The official Hilda thread...

Tick

I will be there with all of you in spirit. We will all meet a rush show in the future , atleast i know this evening its time to bake the rolls and you all will have the best time of your life!!! Thank you Ladyrushfan for all your input and thank you to Ceej who puts up with it all. Rush On

QUOTE (hilda @ Jul 7 2007, 05:00 PM)
I will be there with all of you in spirit. We will all meet a rush show in the future , atleast i know this evening its time to bake the rolls and you all will have the best time of your life!!! Thank you Ladyrushfan for all your input and thank you to Ceej who puts up with it all. Rush On

I'll wave my lighter during a slow song to acknowledge your spiritual presence. smile.gif laugh.gif

* sniff *

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Jul 12 2007, 07:52 PM)
Disco is above 2-word replies, though.

I can be a gobby sh*te, can't I. Slackabob's right though. Those few words do say it all:

'Welcome Home Hilda'

Love

Disco

QUOTE (Disco @ Jul 12 2007, 05:36 PM)
QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Jul 12 2007, 07:52 PM)
Disco is above 2-word replies, though.

I can be a gobby sh*te, can't I. Slackabob's right though. Those few words do say it all:

'Welcome Home Hilda'

Love

Disco

trink39.gif

laugh.gif

Hey, did we get a big BROTHER LOVE-IN for all our work?

BROTHERS, FLAMEKEEPERS, we made it through!!!!!!!!

There were times of doubt in all our hearts. We won't dwell on those who were most constantly caught up with defeatest doubt (I'm talking about you Goobs), but focus on the fact that whenever the path was obscured in darkness there was always a fellow Flamekeeper who would come over with his Flame of Hope to illuminate the way!!!

We did it. The journey's over. Here's a Big "I Love You" to all Flamekeepers, thank you, each and every one of you, for your Flames of Hope, they lit Her way home.

Hey, Hildy (is it that too familiar) how 'bout a PM?

Love

Disco

She is a gossmer spirit. She is a fleeting joy that burns into the heart.

She is the the smiled flashed at you by a beautiful stranger on the bus, she is that moment when driving that the countryside speeding passed you co-incides with the music you are playing, she is the feeling of crossing the finish line.

She may come only so rarely and only so briefly but such is the sweetness of that joy that it sustains me like a golden summers day.

Love to all

Disco

Well it would appear our hilda enjoying 20 minutes of her 15 minutes of fame was enough. confused13.gif We will be here when you deside to return hilda ! 1287.gif

Guess who called me tonight??? ohmy.gif

That's right people... HILDA!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

She was just going through her numbers on her cell and wanted to know who the hell she talked to in Scranton Pa for nearly an hour. ohmy.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Anyway... she's having computer problems and she said she misses everyone. She can't wait to get back on. She's going to the two Toronto shows and she can't do MSG. sad.gif But we're working on possibly meeting up at RushCon, if both of us can go. yes.gif

Happy 3rd Anniversary Hilda!! trink39.gif

Come back soon, we miss you!!