HOUSE

ladirushfan80

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Apr 28 2008, 05:37 AM)
MONDAY IS HERE!!!! now I just need to make it 13 more hours

yes.gif tongue.gif Yay!!! So excited!!!!! trink39.gif

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hockey vs. House?

Yes...playoff time makes this a difficult choice. I can rationalize by thinking there will be a rerun. cool.gif

I'm on the west coast. I still gots time! *phew* tongue.gif

I still have an hour and 20 minutes laugh.gif S'ok, i am patient for Hugh yes.gif tongue.gif

Ok, finally posting, that was very funny watching Wilson thoroughly enjoying cut-throat bitch and House fight over him! In the end, the two that get screwed more often, Cuddy and Wilson, have the last laugh!!!!!

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

Next week!!!! Addicted to daytime soaps unsure.gif Oh Dear wacko.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 1 2008, 12:29 PM)
Ok, finally posting, that was very funny watching Wilson thoroughly enjoying cut-throat bitch and House fight over him! In the end, the two that get screwed more often, Cuddy and Wilson, have the last laugh!!!!!
rofl3.gif  z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif

Next week!!!! Addicted to daytime soaps  unsure.gif  Oh Dear  wacko.gif

I love when they're in Cuddy's office and Wilson's just standing there eating chips watching them, and then Kutner comes in and starts eating chips as well. laugh.gif

QUOTE (ifloveremains @ May 1 2008, 01:03 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ May 1 2008, 12:29 PM)
rofl3.gif  z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif

Next week!!!! Addicted to daytime soaps  unsure.gif  Oh Dear  wacko.gif

I love when they're in Cuddy's office and Wilson's just standing there eating chips watching them, and then Kutner comes in and starts eating chips as well. laugh.gif

unsure.gif Wow! Ya know? Kutner is really stepping up suddenly! He was such a weak character that I was surprised when he was chosen to be in the final 3. Now it is Taub that is boring the hell out of me! laugh.gif

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ May 1 2008, 02:07 PM)
House's first diagnosis on the patient because of his Happiness: "Is he Canadian?"

tongue.gif

That one caught me off-guard, I definitely cracked up. laugh.gif

Kutner is great. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ May 1 2008, 11:25 PM)
QUOTE (PhilCastro @ May 1 2008, 11:07 AM)
House's first diagnosis on the patient because of his Happiness: "Is he Canadian?"

tongue.gif

rofl3.gif That was awesome.

I think this is now one of my favourite shows. Why did it take me so damn long to start watching it?

laugh.gif Heya vizzz, you definately have a couple seasons worth of catching up to do. But it will be a rather enjoyable experience trink39.gif bekloppt.gif

I'm really not a huge fan of the new staff configuration. The old crew had great chemistry how they were, and now it just feels like they're trying too hard to keep track of too many characters.

I'd like to see the show move to a House/Wilson/Cuddy centered layout again.

QUOTE (KenJennings @ May 2 2008, 01:56 PM)
I'm really not a huge fan of the new staff configuration. The old crew had great chemistry how they were, and now it just feels like they're trying too hard to keep track of too many characters.

I'd like to see the show move to a House/Wilson/Cuddy centered layout again.

Tis a bit on the dizzying side I agree. Cut-throat bitch is a balance for House and something about 13 draws me in and I am curious about her. For me the issue is with Taub and Kutner. Up until last Mondays ep I thought Kutner was a worthless character and Taub somwhat useful but annoying. Last Moday Kutner stepped up to the plate and Taub was worthless. I don't think that I am attracted to either of them still.

They should ditch those two and keep CB and 13 smile.gif

I didn't like Kutner or Taub at first, and so far I've only warmed up to Kutner. Taub is just... blah. I dunno. CB is great, and I really like 13, but I think since Foreman's around we don't really need Taub. Then again, they haven't really had long enough to form a proper dynamic, seeing as the majority of the 4th season so far was the game. Hm. Either way it's House so I'm happy. common001.gif

QUOTE (ifloveremains @ May 3 2008, 02:08 PM)
I didn't like Kutner or Taub at first, and so far I've only warmed up to Kutner. Taub is just... blah. I dunno. CB is great, and I really like 13, but I think since Foreman's around we don't really need Taub. Then again, they haven't really had long enough to form a proper dynamic, seeing as the majority of the 4th season so far was the game. Hm. Either way it's House so I'm happy. common001.gif

Yea, Taub doesnt seem to be very useful.

Hes the Chase of the new group tongue.gif

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ May 4 2008, 04:48 PM)
QUOTE (ifloveremains @ May 3 2008, 02:08 PM)
I didn't like Kutner or Taub at first, and so far I've only warmed up to Kutner. Taub is just... blah. I dunno. CB is great, and I really like 13, but I think since Foreman's around we don't really need Taub. Then again, they haven't really had long enough to form a proper dynamic, seeing as the majority of the 4th season so far was the game. Hm. Either way it's House so I'm happy.  common001.gif

Yea, Taub doesnt seem to be very useful.

Hes the Chase of the new group tongue.gif

Taub and Chase are pretty much lame characters. The only thing Chase was good for was screwing Cameron. Had that not been in the plot Chase would be pointless.

House tonight!!! Episode #2 of 4. I'm still a little worried though, obsessed with daytime drama. I guess the guy has to fuel up some way or other laugh.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 5 2008, 01:29 PM)
House tonight!!! Episode #2 of 4. I'm still a little worried though, obsessed with daytime drama. I guess the guy has to fuel up some way or other laugh.gif

Yup! can't wait! common001.gif common001.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif