LADIRUSHFAN80!!! I'm Calling YOU Out!!!

Necromancer

Ahhhh... good times. Hey Ladi... i think it's time for that rematch. :D

Wish all the vids were still up. :( And I wish the vids that were posted were better. With new tech now... hmmmmmmm.

Whatta' ya' think? KyleCon Kaos? :D

It's a thread about DECEIT, BACKSTABBING, REVENGE, BRUTALITY, and most of all... LOVE. :P

Take a half hour and read/watch it from the beginning. :D Some videos and pictures are sadly missing, but you might get the gist of it all. Or not. :P

• Like 1

...and death

Yeah, life gets in the way. :(

...and death...

...and the brutal carnage of a Jaguar bite to the skull! :o

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1345/1219789560_13cca6a75c_z.jpg?zz=1

:pussy: :smoke:

It's actually a little sad to see this. A lot of people in here not around that much anymore...

Nah, it's all perspective. I think of these classic threads as high school yearbooks...i.e. you don't look back often but when you do you remember a lot of laughs
  • Like 1

It's actually a little sad to see this. A lot of people in here not around that much anymore...

Nah, it's all perspective. I think of these classic threads as high school yearbooks...i.e. you don't look back often but when you do you remember a lot of laughs

Exactly. This video got bumped on facebook, and i just had to revisit the whole thread. :D

• Like 1

I still think that one of the best threads was that one where TRFers were performing Rush tunes...some renditions were serious and well done, others done as jokes and were very hilarious. Can't remember that thread title though

You mean the one with the Rushettes? That was priceless! How old are those kids, now?

I still think that one of the best threads was that one where TRFers were performing Rush tunes...some renditions were serious and well done, others done as jokes and were very hilarious. Can't remember that thread title though

You mean the one with the Rushettes? That was priceless! How old are those kids, now?

Not sure but that might've been the one. The ones that stick out were Geds' rockin' version of Driven, Disco & his wife/gf doing a very quirky vocal performance of Temples of Syrinx, and the gigantic Necro doing Rivendell while dressed as a hobbit

• Like 1

Not sure but that might've been the one. The ones that stick out were Geds' rockin' version of Driven, Disco & his wife/gf doing a very quirky vocal performance of Temples of Syrinx, and the gigantic Necro doing Rivendell while dressed as a hobbit

yeah, that one!!

This one!

((edited to add: This was an offshoot of a much longer original thread. This thread had all the performances arranged in order for easy viewing and voting))

http://www.therushfo...-trf-idol-poll/

Here's the only one of those videos that can still be viewed:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s211/Disco_D/th_MOV04919.jpg

• Like 1

These were fun times on the board. Lots of great personalities and lots of personal friendships. It is sad that we lost so many great posters that made this place really special.

"Surge of energy, spark of inspiration . . . " :D

Lurkers dancing in the moonlight, the serious moonlight.
  • Like 1

Hey Necro,

Do you still have that video of all of us at the Exxon in Jersey? If so, can you post it? :rush: :D

I'm sure I have it somewhere. It's hectic right now, and it's on a dvd somewhere. We're getting ready to pack up and head out to live in our RV, so I should come across it soon. When I do, I'll post it. I'll see if it's on one of our facebook pages and share it if it is. :D

TRF Idol I believe. Yeah, that was a good one. Seems like the majority of posts now, are either memes or stuff lifted from the web. Not a lot of creativity going on. Oh well. :(