It's School Closing Season

ladirushfan80

it's happening already!!!

they've announced 234 school closings already eyesre4.gif

and, once again, my kids are disappointed that their school is not on the list...

yet ....?

confused13.gif

it was about 10:00,maybe 10:30 pm last night when i heard shrieks of joy emanating from the 17 yr olds room...

their school closed last night!!

ha ha ha

she had asked me earlier in the evening if she could just take the day off anyway..

i'm like, "um... NO...."

but i had a feeling their school was going to be closed.

this morning, 567 schools closed...

sorry you can't wrap sunny.... i'd say bring it over here, but that's just a pain in the ass! . if it's any consolation, i have wrapping to do also....

yup buses are cancelled for us too sad.gif

except they won't cancell my work angry.gif sad.gif

as for the wrapping I still have to go and get 90% of things yet wacko.gif

had it planned for yesturday but we got so much snow ... I just had fun with the boys wub.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Dec 17 2007, 07:34 AM)

except they won't cancel my work  angry.gif sad.gif

They didn't cancel my work yesterday. I had to go in... they kept the mall open until 10 last night. Funny thing though, 1/2 the stores closed early ( I couldn't get permission to do so) and even Santa left due to inclement weather. eh.gif

I have more shopping to do, but first I have to get organized. I can't do that with kidlings in the house. wacko.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Dec 17 2007, 08:10 AM)

They didn't cancel my work yesterday. I had to go in... they kept the mall open until 10 last night. Funny thing though, 1/2 the stores closed early ( I couldn't get permission to do so) and even Santa left due to inclement weather. eh.gif

I have more shopping to do, but first I have to get organized. I can't do that with kidlings in the house. wacko.gif

go send them over to missy's!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 17 2007, 08:22 AM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Dec 17 2007, 08:10 AM)

go send them over to missy's!! laugh.gif

till noon then I got to go get blonde and go to work laugh.gif

Archived