i was thinkin.

Tick

this network is pittifull ! it has the worst programing by far. lost is a great show but beyond that what is there, wife swap ? the nanny ? dancing with the stars ? desperate housewhores ? and they had the balls to cancell invasion ! this network blows ! 062802puke_prv.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

It's been the worst network since the 70s. Back then they had some popular shows - "Charlie's Angels," "Wonder Woman," "The Hardy Boys Mysteries" - but were still usually the least watched (and least respected) network. They've been lame for a long time.

Although... recently I was watching a good show I've seen a handful of times, and found myself wondering which network it was on. I looked at the channel indicator and discovered that I was tuned to ABC! I was surprised! (Can't remember now which show it was, but I like it.)

Edited by GeddyRulz

The only thing I watch on ABC is 'Lost'.

lost ...

i USED to watch alias...but now that is gone.... sad.gif

i check out the Brothers & Sisters show sunday after Desperate Housewhores (lovingly said by TICK)... it wasn't bad...but i was sad that Tom Skerrit (sp) dies at the end... i like him.... but there are two actors previously from Alias on there....and a few other actors i like, so we'll tivo a couple more episodes and see what happens.....

honestly except for LOST, i can't think of any other shows i like to watch on that network.....

especially now that i don't watch any daytime soaps anymore......

oh yeah..... grey's anatomy... i watch that too... wacko.gif

i also checked out six degrees last week....the jusry is also still out on that one.... interesting concept.... but i need a few more episodes

I almost got a position at WTVD-11 News in Durham and got word today they offered it to someone else. But a position may open up again soon, so never say never.

Oh, I watch CBS most of the time and that's rare also.