HOUSE

ladirushfan80

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I taped this weeks episode finally!!! Only the second episode this season I've been able to see sad.gif Anyhoo it mustuv raised a bit of a stir in me that I had a dream about Hugh Laurie on Wednesday night.

unsure.gif

But he was hott!!! wub.gif

Anyhoo, after the show was over I was soo dam sad that I couldn't watch another new one. I have a hard time watching one episode of HOUSE at a time. I find I am very antsy when a show is done.

Gee, I wonder why tongue.gif trink36.gif

Love that man!!! wub.gif

yeah baby!!!

i love this show!!!!!

i caught a small portion of E! true stories or whatever it's called... celeb bio thing on McDreamy..... Patrick Dempsey, and how he landed this McDreamy role on Grey's Anatomy...

Dempsey originally tried out for the role of Dr. House before he tried for and landed the part of McDreamy...

now could you imagine any one else other than hugh laurie playing the role of House???

just would not be the same .... no.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Nov 19 2007, 09:30 PM)
With House, it's all in his crazy assed eyes. laugh.gif

True yes.gif

He's a funny Mo fo

ohmy.gif Oh baby I love them crazy-assed eyes!!!!! yes.gif wub.gif drool1.gif

Last weeks episode I thought ok, I am in the hospital and no one will disturb me here. I hate being disturbed during HOUSE angry.gif So anyway I am watching it and Emmy is sleeping. My mom calls on the phone and it is all I can do to get her off the phone. She wouldn't stop talking for 20 minutes angry.gif . Finally she hangs up and the night shift doctor comes in to introduce himself to me and yaks until, get this, the end credits begin to roll angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Anyhoo, on a lighter note, I think one of my fave parts about House are his disfunctional clinic duty patients laugh.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 24 2007, 10:46 PM)
Last weeks episode I thought ok, I am in the hospital and no one will disturb me here. I hate being disturbed during HOUSE angry.gif So anyway I am watching it and Emmy is sleeping. My mom calls on the phone and it is all I can do to get her off the phone. She wouldn't stop talking for 20 minutes angry.gif . Finally she hangs up and the night shift doctor comes in to introduce himself to me and yaks until, get this, the end credits begin to roll angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Anyhoo, on a lighter note, I think one of my fave parts about House are his disfunctional clinic duty patients laugh.gif

hey LadyA...

i have every episode of HOUSE saved in TiVo land...

i can always record one for you onto DVD, and mail it to you...

then again, you can watch any episodes you've missed on your computer from the FOX website as well....

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 25 2007, 08:59 AM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 24 2007, 10:46 PM)
Last weeks episode I thought ok, I am in the hospital and no one will disturb me here. I hate being disturbed during HOUSE  angry.gif  So anyway I am watching it and Emmy is sleeping. My mom calls on the phone and it is all I can do to get her off the phone. She wouldn't stop talking for 20 minutes  angry.gif . Finally she hangs up and the night shift doctor comes in to introduce himself to me and yaks until, get this, the end credits begin to roll  angry.gif  angry.gif  angry.gif

Anyhoo, on a lighter note, I think one of my fave parts about House are his disfunctional clinic duty patients  laugh.gif

hey LadyA...

i have every episode of HOUSE saved in TiVo land...

i can always record one for you onto DVD, and mail it to you...

then again, you can watch any episodes you've missed on your computer from the FOX website as well....

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

ohmy.gif Dude! No Way! *runs over to FOX* bolt.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 19 2007, 06:41 PM)
yeah baby!!!

i love this show!!!!!

i caught a small portion of E! true stories or whatever it's called... celeb bio thing on McDreamy..... Patrick Dempsey, and how he landed this McDreamy role on Grey's Anatomy...

Dempsey originally tried out for the role of Dr. House before he tried for and landed the part of McDreamy...

now could you imagine any one else other than hugh laurie playing the role of House???

just would not be the same .... no.gif

ohmy.gif ladi, I didn't know this!

No, I can't see, McDreamy playing House laugh.gif

Thanks, for sharing this info. Interesting biggrin.gif

unsure.gif Oooooh, tonights previews look awesome!!! wub.gif

I hate Manipulative Bitch anyway angry.gif moon.gif she's annoying.

Yay 13!!! 653.gif trink39.gif

SPOILER***************

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

My question is ........

When someone like Manipulative Bitch, or anyone for that matter, has been fired from a facility like a Hospital, how is she able to go and hang out in a patients room, a patient that it was well known she hated unsure.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 28 2007, 12:11 PM)
SPOILER***************
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
My question is ........
When someone like Manipulative Bitch, or anyone for that matter, has been fired from a facility like a Hospital, how is she able to go and hang out in a patients room, a patient that it was well known she hated unsure.gif

confused13.gif laugh.gif

Lady A, I thought the same thing wink.gif

I'm glad she was fired too. She got on my nerves!

Oh...did you hear/see after last nights episode that new episodes of House won't be on until 2008?

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Nov 28 2007, 01:39 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 28 2007, 12:11 PM)
SPOILER***************
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
My question is ........
When someone like Manipulative Bitch, or anyone for that matter, has been fired from a facility like a Hospital, how is she able to go and hang out in a patients room, a patient that it was well known she hated  unsure.gif

confused13.gif laugh.gif

Lady A, I thought the same thing wink.gif

I'm glad she was fired too. She got on my nerves!

Oh...did you hear/see after last nights episode that new episodes of House won't be on until 2008?

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

yes moon.gif

ohmy.gif OH, quick question, we now have 3 prospects, now that Celia Ward is out of the picture anyway, Do you think he'll doink Cuddy, 13 or Cameron? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 28 2007, 02:38 PM)
ohmy.gif  OH, quick question, we now have 3 prospects, now that Celia Ward is out of the picture anyway, Do you think he'll doink Cuddy, 13 or Cameron?  unsure.gif

i'm too am very glad to see the bitch go...

i want the little plastic freak to get the boot too tho! i don't like his character either.

i like 13, and kal penn and that's all!

biggrin.gif

as far as the fired bitch being able to be in the patients room.... it's TV man... they do whatever the hell they want, regardless if it jives with the real world or not

wacko.gif

we also saw that new episodes aren't until january!!!

angry.gif

good news for those who have missed episodes and want to play catch up tho!

common001.gif

oh!

edited to add, i don't feel as tho he should "do" any of those 3. he's got serious issues to resolve before he can even think about a relationship!

but they always bring love into the tv drama equation so.....

he'll end of getting involved with a patient, or patient family member....

Edited by ladirushfan80

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Nov 28 2007, 08:49 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Nov 28 2007, 02:38 PM)
ohmy.gif  OH, quick question, we now have 3 prospects, now that Celia Ward is out of the picture anyway, Do you think he'll doink Cuddy, 13 or Cameron?  unsure.gif

i'm too am very glad to see the bitch go...

i want the little plastic freak to get the boot too tho! i don't like his character either.

i like 12, and kal penn and that's all!

biggrin.gif

as far as the fired bitch being able to be in the patients room.... it's TV man... they do whatever the hell they want, regardless if it jives with the real world or not

wacko.gif

we also saw that new episodes aren't until january!!!

angry.gif

good news for those who have missed episodes and want to play catch up tho!

common001.gif

oh!

edited to add, i don't feel as tho he should "do" any of those 3. he's got serious issues to resolve before he can even think about a relationship!

but they always bring love into the tv drama equation so.....

he'll end of getting involved with a patient, or patient family member....

I didn't say "relationship" no.gif , I said "doink" yes.gif , ya know, just something that happened type of thing. A relationship that is unconflicted would mean the end of the show and his issues being resolved.

unsure.gif hmmm

QUOTE (KenJennings @ Nov 28 2007, 11:20 PM)
I'm kinda wishing he had fired Kutner. He's just not entertaining.

I like 13 and Taub a lot though, and wish Big Love would've made it through. He would've added an interesting dynamic.

laugh.gif ... big love...

i hear what you're sayin LadyA...

wink.gif

hmmmmm indeed!

QUOTE (KenJennings @ Nov 28 2007, 11:20 PM)
I'm kinda wishing he had fired Kutner. He's just not entertaining.

I like 13 and Taub a lot though, and wish Big Love would've made it through. He would've added an interesting dynamic.

I liked Big Love too. He was straight forward and punched House z7shysterical.gif , ya know Cameron got a kick out of that. Anyhoo, Taub is annoying, Kutner is VERY uninteresting. Never really gave much to the drama except his inability to speak professionally to patients without insulting them. Too bad House never saw it happen. I am sure there is a reason that will unfold in the next half of the season.

Taub, I just wanna step on the little bastard. tongue.gif