The official Hilda thread...

Tick

QUOTE (rushgoober @ May 25 2006, 07:41 PM)
ohmy.gif

angry.gif

sad.gif

and you have "flame keeper for life" in your sig! sarcasm.gif dazed025.gif

bd.gif

im so confused ! fists crying.gif

My flame died along time ago sad.gif I started binge drinking and then driving home, I was a mess, not even a thought to take a Cab or Public transport.

Well, these days i'm much better, i've moved on and feeling like my old self again..... Let it go and be free of this pain and confusion...

Hilda! Stay away!

QUOTE (slacker @ May 26 2006, 12:09 AM)
My flame died along time ago sad.gif I started binge drinking and then driving home, I was a mess, not even a thought to take a Cab or Public transport.

Well, these days i'm much better, i've moved on and feeling like my old self again..... Let it go and be free of this pain and confusion...

Hilda! Stay away!

beathorse.gif moon.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ May 27 2006, 10:40 PM)
QUOTE (slacker @ May 26 2006, 12:09 AM)
My flame died along time ago sad.gif  I started binge drinking and then driving home, I was a mess, not even a thought to take a Cab or Public transport.

Hilda! Stay away!

beathorse.gif moon.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

A moment of weakness wacko.gif

I must admit, my flame had been completely SNUFFED. I still have her banner over our bed, but as we move to the new house, I will probably TORCH the damn thing. I have been lost and unlike some of you who see it as a moment of weakness... i believe I have come to accept she's lost to us forever. The letter Goobs recieved is a sham. Someone just trying to play with our emotions and keep us making fools of ourselves, something I have no problem with doing as long as i'm not having my strings pulled into doing it. angry.gif

I think that possibly she may feel RUSHY enough to return to us when they release a new album... but if so I ask you this... Do we really want to blindly worship THAT kind of RUSH fan? I think NOT. Though Netter is not here much and he NEVER acknowledges his birthday thread... AT LEAST you occassionally see him trolling the board. He's looking in to see what's up with us.

Hilda... shame on YOU.

Flamers... SHAME ON US!!! It's time to put the kool aid down and just wait it out. If she comes back... fine. If not... FINER. I no longer CARE.

sniff.... this is so hard... but I think Disco set me straight and ended my confusion and guilt over all this with his STUNNINGLY STRONG words of RIGHTEOUS ANGER.

Turn our flames TOWARD hilda now I say.... and be an ANGRY MOB.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 29 2006, 09:10 AM)
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g39/cjbud73/torches.jpg

HILDA... WE'RE COMING FOR YOU. THERE'S NO ESCAPE. YOU CAN'T HIDE ANYMORE.

if your not good this is where you end up , HELLDA !

unsure.gif

rofl3.gif

i guess when the going gets tough... sad.gif angry.gif

some of us still haven't given up on you Hilda and don't want this thread dedicated to your remembrance and hope of returning turned into a, well, flame hilda thread. i'd rather keep the flame of hope alive for your return, not to use it to roast you over the flames.

what if hilda DOES come back and she reads how we gave up on her after a few short months? confused13.gif

oh, the humaity! rage.gif

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/event_271023.jpg

As it's memorial day... i will take some time to reflect on the wonderful time I've had looking for hilda and hoping and praying for her return.

I will fondly think back to the New York hilda quest and all the fires we've set in her honor.

I will remember how Geds set himself ablaze as he tried to be an overly enthusiastic rookie flamekeeper.

I will cringe as I remember Goobs stories of the "love" he shared with hilda throughout time.

I will smile as I remember how it all started with a simple birthday wish from Tick to hilda, and how i posted a "this is hilda's TRF life" style post and how it snowballed from there.

I will feel proud as I remember being the FIRST flamer of the week as I took the search to Counterparts AND RushTour forums to look for the woman, the myth, the legend... hilda.

I will beam with pride as I remember my fellow flamer Disco take his HildaQuest to the far corners of the globe and risk life and limb trying to find her.

So many memories... so many smiles and tears.

But as of now... and until she can have the balls to show herself to us again... HILDA IS DEAD TO ME!!! angry.gif

Forgive me fellow Flamers. I wish not to make you join me in my feelings, but only to make you understand why i feel the way i do. I wish you all success in your blind following of a woman who CARES NOT!!!

Necro... has left the thread.

Okay... i'm back... but only to do THIS:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/304111/2/istockphoto_304111_candles_ambition_extinguished.jpg

For those of you who don't get it... that's MY flame on the right. The one that is EXTINQUISHED. sad.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 29 2006, 06:56 AM)
Okay... i'm back... but only to do THIS:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/304111/2/istockphoto_304111_candles_ambition_extinguished.jpg

For those of you who don't get it... that's MY flame on the right. The one that is EXTINQUISHED. sad.gif

fists crying.gif

Oh Necro you let me, make me, see the truth!!!!

My love for Hilda, BURN it BABY - BURN IT!!! This vile miasma that has suffocated me.

BURN your LIES

BURN your false HOPE

BURN the pathetic man you made me become!!!

I take back control. I choose my dreams. I choose what I desire. I am on my knees no more!!!

I rise, I rise to face you, face what you made me and I say to you this. "No, I refuse. I do not accept this". Feel my anger because it's all I got for you now honey!!!!

I am free. I am me!!!!

Disco

http://www.skating.ch/~eckloten/jpg/Swiss%...20d'Arc.jpg

OK, I take it back. I've just heard that Hilda is the one at the front right.

Hilda, I just had a moment, just a slip.. Hilda ?? HILDA ?? COME BACK HILDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have died and live for you only!!

I LOVE YOU, I NEED YOU!!!!!

Love

Disco

http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/210000/212900/212988/Products/7099301.jpg

You know Hilda, I was thinking if you were a film what would you be, d'ya know what I came up with? Well do you!!!! THIS!!!!!DEAL WITH THIS THE WAY I'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH YOU!!!!!!!!

what we have here is a bunch of confused keepers , including myself. this may take awhile to sort out our feelings.

Help me fellow FlameKeepers, I'm so confused.

I don't know which way to go. What's right, what's wrong, I don't know any more? Can something that brings me so much pain be right. Love and hate they are so closely bound to me I suffocate - I reach out to you brothers to help me....

GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF MAN!!! Y'know... figuratively. laugh.gif

You're flip-flopping here like a damn liberal politician. It's simple and cut and dry. She's ABANDONED US bro. Live with it. Deal with it. Get OVER IT. I know it's hard. It's taken me awhile, but I've come to the heartwrenching conclusion that snuffing my flame is the best thing for us all. fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 29 2006, 05:37 PM)
GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF MAN!!! Y'know... figuratively. laugh.gif

You're flip-flopping here like a damn liberal politician. It's simple and cut and dry. She's ABANDONED US bro. Live with it. Deal with it. Get OVER IT. I know it's hard. It's taken me awhile, but I've come to the heartwrenching conclusion that snuffing my flame is the best thing for us all. fists crying.gif

i know your sour on our girl necro so maybe this song will help...

"when you wish upon a star , makes no difference who you are , anything your heart desires will come true."

unsure.gif

QUOTE (tick @ May 29 2006, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ May 29 2006, 05:37 PM)
GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF MAN!!!  Y'know... figuratively.  laugh.gif 

You're flip-flopping here like a damn liberal politician.  It's simple and cut and dry.  She's ABANDONED US bro.  Live with it.  Deal with it.  Get OVER IT.  I know it's hard.  It's taken me awhile, but I've come to the heartwrenching conclusion that snuffing my flame is the best thing for us all.  fists crying.gif

i know your sour on our girl necro so maybe this song will help...

"when you wish upon a star , makes no difference who you are , anything your heart desires will come true."

unsure.gif

sniff... that was beautiful man. I'm so confused. She will always hold a special place in my heart... but dude... she STOMPED on that same heart one too many times now. I gotta think about it some more. sniff. I could just HEAR your gorgeous voice singing that song to me though. Thanks bro.

I can sometimes give up hope, but I will never give up the fight.

Life deals you some blows, and Hilda certainly has, but it's how you react in times of adversity that's the test. When you're exhausted and want to leave the ring, but stay in there fighting, digging deep - that's when character is shown.

We're all feeling emotionally raw right now, and I know I've got my anger issues, feelings of disapointed and being used. But I'm going to get passed those and, yes, go on yet another HildaQuest!!!

You heard it right brothers, in this time of pain I'm getting out there again.

I've HildaQuested in Epsom, in Scotland, in Nepal and now, my friends, I'm taking the HildaQuest to Linz in Austria!!

It is when the night is at its blackest that the flame can shine most brightly!!

I lift my Flame aloft my brothers, with pride, with PRIDE!!!!!

Love to all

Disco

QUOTE (Disco @ Jun 2 2006, 07:51 AM)
I can sometimes give up hope, but I will never give up the fight.

Life deals you some blows, and Hilda certainly has, but it's how you react in times of adversity that's the test. When you're exhausted and want to leave the ring, but stay in there fighting, digging deep - that's when character is shown.

We're all feeling emotionally raw right now, and I know I've got my anger issues, feelings of disapointed and being used. But I'm going to get passed those and, yes, go on yet another HildaQuest!!!

You heard it right brothers, in this time of pain I'm getting out there again.

I've HildaQuested in Epsom, in Scotland, in Nepal and now, my friends, I'm taking the HildaQuest to Linz in Austria!!

It is when the night is at its blackest that the flame can shine most brightly!!

I lift my Flame aloft my brothers, with pride, with PRIDE!!!!!

Love to all

Disco

trink39.gif thats the spirit !

Hilda's inexplicable disappearance is something that captures my interest, in a morose look-at-the-car-wreck kind of way. Not since Amelia Earhart has the disappearance of a woman been so fascinating.

I've a special place in my heart for beautiful and sexy Hilda... or, as I like to call her, "Lady Jugs-o-plenty." Not since Deborah Norville have I been held so captive to the hypnotic sway of a woman's postpartum breasts. (Or am I being inappropriate by saying so?)

Hilda... Hilda... Hilda... wub.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 2 2006, 08:18 AM)
Hilda's inexplicable disappearance is something that captures my interest, in a morose look-at-the-car-wreck kind of way. Not since Amelia Earhart has the disappearance of a woman been so fascinating.

I've a special place in my heart for beautiful and sexy Hilda... or, as I like to call her, "Lady Jugs-o-plenty." Not since Deborah Norville have I been held so captive to the hypnotic sway of a woman's postpartum breasts. (Or am I being inappropriate by saying so?)

Hilda... Hilda... Hilda... wub.gif

hilda is a smoke show ! drool1.gif yes.gif