happy valentines day !

Tick

as valentines day quickly approaches...

a special happy valentines day to all the beautifull, amazing, new world women ! wub.gif wub.gif rose.gif wub.gif wub.gif kishug.gif new world women are way better then the average women ! hope all your valentines treat you like the special women you are ! rose.gif heart.gif

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 9 2007, 08:02 AM)
a special happy valentines day to all the beautifull, amazing, new world women ! wub.gif wub.gif rose.gif wub.gif wub.gif kishug.gif new world women are way better then the average women ! hope all your valentines treat you like the special women you are ! rose.gif heart.gif

That is so thoughtful! What a guy. smile.gif

Wow...thank you so much. I feel so special now. heart.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 9 2007, 09:02 AM)

smile.gif What a Honor from our King Tick & Happy Valentine's Day to you too Sir kishug.gif

How nice, tick biggrin.gif You're very sweet wub.gif

Thank you, for this special greeting smile.gif bekloppt.gif

And, Happy Valentine's Day to you!

a special happy valentines day to all the beautifull, amazing, new world women ! wub.gif  wub.gif  rose.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  kishug.gif new world women are way better then the average women ! hope all your valentines treat you like the special women you are ! rose.gif  heart.gif

AlexFinal.gif  NeilFinal.gif  GeddyFinal.gif

wub.gif

You are really a special man. yes.gif

I hope that you have a very special Valentines Day also. heart.gif

I can remember when I was younger I shared Valentines day amongst my friends.

I remember I had to count how many classmates I had while making a list of names.

No one was excluded on this day, everyone was treated equally the same.

Valentine card boxes came with many assortments for you to choose.

They had Superman, Minny Mouse, Bugs Bunny just to name a few.

With every valentine I attached a red lollipop and included a box of candy hearts.

Branded on assorted colors were Kiss me, Be mine, Hugs, and I Love you, and Smart.

We exchanged our valentines cards and every year there after celebrated this mushy holiday .

I could not wait to get home to read my valentines towards then end of the day.

While reading a valentine card you kinda knew if a guy cared for you in a certain way.

You knew who your closest special friends were because of a comment they made.

Today I believe that Valentines Day is not just recognized for only the passionate lovers.

It is for those special people in our lives and everyday friendships that we discover.

This is to all my friends that have been and will be there for me throughout the years.

Those who have shared with me their laughter and a few tears.

I want to wish everyone a day that is full of love and happiness,and if you have a special someone I hope your moments are filled with total bliss...

Happy Valentines Day!!! heart.gif

Let`s get sappy once again...

Hugs and Kisses

And thank you for being my loyal friend.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/ceejspics/vday.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Feb 9 2007, 02:34 PM)
a special happy valentines day to all the beautifull, amazing, new world women ! wub.gif  wub.gif  rose.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  kishug.gif new world women are way better then the average women ! hope all your valentines treat you like the special women you are ! rose.gif  heart.gif

wub.gif

I remember I had to count how many classmates I had while making a list of names.

With every valentine I attached a red lollipop and included a box of candy hearts.

Branded on assorted colors were Kiss me, Be mine, Hugs, and I Love you, and Smart.

We exchanged our valentines cards and every year there after celebrated this mushy holiday .

While reading a valentine card you kinda knew if a guy cared for you in a certain way.

Today I believe that Valentines Day is not just recognized for only the passionate lovers.

It is for those special people in our lives and everyday friendships that we discover.

This is to all my friends that have been and will be there for me throughout the years.

I want to wish everyone a day that is full of love and happiness,and if you have a special someone I hope your moments are filled with total bliss...

Hugs and Kisses

rose.gif Tick thank you and happy valentines day to you. Enjoy celebrating it.

CeeJ wub.gif That was beautiful it almost made me cry.

heart.gif HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY heart.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Feb 9 2007, 02:34 PM)

wub.gif

Hugs and Kisses

Ceej that bought back some fond memmories even had tears in my eyes smile.gif May You & your Family Yeh & even Ken wink.gif Have the Happiest Valentine Day's Ever !! wub.gif

Happy Valentines Day to all the NWW of TRF you are so kewl and I love you all, you ladies rock. wub.gif heart.gif rose.gif smile.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Feb 13 2007, 08:25 AM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Feb 12 2007, 05:12 AM)
Happy Valentines Day to all the NWW of TRF you are so kewl and I love you all, you  ladies rock. wub.gif  heart.gif  rose.gif  smile.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

I hope you also have A Great Valentine's Day wub.gif

smile.gif Thank you very much Blonde bekloppt.gif trink39.gif

Ladies, Please don't fall for this one

Men! Valentines Day Love Letter - Just Fill in the Blanks!

Dear (Insert name here),

I wanted to take a just a moment to put down in words just how much you mean to me. Since that day back in (month) of (year), when we first met, I have been a different person. I know it sounds corny to take a line from a Tom Cruise movie, but you complete me.

Remember our first date, when we (insert first date story here. Include little things like what she was wearing, day of the week, where you went, etc. Make sure to get the details right!) I knew you and I were destined to be together. Only in my dreams would we someday be (insert relationship definition of your choice here).

Nothing makes me happier than when I see you (insert unusually endearing habit or trait here). When we are apart, and I need to smile, I close my eyes and think of (insert funny, but not embarrassing, story about the two of you). When life has me down, I picture the future, with you and I holding hands, walking (insert favorite or dream vacation spot) talking about the thousands of happy memories we have together.

Now that we've been together (insert time together here...and you'd better be specific), I can't imagine what life was like before you. I just pray that I somehow can bring you the same joy you bring me, every moment of every day.

I (insert emotion here) you, (pet name)

(your name)

P.S. Sophocles once said "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love." Sophocles must have known you as well.

QUOTE (mortkort @ Feb 13 2007, 05:00 PM)
hmmm, this valentines day is popular in america eh?

signs015.gif

On February 14, countries all around the world celebrate St Valentine's Day or St. Valenini's Day as they would say it in Italian. Ever since St. Valentine died on February 14, 269 AD, people have been giving their loved ones Valentines and roses and other things to show their feelings toward them. Countries include Italy, UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Mexico, France, Germany, Austria, Spain and Japan, Panama, Korea and Latin America. In Japan the women buy chocolates for the men/boyfriends on that day.

heart.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Feb 13 2007, 02:50 PM)
Ladies, Please don't fall for this one

Men! Valentines Day Love Letter - Just Fill in the Blanks!

Dear (Insert name here),

I wanted to take a just a moment to put down in words just how much you mean to me. Since that day back in (month) of (year), when we first met, I have been a different person. I know it sounds corny to take a line from a Tom Cruise movie, but you complete me.

Remember our first date, when we (insert first date story here. Include little things like what she was wearing, day of the week, where you went, etc. Make sure to get the details right!) I knew you and I were destined to be together. Only in my dreams would we someday be (insert relationship definition of your choice here).

Nothing makes me happier than when I see you (insert unusually endearing habit or trait here). When we are apart, and I need to smile, I close my eyes and think of (insert funny, but not embarrassing, story about the two of you). When life has me down, I picture the future, with you and I holding hands, walking (insert favorite or dream vacation spot) talking about the thousands of happy memories we have together.

Now that we've been together (insert time together here...and you'd better be specific), I can't imagine what life was like before you. I just pray that I somehow can bring you the same joy you bring me, every moment of every day.

I (insert emotion here) you, (pet name)

(your name)

P.S. Sophocles once said "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love." Sophocles must have known you as well.

doh.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/sg/border%20with%20cherubs.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/sg/be%20mine.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/sg/with%20love.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/sg/border%20with%20red%20hearts.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/smack.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Feb 14 2007, 09:16 PM)
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/sg/border%20with%20cherubs.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/sg/be%20mine.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/sg/with%20love.gif

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/sg/border%20with%20red%20hearts.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/smack.gif

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LADI wub.gif rose.gif I see you are on here bright and early so have a lovely day. trink39.gif

Archived