So... I guess Cruise is married again.

GeddyRulz

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were supposed to be married on Sunday in some European castle, with lots of celebrities - including Brooke Shields, the object of Cruise's "Today Show" tirade - in attendance. Anyone hear anything about the wedding?

Personally, between his Scientology thing and his "Today Show" outbursts, I can't abide the guy anymore.

i heard about the wedding while flipping through the channels on tv the other day, but do i really give a rat's ass??

wow, another celebrity wedding. here come the law suits, divorce, tv specials, sueing for crazy amounts of money... yep, i can see it all now.

the best thing to do is just sit back and watch it all go down and have a few good laughs along the way

QUOTE (guitarman_2112 @ Nov 20 2006, 06:18 PM)
wow, another celebrity wedding. here come the law suits, divorce, tv specials, sueing for crazy amounts of money... yep, i can see it all now.

the best thing to do is just sit back and watch it all go down and have a few good laughs along the way

yes.gif Exactly.

QUOTE (The Rocinante @ Nov 20 2006, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (tangdog @ Nov 20 2006, 02:08 PM)
When I hear all this nonsense about their  wedding I have only one thing to say:

Remember the episode on the Simpsons when Troy McClure marries Selma?

goodpost.gif

Thanks and I am glad someone got the somewhat obscure Simpsons reference.

First off RIP in Phil Hartman, he was a true comdic genius.

To those unfamiliar with that episode, Troy McClure is a movie star who in an attempt to mask his homosexuality marries Selma as a way to prove he is not gay.

Back in the day I liked Tom... yes.gif But the older I get... I think he is just a pig. yes.gif How can he claim to love someone when all he really cares about is himself??? He picks up these women who think he is one person and before they know it BAM... Divorce or change in "religion" confused13.gif

I pity that Katie. yes.gif I think anyway... Maybe she is the same way. Who knows???

What a sham!

That poor woman, she has no idea what she signed up for.

I used to like Tom, but I think he lost his mind in the whole Scientology thing.

This will be my only comment on this lame topic.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Nov 20 2006, 12:52 PM)
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were supposed to be married on Sunday in some European castle, with lots of celebrities - including Brooke Shields, the object of Cruise's "Today Show" tirade - in attendance. Anyone hear anything about the wedding?

Personally, between his Scientology thing and his "Today Show" outbursts, I can't abide the guy anymore.

then why the thread? confused13.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Nov 24 2006, 05:07 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Nov 20 2006, 12:52 PM)
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were supposed to be married on Sunday in some European castle, with lots of celebrities - including Brooke Shields, the object of Cruise's "Today Show" tirade - in attendance.  Anyone hear anything about the wedding?

then why the thread? confused13.gif

He wants to drum up support for an annulment so there's a better chance of them bringing back Dawson's Creek...

tongue.gif

I heard that Katie Holmes - or maybe it was former girlfriend Cruz - was taken to a special Scientology HQ by Tom, to meet with the Scientology bigwigs that most followers never see. It was an attempt by Cruise to indoctrinate his new girlfriend into the Scientology way of thinking... but Cruise's girlfriend was unnerved by the whole experience, so the plan backfired.

Can't remember now whether it was Katie or Penelope Cruz.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Nov 24 2006, 05:11 PM)
I heard that Katie Holmes - or maybe it was former girlfriend Cruz - was taken to a special Scientology HQ by Tom, to meet with the Scientology bigwigs that most followers never see. It was an attempt by Cruise to indoctrinate his new girlfriend into the Scientology way of thinking... but Cruise's girlfriend was unnerved by the whole experience, so the plan backfired.

Can't remember now whether it was Katie or Penelope Cruz.

Well it was probably Penny since she got the boot...