Member's Titles

JohnnyBlaze

I want a title of some sort.

Give it time dude. I didn't get one until I had 10,000 post in the bag. A member title is something you just can't force...Kind of like a fart. You force it too much, you may not like the outcome. ;)
  • Like 6

Give it time dude. I didn't get one until I had 10,000 post in the bag. A member title is something you just can't force...Kind of like a fart. You force it too much, you may not like the outcome. ;)

Snicker, snicker.... :cool:

Addition: My member title came out of nowhere quite a while back and even before my 2112 th post. I think Tombstone Mountain had something to do with it. He said he did at least.... :)

Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 1

I didn't say I need one. I'd just like to have one.

oh, okay I see what this is all about, I thought I read "members titties"..........this is of no interest to me ;)

Perv. :P

haha! oh Hobo you know I am not that way

• Like 1

oh, okay I see what this is all about, I thought I read "members titties"..........this is of no interest to me ;)

My patience today payed off. Thanks tx... needed that one... LMFAO !! :laughing guy:
  • Like 2

Oh you lie!!! :P

Oh you lie!!! :P

We all love boobies. Time to just come clean.... :cheers: :cool:
  • Like 1

Phew... Only 616 left then!

I think yours should be the "Lil Libertarian".