Welcome to the land of perfect.

Tick

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 20 2007, 04:27 PM)
Christ, three pages now?? doh.gif

Look... I never said I was perfect; I'm not as militant about proper usage as this thread (particularly Necro's posts) makes me out to be; and I DO (usually) understand everybody's posts, with or without mistakes.

I've very rarely corrected anybody's grammar (or even their "grammer"), so it's not like I've made a longtime habit of being an annoying English professor or anything. I'm not nearly as uptight about Tick's post as all of you think - he just happened to use there, their, and they're in his post and all three words incorrectly... so I thought I'd razz him a little. Calling myself the "grammar police" should've made you realize my post was half in jest.

Sheesh. Let's make this thread 23 pages long, whaddya say? I know how everyone likes to jab at me. pokey.gif

Did you ever ask yourself why ?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I already know the answer.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 20 2007, 10:09 AM)
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o278/NecroBolt/untitled-1.jpg

TICK... Step away from the keyboard!!! We have you surrounded. You are being taken in for breaking seven rules of grammar and punctuation in ONE post. If you do NOT drop the keyboard... we are authorized to use DEADLY FORCE!!! Don't make us do that son. We just need to take you in and teach you proper POSTING style. GeddyRulz has ordered it so.

Oh no... Tick... Don't hit enter... Tick... don't do it... Put the keyboard down... Tick...

BANG!!! BANG!!!!

The above was a paid advertisement to help warn the rest of you peoples with bad internet skills, exactly what would happen to you under the regime of GeddyRulz.

thats stinkin funny ! rofl3.gif thank you for that.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 20 2007, 09:57 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Mar 20 2007, 08:03 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 20 2007, 08:59 AM)
confused13.gif

im tick remember, grammer police ? its not funny to pick on ticks writing style. now maybe if you were to issue a formal apology, i would forgive your stupidity. yes.gif

No, it's not funny at all to make fun of your "writing style." I was being serious; it's sad.

"Forgive" me or don't, I don't care. I'm not waiting to be forgiven.

"Stupidity"? I'm not stupid. no.gif

well first of all, dont appologize, have it your way. i would however ask you to consider this, never do battle with a madman, "you cant win rock !" i can torture you in ways you never imagined in your wildest dreams. you may be able to pick out places that deserve a comma, but im nuts and you have no idea the way my twisted brain works, saying sorry would show great wisdom on your part. lastly, please, dont sell yourself short, your a hell of a stunod.

hope you enjoyed the grammer dude.

Here, I'll help ya...

bumper.gif

[dad on]

Um, this thread has had some quality posts, full of invention and wit but - and I know GR doesn't need me to chip in on his behalf - but it's getting to be a bit disproportionate. Love your work, but 3 pages of ragging on him for correcting some grammar, enough now...

[/dad off]

Disco

QUOTE (tick @ Mar 20 2007, 03:38 PM)
well first of all, dont appologize, have it your way. i would however ask you to consider this, never do battle with a madman, "you cant win rock !" i can torture you in ways you never imagined in your wildest dreams. you may be able to pick out places that deserve a comma, but im nuts and you have no idea the way my twisted brain works, saying sorry would show great wisdom on your part. lastly, please, dont sell yourself short, your a hell of a stunod.

Thanks. I did enjoy it.

One thing, though: what's a stunod? (Other than "donuts" backward?)

QUOTE (Disco @ Mar 20 2007, 03:40 PM)
[dad on]

Um, this thread has had some quality posts, full of invention and wit but - and I know GR doesn't need me to chip in on his behalf - but it's getting to be a bit disproportionate. Love your work, but 3 pages of ragging on him for correcting some grammar, enough now...

[/dad off]

Disco

Thanks, Disco.

But, come on! It's fun to rag on GeddyRulz! Everybody's doin' it!

QUOTE (Disco @ Mar 20 2007, 04:40 PM)
[dad on]

[/dad off]

Disco

disco, my friend, maker of a hilarious rush video, just go to the thread about rush playing late night tv, in which he merciously, publicly ripped one of my posts by correcting my every flaw with bold black type. thats the kind of mean spirited bullshit in which i wont tollerate, i dont deserve that abuse, and ill make him sorry for doing it, trust me i will.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 20 2007, 04:44 PM)

Thanks. I did enjoy it.

its on. yes.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Mar 20 2007, 03:50 PM)

Thanks. I did enjoy it.

its on. yes.gif

No, really. What's a stunod? I want to know, because you called me one.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 20 2007, 03:55 PM)

Thanks. I did enjoy it.

its on. yes.gif

I couldn't find it in the dictionary either..................

What the hell is a stunod????

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Mar 20 2007, 04:56 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 20 2007, 03:55 PM)

Thanks. I did enjoy it.

its on. yes.gif

I couldn't find it in the dictionary either..................

What the hell is a stunod????

Italian for dumbass, I think.

Noun

stunod

(slang) A stupid person.

What do you think it says, you stunod?

Adjective

stunod (not comparable)

Stupid.

My stunod neighbor thinks my fence is too high.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 20 2007, 04:55 PM)

Thanks. I did enjoy it.

its on. yes.gif

look, just swallow your pride, admitt you were an asshole, and its over. its not that hard to do, is it, ill admitt im wrong for starting a thread, "caption a random bald guy" but your such a dipshit, i couldnt help myself. please dont ask me what a dipshit is.

I'll apologize: I'm sorry.

But I will NOT admit to "being an asshole," and I think YOU owe ME an apology for calling me "dipshit."

ranton.gif

I just got home and read through this thread...

GeddyRulz actually says he KNOWS why people pick on him.

REALLY???

Then let me ask you a question GR...

Why would you then go off on someone else???

Weather or not you thought it was humorous maybe the

person you picked on and some others that read your

comments didn't think so. Didn't you learn this by now???

I mean I have read alot of the stuff that you have posted

and BLOGGED...

Wake up and worry about YOU!!! You are supoose to be an

adult and one better than that... A PARENT!!!

Show your kids the right way!!!

rantoff.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 20 2007, 05:12 PM)
I'll apologize: I'm sorry.

But I will NOT admit to "being an asshole," and I think YOU owe ME an apology for calling me "dipshit."

thank you GD, i appologize for my mean spirited behavior, you just have to understand, im basically a light hearted, non confrontational person. i just could not understand why you chose to publicly dissrespect me by disecting my post as you did, i dont think you were looking at it from my perspective, no one wants to feel belittled, my grammer may be lacking a bit, but im not going to be treated like an ashole. i would like to now put this whole thing to bed if thats good with you.

Well GR... on your behalf... i'm just kinda sick of that whole SMART guy thing when someone makes a grammatical error. I posted here that you aren't the ONLY one who does it.

As for you knowing why people jab at you... why not use this time to say what it is you think makes us jab. I'm betting you don't know why I do it.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 20 2007, 05:28 PM)
As for you knowing why people jab at you... why not use this time to say what it is you think makes us jab.

And "you're all just jealous" is definitely not an option in this case. 'Kay? wink.gif

Archived