The Bored Thread

Dweezil

QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 8 2004, 11:33 PM)
I just practiced with the band......NEVER AGAIN! they are waaaaaaay too mainstream and the fact that all they want to play is metal...thats it.....metal metal.....I sounded like "new" Metallica and I was trying to do crazy stuff and they told me to turn it down a notch....ummm I'm sorry we sound like crap and it's all too simple.....never jamming ever again...I have done this before...and saying dude we need to change it up...but that never happened....I need to get out of this city and find a real band!!!! laugh.gif

??? What band? A band you tried out for today?

Cool thread. I feel out of my chair laughing... no not really, but did laugh so hard I farted... no not really. I dont fart, I squeak. No not really, I am bored, and Barney is not here to torment.. No not really, I just miss him, no not really.

*needs to quit sniffing salon chemicals* wacko.gif fing.gif

A love shack and a bored thread in one week??. Can I just point out that the first time anyone types a random sequence involving the 2nd, 3rd and 4th letters from the left on the top row of the keyboard and the far left letter on the second row, something will have been lost by The Rush Forum for ever.

I'm going to get to 2112 the hard way!!!!!.

I got one once that was like, "If you send this to 15 people in 5 minutes... your phone will ring in 25 minutes and all your dreams will come true!!" wacko.gif laugh.gif

A chain letter that is... not a mincemeat rofl3.gif

Edited by Trance

QUOTE (Trance @ Nov 9 2004, 04:21 PM)
I got one once that was like, "If you send this to 15 people in 5 minutes... your phone will ring in 25 minutes and all your dreams will come true!!" wacko.gif laugh.gif

A chain letter that is... not a mincemeat rofl3.gif

Yeah I got that too... Send it to 15 people and the 900# called back adn told me my credit card was expired laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Nov 9 2004, 04:29 PM)
QUOTE (Trance @ Nov 9 2004, 04:21 PM)
I got one once that was like, "If you send this to 15 people in 5 minutes... your phone will ring in 25 minutes and all your dreams will come true!!"  wacko.gif  laugh.gif

A chain letter that is... not a mincemeat  rofl3.gif

Yeah I got that too... Send it to 15 people and the 900# called back adn told me my credit card was expired laugh.gif laugh.gif

RFLMAO! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Speaking of chain letters, did you guys know that friday is national make out day? Apparently if you dont spread the word to at least 30 people within an hour, then you will never make out again for the rest of your life. If you do however, you well get all the pretty girls you could ever want, rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 9 2004, 04:41 PM)
Speaking of chain letters, did you guys know that friday is national make out day? Apparently if you dont spread the word to at least 30 people within an hour, then you will never make out again for the rest of your life. If you do however, you well get all the pretty girls you could ever want, rofl3.gif

Just what I need, all the pretty girls I could ever want.... pokey.gif

Well, if this has already passed and I missed it, it would sure explain a lot............ biggrin.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Nov 10 2004, 12:02 AM)
Speaking of chain letters, did you guys know that friday is national make out day?  Apparently if you dont spread the word to at least 30 people within an hour, then you will never make out again for the rest of your life.  If you do however, you well get all the pretty girls you could ever want, rofl3.gif

Well, if this has already passed and I missed it, it would sure explain a lot............ biggrin.gif

A day late, a dollar short. Story of my life!

Hey guys.....Yes mistrust.....they have changed thats for sure!! we sounded like New Metallica, and thats not good....I was playing stuff so it sounded complex and stuff because thats what I want for a band....complexity and they were like....umm Al turn it down a notch.....turn it down a notch???WTF? lol It was really heavy sounding too....and I kept giving them cool lines but....they didn't like it...I don't want to be one of those bands that are all the same on the radio.....in fact if our band made it into the music industry...we would simply not survive...lol