The official Hilda thread...

Tick

QUOTE (doubled_mystic @ Jul 3 2006, 03:09 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jul 2 2006, 05:54 PM)
http://robataoftokyo.com/image/figure-flames.gif
shes back...

as long as it's not in pog form.....

too funny laugh.gif keep the light on http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/blonde77th/ARE0016.jpg

http://users.snowcrest.net/cafemocha/images/American%20Flag%20animated.gif this 4th of july remember hilda and all she has done for her.... unsure.gif ummm forget it.http://users.snowcrest.net/cafemocha/images/American%20Flag%20animated.gif keep the flame of hope alive , as long as its not on the flag ! dazed025.gif Edited by tick

On a darker note...

When I walked on this Earth suffocated by the self delusion of my love for you, the world seemed as a place of bloom, a sweet scented red offering suffused with utter bliss. I thought then that your returning would anoint me with perfect happiness..

Oh, but I know now that when I saw the world through the rose-tinted eyes of false-love, the true colours of the world were dead to me. Oh, but those colours have become alive to me again!!!! And, my brothers, what a painful euphoria it is to have the world lit to me by these true colours again!!!!!

I bathe again in the visions they give me: in the gangrenous green of my jealousy, the blood reds of my anger, those cold blues of vicious spite, and the sulphourous yellow of my bitter bile.

I have used my flame to burn the self-abased man I became in my delusion and from the ashes of humility I have arisen a relentless angel of vengeance.

I will walk through the rains of my spite, the howling furies of my anger and the relentless floods of my rage to find Her.

My darling-deceiver, my angel of falsehood, my beloved beguiler I have forsaken my HildaQuest and announce my HildaHunt!!!!!!

Disssssco

PS Lovely photo of the owl Tick.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 4 2006, 12:33 PM)
Who's Hilda? confused13.gif

Sincerely,
One Who Has Moved On With His Life

like it or not my friend hilda is a part of a t.r.f.ers life that should and must not be forgotten . wheather or not you have moved on or not , hilda is an iconic figure that must be remembered as a pioneer in the creation of grand designs. she is loved , hated , ignored , or forgotten but never the less i will leave a candle lit for her so you and anyone else need not bring up the fact that your flame is out , i understand , but like linus in the pumpkin patch i believe hilda will make a glorious return and when she does i will be ready to greet her , so if you ever cared about our fare girl please keep a flicker of hope for hilda. for without hope what have you got.

thanks , tick. smile.gif

hilda is an iconic figure that must be remembered... she is loved , hated , ignored , or forgotten but never the less i will leave a candle lit for her so you and anyone else need not bring up the fact that your flame is out

Our dear Hilda is an "iconic figure" to be sure! And though she invokes such a variety of reactions, at least she invokes some feeling! Hate Hilda if you wish, but know that she triumphs in the end for having caused such a passionate reaction in you. It is only apathy for Hilda that diminishes her power; try not to become apathetic... feel something for her.

... like Linus in the pumpkin patch i believe hilda will make a glorious return and when she does i will be ready to greet her...

A good analogy, my friend. Let the others wander off and go trick-or-treating - a selfish act which puts their own immediate gratification over the interests of others. Let the others mock us for waiting here in our metaphorical "pumpkin patch," awaiting Hilda's glorious return. She will arrive someday, and the others - those who've dismissed or dissed Hilda - will not deserve to join the celebration when she does.

Hilda... Hilda... where you at, girl?

Edited by GeddyRulz

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 4 2006, 06:07 PM)

Sincerely,

like it or not my friend hilda is a part of a t.r.f.ers life that should and must not be forgotten . wheather or not you have moved on or not , hilda is an iconic figure that must be remembered as a pioneer in the creation of grand designs. she is loved , hated , ignored , or forgotten but never the less i will leave a candle lit for her so you and anyone else need not bring up the fact that your flame is out , i understand , but like linus in the pumpkin patch i believe hilda will make a glorious return and when she does i will be ready to greet her , so if you ever cared about our fare girl please keep a flicker of hope for hilda. for without hope what have you got.

thanks , tick. smile.gif

I'd rather Jawk Jaw. Immediate gratification. Never lets me down. I have to let Hilda go or go out of my mind. Too many memories... too much heartache... fists crying.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 5 2006, 09:07 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jul 4 2006, 06:07 PM)

Sincerely,

thanks , tick. smile.gif

I'd rather Jawk Jaw. Immediate gratification. Never lets me down. I have to let Hilda go or go out of my mind. Too many memories... too much heartache... fists crying.gif

its ok , i feel your pain. ill do my best to flicker as best i can. yes.gif

The pain... oh the pain. I'm so confused. I want to wrap my hands around her throat and at the same time I want to just hold her tightly to me and welcome her back.

Those of you who never actually went on an actual HildaQuest can only try to imagine our pain. Me, Tick and Slack scoured NYC and the adjoining burroughs looking for this woman. We hung out with rock stars and put up with a bevy of beautiful women in our crusade to find our Hildy. Oh the pain. fists crying.gif

Goober travelled through TIME itself and met up with Hilda in her many different forms through the ages. He has truly SUFFERED.

Disco scoured the far ends of the globe, travelling to the mountains of KATMANDU for God's Sake. What did he get for his efforts? NOTHING. Okay... so he may have met the love of his life and moved to Austria with her... SO WHAT??? That is not like the soul filling reward that finding HILDA would be. no.gif

I can only say that I'm glad for you that never partook in an actual HildaQuest. The pain is unbearable. I hope you can understand why even my flicker is fading. Please try to understand.

HILDY COME HOME!!!!

disco is still on fire !

anyhow for those who dont know the whole hilda saga i will posting "the best of hilda , a look back ." coming soon to the official hilda thread , your one stop hilda headquarters.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 5 2006, 12:41 AM)
Is it hilda or hilga?

THE BEST OF HILDA , A LOOK BACK AT THE FLAME. 1.

when made 1001 made this simple post , the legend of hilda started to grow , just who was this hilda person ? the world would soon find out and a worldwide organization would follow...

Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 5 2006, 09:29 AM)
THE HILDA WATCH -DAY 1

keep the flame of hope burning.

talk about your favorite hilda moments.

THE BEST OF HIDA , A LOOK BACK AT THE FLAME. -2.

on january 5th , the start of the hilda watch began , it would only get more interesting...

QUOTE (h1lda @ Jan 16 2006, 05:09 PM)
OH MY GOD!!!  You people have made me so happy.  I heard there was a grassroots campaign starting here at TRF to get me to return.  I can't explain why I was away at this time, but all you need to know is that i AM back and will never leave again.  To the wonderful man known simply as TICK... THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE FLAME ALIVE.  I am deeply touched.  wub.gif

Will the real Hilda please stand up!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jul 6 2006, 01:52 PM)
OH MY GOD!!!  You people have made me so happy.  I heard there was a grassroots campaign starting here at TRF to get me to return.  I can't explain why I was away at this time, but all you need to know is that i AM back and will never leave again.  To the wonderful man known simply as TICK... THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE FLAME ALIVE.  I am deeply touched.  wub.gif

laugh.gif

An imposter Hilda ("H1lda") who posted on January 16th? Say it wasn't so! I missed that scandal.

But if she were to return, I'm sure she'd say something similar to the above... save for singling-out Tick. tongue.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 6 2006, 12:19 PM)

laugh.gif

An imposter Hilda ("H1lda") who posted on January 16th? Say it wasn't so! I missed that scandal.

But if she were to return, I'm sure she'd say something similar to the above... save for singling-out Tick. tongue.gif

Yes, it was one of our most beloved members involved in trickery. This was unfortunately a very dark page in Hilda lore, one that I'm glad is long since over. eh.gif

Oh Gooby... you know you miss h1lda. laugh.gif I'm BAAAAAAAACK. I know it's not as good as the REAL hilda returning, but hey... since this thread has gotten all nostalgic and all... HERE I AM. yes.gif

Hi Ticky Poo

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (h1lda @ Jul 6 2006, 04:27 PM)
Oh Gooby... you know you miss h1lda.  laugh.gif  I'm BAAAAAAAACK.  I know it's not as good as the REAL hilda returning, but hey... since this thread has gotten all nostalgic and all... HERE I AM.  yes.gif 

Hi Ticky Poo

bekloppt.gif

sarcasm.gif

sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif

sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif

sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif

sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif

sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif

sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 6 2006, 03:19 PM)

laugh.gif

Keep the Flame of Hope Alive chickendance.gif

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/bobwire/21037_burning_chicken2.jpg