How I can tell I'm NOT gay

ctoddrun

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading my friend Dweezil speak her mind some more, I took it upon myself to read a few pages of her previous posts.

Seems to me that she can be nice to some folks (mostly women), but has a tendency to lash out at others (mostly men).

I'm sure this is not news to the regulars here, based on the psuedo-warnings folks posted to me in this thread.

Let me take a stab at how she fits into this little community.

Bitter, mean, had to go overseas to find a man desperate enough to put up with her man hating attitude, sprinkled with occasional posts of niceness, just so that she can maintain a few "friends" along the way so that when someone smacks her back, she'll have someone on her side to speak up for her.

Pretty close, huh?

QUOTE (ctoddrun @ Jan 10 2006, 02:44 PM)
After reading my friend Dweezil speak her mind some more, I took it upon myself to read a few pages of her previous posts.

Seems to me that she can be nice to some folks (mostly women), but has a tendency to lash out at others (mostly men).

I'm sure this is not news to the regulars here, based on the psuedo-warnings folks posted to me in this thread.

Bitter, mean, had to go overseas to find a man desperate enough to put up with her man hating attitude, sprinkled with occasional posts of niceness, just so that she can maintain a few "friends" along the way so that when someone smacks her back, she'll have someone on her side to speak up for her.

Pretty close, huh?

Absolutely

QUOTE (ctoddrun @ Jan 10 2006, 09:44 AM)

Pretty close, huh?

Oh, that's her to a T! laugh.gif tongue.gif pokey.gif

QUOTE (ctoddrun @ Jan 10 2006, 04:44 AM)

I must be in the minority then, she's always been nice to me. smile.gif

QUOTE (ctoddrun @ Jan 10 2006, 09:44 AM)

Uncalled for.

Since we are doing this, let's take a look at you Todd.

You've been here a few short weeks yet you make generalizations about people without knowing the entire story or facts and you get kicks out of publicly pointing out what you see as flaws in peoples personalities to make yourself feel better. It's called short man's complex. How's that?

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 10 2006, 09:12 AM)
Uncalled for.

You've been here a few short weeks yet you make generalizations about people without knowing the entire story or facts and you get kicks out of publicly pointing out what you see as flaws in peoples personalities to make yourself feel better. It's called short man's complex. How's that?

If 6'2" counts as short, then you've nailed me.

QUOTE (ctoddrun @ Jan 10 2006, 10:13 AM)
Uncalled for.

You've been here a few short weeks yet you make generalizations about people without knowing the entire story or facts and you get kicks out of publicly pointing out what you see as flaws in peoples personalities to make yourself feel better.  It's called short man's complex.  How's that?

I guess we aren't talking physical height, more penis size then.

You really owe Dweezil an apology for this shit IMO.

QUOTE (ctoddrun @ Jan 10 2006, 07:13 AM)
Uncalled for.

You've been here a few short weeks yet you make generalizations about people without knowing the entire story or facts and you get kicks out of publicly pointing out what you see as flaws in peoples personalities to make yourself feel better.  It's called short man's complex.  How's that?

Hey man. You have only been here for a short while. I have been here since this thing started. You don't know squat about us, and please don't think you do.

This is like a huge community family, and coming in here, blowing your horn, isn't going to get you anywhere. Drop it already.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 10 2006, 09:15 AM)
I guess we aren't talking physical height, more penis size then.

You really owe Dweezil an apology for this shit IMO.

You're opinion means as much to me as mine does to you, big boy.

My beef is with her, but if you're gonna be her knight, then so be it.

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 10 2006, 07:24 AM)
You know man. Say whatever you want about me. I could give a flying f**k.

But I take offense to this
find a man desperate enough to put up with her

You owe an apology to Huck.

I took offence to all of it. He doesn't know anyone here well enough to make assumptions like that.

QUOTE (ctoddrun @ Jan 10 2006, 02:44 PM)

Pretty close, huh?

Nowhere f***ing near you asshole.

Why don't you f**k off back to whatever stone you crawled from under, you're not welcome here.

I don't take kindly to insults to my fiance or to me.

Obviously you have a lot of bitterness inside you, why don't you take it out on your ex...not us.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 10 2006, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 10 2006, 07:24 AM)
You know man. Say whatever you want about me. I could give a flying f**k.

But I take offense to this
find a man desperate enough to put up with her

You owe an apology to Huck.

I took offence to all of it. He doesn't know anyone here well enough to make assumptions like that.

That part was particularly ignorant. Nevermind he doesbn't know fuckall about me, he makes an assumption about Huck? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/palominodweezil/noangry.gif

Admittedly I do not let many members know me well, and therefore it is reasonable to assume I am a bitch. confused13.gif However, to include Huck in the equation by disparaging his character without knowing facts is ignorance at the ultimate level.

Archived