Mammograms

blonde77th

Hey sweetie... wink.gif

Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that we are thinking of you.

Just got in from the beach and we're waiting for SlackA to come home.

2 more to go!!! 1022.gif

Love and prayers sent your way. wub.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rayzray @ Sep 22 2006, 11:00 PM)
QUOTE (netgirl @ Sep 22 2006, 09:36 PM)
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
netgirl, blonde77th
bekloppt.gif  bekloppt.gif

no,, three uses are reading this topic;; i read this topic more than the others..

IMO;; the rest of the posters here and Rush are boring compared to the importance of this topic..

i just don't post here as much cause i am an old man;; and this is a Woman's thread;; good luck..

i would trade all my Rush bling blings (and more) for youzz and my daughter to get better!! well,, can i keep at least my faithful Hi-MD900zz!!

rose.gif How Sweet & yes you can keep it biggrin.gif You can post in NWW or here any time hon i love the responses they help keep me Strong & am so Happy Your Daughter is doing so Good !! We are alot tougher than we look i will say ....only 2 more for me then the healing begins !! yes.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 22 2006, 11:24 PM)

Hey sweetie... wink.gif
Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that we are thinking of you.

Just got in from the beach and we're waiting for SlackA to come home.

2 more to go!!! 1022.gif

Love and prayers sent your way. wub.gif

Thanks Ceej You & Ken have a Great time at the BBQ wishes i was going too !

netgirl, blonde77th

no,, three uses are reading this topic;; i read this topic more than the others..

IMO;; the rest of the posters here and Rush are boring compared to the importance of this topic..

i just don't post here as much cause i am an old man;; and this is a Woman's thread;; good luck..

i would trade all my Rush bling blings (and more) for youzz and my daughter to get better!! well,, can i keep at least my faithful Hi-MD900zz!!

I don't post in here often as well

but for the most they know she's at my house ALOT...we spend four out of the seven together.

well I tell her what she needs to hear in person and when she needs to hear it....

sometimes it's not what she wants to hear but it's what is needed at the moment...she always gets the truth from me!!!!

There have been times we've been down right silly rofl3.gif and others we have cried. fists crying.gif .. we have faced each step together and with kindness and laughter... for I believe that laughter cures the soul and while the docs fix/heal her inside ... I will help mend her soul through laughter wink.gif tongue.gif

So I believe on Tuesday evening we all should come and raise a glass to her cosmo.gif trink38.gif trink36.gif trink39.gif which ever kind you prefer and say a thank you prayer that she made it through ....without me killing her pokey.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Sep 23 2006, 10:57 AM)

So I believe on Tuesday evening we all should come and raise a glass to her cosmo.gif  trink38.gif  trink36.gif  trink39.gif which ever kind you prefer and say a thank you prayer that she made it through ....without me killing her pokey.gif  2funny.gif  2funny.gif

biggrin.gif You know I'll be raising a glass with you, Carol and Missy...even if it's trink36.gif wink.gif

You have come a long way! heart.gif

You always have my best wishes smile.gif rose.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (Daylin @ Sep 23 2006, 09:13 AM)

So I believe on Tuesday evening we all should come and raise a glass to her cosmo.gif  trink38.gif  trink36.gif  trink39.gif which ever kind you prefer and say a thank you prayer that she made it through ....without me killing her pokey.gif  2funny.gif  2funny.gif

biggrin.gif You know I'll be raising a glass with you, Carol and Missy...even if it's trink36.gif wink.gif

mee too! trink39.gif

only two more cheer.gif you rawk, blonde! wub.gif

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/angel20baby20an20bird.jpg

QUOTE (Daylin @ Sep 23 2006, 12:13 PM)

Thankyou Daylin You All have been the Greatest Support !!!! yes.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Sep 23 2006, 04:04 PM)
QUOTE (Daylin @ Sep 23 2006, 09:13 AM)

mee too! trink39.gif

only two more cheer.gif you rawk, blonde! wub.gif

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/angel20baby20an20bird.jpg

ThankYou Rolinda!! The Love & Support has got me through this !! yes.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Sep 23 2006, 11:57 AM)
netgirl, blonde77th

I don't post in here often as well

but for the most they know she's at my house ALOT...we spend four out of the seven together.

well I tell her what she needs to hear in person and when she needs to hear it....

sometimes it's not what she wants to hear but it's what is needed at the moment...she always gets the truth from me!!!!

There have been times we've been down right silly rofl3.gif and others we have cried. fists crying.gif .. we have faced each step together and with kindness and laughter... for I believe that laughter cures the soul and while the docs fix/heal her inside ... I will help mend her soul through laughter wink.gif tongue.gif

So I believe on Tuesday evening we all should come and raise a glass to her cosmo.gif trink38.gif trink36.gif trink39.gif which ever kind you prefer and say a thank you prayer that she made it through ....without me killing her pokey.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif

Now for you Chaotica tongue.gif

With out Chaotica's support & her Yelling at me at times i don't know how i would of got through this !! I remember when she had to pick me up at the Chemo Place cause my daughter had to leave I knew something was wrong with her & I made her tell me What it was .........A good friend of hers & now a friend of mine told her that her Mom had only 3 to 6 months left I took that Very Hard & kinda gave up myself for a bit . It didn't help that the 4th Chemo was the toughest !!

Anyways she let it slide for a few days and saw something in me that at the time i didn't see !! And Man oh Man did she lay into me laugh.gif But you know what it was what i needed at the time !! So to you Chaotica Thankyou for being here for me !! Only 2 more to go & i know you see that every day i get radiadtion now i am full of pain ......You have seen every part of this trip i have been on more so than my kids cause i am with you more & without even your Hubby's Humor ( who i have said i now have adopted him & you all as family ) I know my days would of been worse !!

But Come on now Never would you of Killed me Cause you Love me tongue.gif wub.gif

Well my daughter went & got me the cream i need for this bad radiation burn so i used it last night for the first time & i have to say it did help a bit I guess it is like pills give it a few times to work .

To-day Chaotica & I are going to the Cancer Clinic for what they call -A Feel Good Class- not too sure whats it's all about but i think we both need a few Laughs & i know she will Laugh at me laugh.gif It starts at 1:30 pm to 4pm. & i will just run downstairs to get my treatment at 2pm .

Will tell you all about it this evening I am looking foward to it .If it is boring we can sneak out smile.gif unsure.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 25 2006, 10:49 AM)
Well my daughter went & got me the cream i need for this bad radiation burn so i used it last night for the first time & i have to say it did help a bit I guess it is like pills give it a few times to work .

To-day Chaotica & I are going to the Cancer Clinic for what they call -A Feel Good Class- not too sure whats it's all about but i think we both need a few Laughs & i know she will Laugh at me laugh.gif It starts at 1:30 pm to 4pm. & i will just run downstairs to get my treatment at 2pm .

Will tell you all about it this evening I am looking foward to it .If it is boring we can sneak out smile.gif unsure.gif

aaaahhhh NO!

THIS IS FOR YOU AND YOU WILL DO THIS!!! for what ever reason they do this... it part of your whole therepy and therefore must been done!!!

and yes I would've killed you if you drove me that crazy!!!! firedevil.gif

QUOTE (chaotica @ Sep 25 2006, 11:22 AM)

To-day Chaotica & I are going to the Cancer Clinic for what they call -A Feel Good Class- not too sure whats it's all about but i think we both need a few Laughs & i know she will Laugh at me  laugh.gif It starts at 1:30 pm to 4pm. & i will just run downstairs to get my treatment at 2pm .

Will tell you all about it this evening I am looking foward to it .If it is boring we can sneak out  smile.gif  unsure.gif

aaaahhhh NO!

THIS IS FOR YOU AND YOU WILL DO THIS!!! for what ever reason they do this... it part of your whole therepy and therefore must been done!!!

Any other time you don't read this but To-day You had to tongue.gif

If it is Boring i will drag you out by your hair laugh.gif

Like The Cave Woman I can be 2funny.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Sep 25 2006, 11:41 AM)
QUOTE (chaotica @ Sep 25 2006, 11:22 AM)

To-day Chaotica & I are going to the Cancer Clinic for what they call -A Feel Good Class- not too sure whats it's all about but i think we both need a few Laughs & i know she will Laugh at me  laugh.gif It starts at 1:30 pm to 4pm. & i will just run downstairs to get my treatment at 2pm .

Will tell you all about it this evening I am looking foward to it .If it is boring we can sneak out  smile.gif  unsure.gif

aaaahhhh NO!

Any other time you don't read this but To-day You had to tongue.gif

If it is Boring i will drag you out by your hair laugh.gif

Like The Cave Woman I can be 2funny.gif

You and what army?

1 to go http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/mchammer.gif

Well we went to the Feel Well Group & it was about hat's & wigs & makeup .I got 3 new hats & all the makeup they gave me Chaotica helped another lady there with her makeup she did Pretty Good !! I am very tired and sore right now ! But 1 To Go http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/mchammer.gif 2pm. tomorrow afternoon then i am Done smile.gif The one nurse told me to-day that by next week i should have open bo boo's on my breast I Hope Not !! Is sore enough now . wacko.gif

i (rayzray) would do a cheerlead for youzz;; but i don't know how;; soooo ,, i will do my "Air Guitar" on da bed routine for youzz;; just to cheer youzz up..!!

[image not available]

QUOTE (rayzray @ Sep 25 2006, 09:19 PM)
i (rayzray) would do a cheerlead for youzz;; but i don't know how;; soooo ,, i will do my "Air Guitar" on da bed routine for youzz;; just to cheer youzz up..!!

[image not available]

laugh.gif

Too bad the image isn't available! That would've been fantastic!

Rock on, sista, only 1 more to go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/s55.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 25 2006, 07:17 PM)
QUOTE (rayzray @ Sep 25 2006, 09:19 PM)

[image not available]

laugh.gif

Too bad the image isn't available! That would've been fantastic!

Rock on, sista, only 1 more to go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/smileys/s55.gif

laugh.gif you funneh rayzray

cheer.gif Blonde 653.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 25 2006, 11:29 PM)
I used to think mamagrams were birthday treats performed by particularly good looking mums who exploded out of huge cakes in their best sexy underwear...

unsure.gif

You are going to make me piss my pants !! laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 25 2006, 11:29 PM)

I used to think mamagrams were birthday treats performed by particularly good looking mums who exploded out of huge cakes in their best sexy underwear...

unsure.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

Edited by rayzray

Ok i go for my Last treatment at 2pm . By 2:15pm. I will be done I will be new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif & dancing out of that cancer clinic So join me in new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Thats all i need I am So Happy !!!!! But i couldn't of done it with out All the support You Guys & Girls have given me Thanks 653.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif