The Rant On Rant Off Thread

rickyrob

Only rules

No commas or full stops must have some ****'s somewhere

ranton.gif

I AM NOT SELLING MY HOUSE AGAIN f***ing solicitors whats that all about and then when you get an offer one b**tard at the bottom of the chain pulls out and then all hell breaks loose and the f***er buying my house has to try and find another buyer and then he says he's goin' to buy his own house so he can rent it out having to wait weeks and weeks for things to happen in the meantime your dream house could go to another f***er who wants it because you are no longer in a position to buy it any more then there's estate agents that don't do any f***ing job at all for thousands of f***Ing pounds don't tell you whats going on and make a packet out of lying and building societies that f**k up on the transfer of your mortgage and they f**k off with all your money too then when a date to move finally comes f***ing solicitor of the f***er buying my house wants this and that and want stoopid f***ing indemnity policies again taking all your hard-earned money for f**k all 1287.gif

rantoff.gif

anyway moved now cool10.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Aug 15 2006, 08:15 AM)
Only rules

ranton.gif

I AM NOT SELLING MY HOUSE AGAIN f***ing solicitors whats that all about and then when you get an offer one b**tard at the bottom of the chain pulls out and then all hell breaks loose and the f***er buying my house has to try and find another buyer and then he says he's goin' to buy his own house so he can rent it out having to wait weeks and weeks for things to happen in the meantime your dream house could go to another f***er who wants it because you are no longer in a position to buy it any more then there's estate agents that don't do any f***ing job at all for thousands of f***Ing pounds don't tell you whats going on and make a packet out of lying and building societies that f**k up on the transfer of your mortgage and they f**k off with all your money too then when a date to move finally comes f***ing solicitor of the f***er buying my house wants this and that and want stoopid f***ing indemnity policies again taking all your hard-earned money for f**k all 1287.gif

rantoff.gif

anyway moved now  cool10.gif

laugh.gif but apart from that how the hell are you? laugh.gif

Good to see you my friend bekloppt.gif

Why no punctuation? (I'm a stickler for proper grammar, syntax, and even spelling.) Oh well, here goes:

ranton.gif what's with these stupid f***ing rubber shoes that women are wearing I think they're called crocks they're made of rubber and they only come in flourescent colors like f***ing yellow hot pink lime green etc they look f***ing ridiculous they look like shower shoes and I think that's actually how they got their start my supervisor was talking about getting a pair last week and was even researching them on the Internet she loved the idea the next day she was f***ing wearing them and I suddenly began seeing them everywhere I don't know why they f***ing bother me so much but they just look so damned stupid I can understand that they're comfortable and that it's a matter of function over fashion but jeez can't they at least make them in normal f***ing colors or even Earth tones why the flourescent colors have the 80s returned some of you gals here may have a pair and will now defend wearing them but I'm sorry they're just so f***ing dopey looking it's like you just got out of the shower at the YWCA rantoff.gif

ranton.gif

Why do my friends have to hate eachother? Why the hell? Why am I the niceguy, so i get a whole bunch of friends, and they end up hating eachother? Why cant my friends all get along? this is really getting on my nerves.

And another thing: Why do I have to get this damn blister? this is seriously crap.

rantoff.gif

I didnt follow any of your rules.... Sorry smile.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Aug 15 2006, 04:15 AM)
Only rules

ranton.gif

rantoff.gif

anyway moved now  cool10.gif

sorry about your house woes ricky, nice to see you back though. perhaps a bowl of your famous curry would help ? yes.gif

p.s. who said you could copy my writing style. wink.gif

Archived