1. Listening to "Roll The Bones" and "Grace Under Pressure" every morning I wake up.

2. Listening to Rush almost religiously the past several weeks.

3. Making "Far Cry" the last song I listen to before I go to sleep.

4. Anticipating the tickets for the Tinley Park, IL show to go on sale.

5. Watching "R30" almost every other day.

6. Saving leftover lunch money for a "Rush Shopping Spree" on May 1st. Considering I'm still buying each album, I can make a major haul that day in celebration.

7. Talking to my best friend about Rush non-stop.

8. Watching YouTube Rush vids, such as the stuff on Replay x3, which I've yet to get.

I'm pretty much full-on Rush right now.

On the advice of some here, I bought my first Dream Theater CD, Scenes from a Memory, and have been listening to that. It took some getting used to, but I have grown to like it. Then I broke out my old ELP stuff and listened to that.

I also like Bjork, and her latest comes out about the same time SnA does, so I'm listening to her more lately as well.

Variety is good!

I too am having alot of sex to pass the time...hahaha...

I also play in two bands so concentrating on the bands music diverts the eager wait for S&A.

I'm willing to bet that about 2 weeks before its release, it'll be leaked on Limewire, at least about 2 songs. I might check by around late april, or might crack and try tomorrow. lol.

Smoking weed and drinking helps too:)

Are you kidding? With the NHL play-offs about to get underway? enough said about that. LET'S GO CANUCKS!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

One good thing about this year, even if my team bows out early, I still have the much anticipated release to look forward to and then savor. So either way, I can't lose!

Ah it's good to be the king.

Archived