Clive Owen

2112-Rob-2112

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Jun 25 2006, 02:41 AM)
only film I have seen that he was in was king arthur, and I thought he was very good in that.

Dude, you haven't see 'Sin City'?! Get thee to a video store, go!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 25 2006, 07:32 PM)
QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Jun 25 2006, 02:41 AM)
only film I have seen that he was in was king arthur, and I thought he was very good in that.

Dude, you haven't see 'Sin City'?! Get thee to a video store, go!

ok, I'll give it a shot

QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Jun 26 2006, 05:49 AM)
Sin City is great..but you have to go into it knowing its going to be a totally fake movie or you wont like it.

That makes no sense.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 26 2006, 09:04 AM)
Sin City is great..but you have to go into it knowing its going to be a totally fake movie or you wont like it.

That makes no sense.

how does that not make any sence? usually in movies when a guy gets shot in the head 500 times he dies..not in this one.

QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Jun 26 2006, 04:51 PM)

That makes no sense.

how does that not make any sence? usually in movies when a guy gets shot in the head 500 times he dies..not in this one.

Ah, now that makes sense! Thanks for clarifying.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 26 2006, 03:07 PM)

That makes no sense.

lol no problemo

QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Jun 26 2006, 05:11 PM)

That makes no sense.

lol no problemo

But to be fair, Hardigan was only shot in the head once, and people have survived that before. Or were you talking about a different character?

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 26 2006, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Jun 26 2006, 05:11 PM)

That makes no sense.

lol no problemo

But to be fair, Hardigan was only shot in the head once, and people have survived that before. Or were you talking about a different character?

i wasnt relating that to any character i was just saying..thats how the movie is like..if someone did get shot in the head 500 times in that movie im pretty sure they would live...but Mickey Rourke (sp?) Got machine gunned by like 5 people and survived so I guess I can use him as an example.

yea and there was that guy that got the arrow straight through the stomach and was barely phased by it.

and then when it's not people not getting hurt enough, they get hurt too much, like where bruce willis blows off that guy's entire hand with a hand gun.

so yea very fakey but still awesome, i really liked that movie. clive owen's segment of that was awesome.

QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Jun 26 2006, 03:39 PM)
yea and there was that guy that got the arrow straight through the stomach and was barely phased by it.

and then when it's not people not getting hurt enough, they get hurt too much, like where bruce willis blows off that guy's entire hand with a hand gun.

so yea very fakey but still awesome, i really liked that movie. clive owen's segment of that was awesome.

"Woah Guys I got an arrow stuck in me! Like wow you dont see that every day!" aha

aha yea..before i saw that movie i was thinking it was going to suck so bad..beacuse i dont really like the fakey kind of movies..but that movie was amazing..the performances and the dialage were awesome..i really dont like Robert Rodrigez but that was a great movie

QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Jun 26 2006, 05:35 PM)

i wasnt relating that to any character i was just saying..thats how the movie is like..if someone did get shot in the head 500 times in that movie im pretty sure they would live...but Mickey Rourke (sp?) Got machine gunned by like 5 people and survived so I guess I can use him as an example.

Yeah, Marv was just superhuman. Who gets hit by a car hard enough to be thrown through the air and gets up and walks away?

aha yea...and the yellow guy...wtf! aha

and i thought michael madson did a HORRIBLE acting job at the bginning of the movie..i dont know if thats how he was supposed to be acting but he delivered his lines like he was reading them off a cue card.

QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Jun 26 2006, 06:10 PM)

and i thought michael madson did a HORRIBLE acting job at the bginning of the movie..i dont know if thats how he was supposed to be acting but he delivered his lines like he was reading them off a cue card.

That's the drawback of filming with green-screens. A lot of actors have trouble acting when there's nothing there for them to play off of.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jun 26 2006, 04:30 PM)
QUOTE (2112-Rob-2112 @ Jun 26 2006, 06:10 PM)

That's the drawback of filming with green-screens. A lot of actors have trouble acting when there's nothing there for them to play off of.

yea your probably right

micheal madsen was in that movie? i had no idea.

i guess i just kinda learned who micheal madsen was really recently, what with getting into reservoir dogs and kill bill and such. back when i saw sin city i had no idea who he was so i guess yea i wouldn't have known him or remembered him very well from it.