Sector 7G

Soni

Marge: Grandpa, this flag only has 49 stars on it

Grandpa: I'll be deep in the cold, cold ground before I recognize Missourah!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homer: Oh Lisa, there's no record of a hurricane ever hitting Springfield.

Lisa: Yes, but the records only go back to 1978 when the hall of records was mysteriously blown away.

ummm, been watching a few episodes LSM?

let's go with

"Milhouse, I thought you had to use the bathroom, and I come in here and find you're buying comic books?

and

Lisa- isn't there any fruit around here

Homer- well, this donut's got purple in it, purple's a fruit

Homer: Marge, you being a cop makes you the man! Which makes me the woman - and I have no interest in that, besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.

Marge: Homer, when are you going to give up this crazy sugar scheme?

Homer: Never, Marge. Never. I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?"

Frink: You've got to listen to me. Elementary chaos theory tells us that all robots will eventually turn against their masters and run amok in an orgy of blood and the kicking and the biting with the metal teeth and the hurting and shoving.

Scientist: How much time do we have professor?

Frink: Well according to my calculations, the robots won't go berserk for at least 24 hours.

(The robots go berserk.)

Frink: Oh, I forgot to er, carry the one.

Announcer: Your cable television is experiencing difficulties. Please do not panic. Resist the temptation to read or talk to loved ones. Do not attempt sexual relations, as years of TV radiation have left your genitals withered and useless.

Wiggum (checking): Well I'll be damned.

Homer: I do have a story about two other young marrieds. Now, the wife of this couple had an interesting quirk in the bedroom. It seems she goes wild with desire if her husband nibbles on her elbow.

Mrs. Krabappel: We need names.

Homer: Well, er, let's just call them, uh, "Mr. X" and "Mrs. Y." So anyway, Mr. X would say, "Marge, if this doesn't get your motor running, my name isn't Homer J. Simpson."

Bart: What's Santa's Little Helper doing to that dog? Looks like he's trying to jump over, but he can't quite make it.

(Bart hits Ralph in the head)

Ralph- (Money falls out of his nose) There's my milk money, (Milk falls out of his nose) and there's my milk.

Cop: Are you crazy or just senile?

Grandpa Simpson: A little from column A, a little from column B

Mr. Burns: So do you have a way to get rid of the protesters?

Grandpa: One way to get rid of them is to tell 'em stories that dont go anywhere. Like the time we went over to shelbyville during the war, I wore an onion on my belt....which was the style at the time...you couldnt get those white ones, you could only get those big yellow ones.................now where was I........oh yeah, the important thing was I was wearing an onion on my nelt, which was the style at the time, you couldnt get those... (trails off)

Grandpa: Are we there yet?

Homer: No

Grandpa: ........Where are we going?

Homer: I have a great way to solve our money woes. You rent your

womb to a rich childless couple. If you agree, signify by getting indignant.

Marge: Are you crazy? I'm not going to be a surrogate mother.

Homer: C'mon, Marge, we're a team. It's uter-US, not uter-YOU.

Marge: Forget it!

Director: Up and atom!

McBain: Up and at them.

Director: Up and ATOM!

McBain: Up and atdem!

Director: UP AND ATOM!

McBain: UP AND ATEM!

Director: .. Better.

Chief Wiggum: How do you like that, it's also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purpose of gambling

Marge: I'm worried about the kids, Homey. Lisa's becoming very obsessive. This morning I caught her trying to dissect her own raincoat.

Homer: I know. And this perpetual-motion machine she made today is a joke. It just keeps going faster and faster.

Marge: And Bart isn't doing very well either. He needs boundaries and structure. There's something about flying a kite at night that's so unwholesome.

[Looks out window]

Bart: [creepily] Hello, mother dear.

Marge: That's it, we have to get them back to school.

Homer: I'm with you, Marge. Lisa. Get in here.

[Lisa walks in]

Homer: In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics.

Bart: Milhouse, what happened?! You were supposed to be watching the factory!

Milhouse: I was watchin'. First it started to fall over, then it fell over.

Homer: When I first heard that Marge was joining the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany, like that movie Spaceballs. But instead it was dark and disturbing. Like that movie -- Police Academy.

Homer: Sorry, Mr. Burns. I don't go in for these backdoor shenanigans. Sure I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious. But the answer is no!

Stage hand: Come on people, someone ordered the London Symphony Orchestra. Possibly while high... Cypress Hill, I'm looking in your direction.

Apu: Hello. I am not interested in buying your house, but I would like to use your rest room, flip through your magazines, rearrange your carefully shelved items and handle your food products in an unsanitary manner. Ha! Now you know how it feels! (runs off])

Mr. Burns: No one will want to kiss me after this, eh, Smithers?

Smithers: Well, it's their loss, sir.