Dinner at sullysue's

sullysue

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (The Gangster of Boats @ Jun 7 2006, 09:06 PM)
sully, you guys have to go to YYZ next year!

What's YYz?

QUOTE (The Gangster of Boats @ Jun 7 2006, 10:27 PM)
YYZ is the callsign for Toronto Pearson Intl Airport. All airports have a three letter code that serves better for aviation purposes than the full name of a airport. So, now when you listen to YYZ, think airports.

Well, I'm going to Rushcon and have my airline tickets already. Can't wait! But I sure wish Sullysue could go sad.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jun 6 2006, 10:06 PM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 6 2006, 04:38 AM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jun 6 2006, 07:38 PM)
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/bobwire/CCSully.jpg

You 2 Ladies are Beautifully Lovely wub.gif

trink39.gif

rose.gif  rose.gif

I second that great that you two had a real fun time and love that shirt CC.

wub.gif Awesome pic!!! cheer.gif Glad y'all had fun. 653.gif

Great lookin' ladies

I've said it before, Luann is the total package; beauty, brains, and a big heart

I suppose if I was ever in Texas, I would have to go out of my way to visit Sue. Obviously, you are the perfect host.

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Jun 7 2006, 09:37 PM)
QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Jun 7 2006, 08:22 PM)
Awesome pics guys!

CC you're super hot!!!

wub.gif Thanks Signals! wub.gif

Although, I really don't think of myself as 'hot', because I don't think I'm "girly" enough confused13.gif I don't know!

Natural beauty drool1.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 8 2006, 05:03 AM)
Great lookin' ladies

I've said it before, Luann is the total package; beauty, brains, and a big heart

I suppose if I was ever in Texas, I would have to go out of my way to visit Sue. Obviously, you are the perfect host.

Arndrake, you're a sweetheart smile.gif Yes, you do need to come visit Texas, and this time we could have a PARTY!!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jul 12 2006, 07:00 AM)
Awesome pics Sue and Luann. You look like you had a very good time. Meetups are the best eh? As long as there's no stuffed dalmations involved. laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif Stuffed dalmations? unsure.gif No, I don't think that would go very well with wine and beer!

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Jul 12 2006, 02:53 PM)
Awesome pics Sue and Luann.  You look like you had a very good time.  Meetups are the best eh?  As long as there's no stuffed dalmations involved.  laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif Stuffed dalmations? unsure.gif No, I don't think that would go very well with wine and beer!

See the Bake the Rolls Part 2 thread for an explanation of the hazards of stuffed dalmations. Unless you already did. laugh.gif

oh... btw... the hazard is for the dalmation... not the trf member. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Jul 12 2006, 01:53 PM)
Awesome pics Sue and Luann.  You look like you had a very good time.  Meetups are the best eh?  As long as there's no stuffed dalmations involved.  laugh.gif

We do have a live lizard now, though. 653.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 12 2006, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Jul 12 2006, 01:53 PM)

We do have a live lizard now, though. 653.gif

Hmmm... no comment. laugh.gif

You guys are probably too far to make it to Tick's BBQ in September, right? He lives in Connecticut. That's gonna be a blast. yes.gif

Archived