The official Hilda thread...

Tick

hilda , gone but not forgotten , well sort of. no.gif yes.gif no.gif yes.gif no.gif yes.gif no.gif yes.gif no.gif yes.gif no.gif yes.gif wacko.gif no.gif yes.gif no.gif wacko.gif yes.gif no.gif yes.gif no.gif yes.gif wacko.gif no.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 4 2006, 07:25 PM)
dazed025.gif Not forgotten no.gif

She is fading fast. yes.gif

http://static.flickr.com/55/160726876_ecd566cce9.jpg

Not by me dude, here I am thinking I've found here out in some mountains...

Love

Disco

http://static.flickr.com/51/160792621_c92988de6c.jpg

...and here's me searching, the hunt continues...

ok there back ! lets get back to hilda. yes.gif

please change title to original name of thread. yes.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 12 2006, 05:03 PM)

yes.gif PLEASE???

it was nice though to have taken over the big mamma of Grand Designs threads for awhile, but we're partially back now... so it's okay. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 12 2006, 04:09 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jun 12 2006, 05:03 PM)

yes.gif PLEASE???

it was nice though to have taken over the big mamma of Grand Designs threads for awhile, but we're partially back now... so it's okay. laugh.gif

yes.gif Please Pretty Please

I had a moment of extreme weakness today.

I know I've been a major proponent of keeping the flame alive, even in the face of disappointment and anger that has been expressed in this thread as of late. Well, today I came THIS CLOSE to taking Hilda's name and the flame off my signature. My crimes are worse than that though, I even seriously considered starting a new thread encouraging people to remove their flames of hope from their sigs and letting the whole thing go.

Never has my flame come so close to being completely snuffed out for good, and even right now it's wavering precariously.

I just don't know what I should do ... confused13.gif sad.gif b_sigh.gif eh.gif

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 13 2006, 04:29 PM)

I know I've been a major proponent of keeping the flame alive, even in the face of disappointment and anger that has been expressed in this thread as of late. Well, today I came THIS CLOSE to taking Hilda's name and the flame off my signature. My crimes are worse than that though, I even seriously considered starting a new thread encouraging people to remove their flames of hope from their sigs and letting the whole thing go.

Never has my flame come so close to being completely snuffed out for good, and even right now it's wavering precariously.
I just don't know what I should do ... confused13.gif sad.gif b_sigh.gif eh.gif

GOOBS ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ! SNAP OUT OF IT ! ADS PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE BACK TO WHAT I NAMED THIS THREAD PLEASE ! ! ! ! ! ! !

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 13 2006, 11:17 PM)
ADS PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE BACK TO WHAT I NAMED THIS THREAD PLEASE ! ! ! ! ! ! !

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

tempted.gif

WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL!!!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jun 13 2006, 07:17 PM)

I know I've been a major proponent of keeping the flame alive, even in the face of disappointment and anger that has been expressed in this thread as of late.  Well, today I came THIS CLOSE to taking Hilda's name and the flame off my signature.  My crimes are worse than that though, I even seriously considered starting a new thread encouraging people to remove their flames of hope from their sigs and letting the whole thing go.

I just don't know what I should do ...  confused13.gif  sad.gif  b_sigh.gif eh.gif

GOOBS ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ! SNAP OUT OF IT ! ADS PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE BACK TO WHAT I NAMED THIS THREAD PLEASE ! ! ! ! ! ! !

tick, i know it's cruel, but i must remind you of something you yourself said 3 weeks ago or so:

Hilda i just wish you understood how much you have hurt so many . the flames of love and hope for you have turned to hell fire for some and soon even the hell fire will extingwish . its not fair what you are doing . i thought you were a caring individual but alas you just dont give a rats ass. to my fellow flame keepers these days are filled with confusion ,wheather to just forget about hilda forever or continue with false hope . i believe its over and maybe someday we can all forget about her and realize we did all we could . the flickering flame of hope is making my eyes burn.
tick.

i didn't have any doubts about hilda until people around here started losing faith, and then when i saw posts like the above one, from our esteemed leader no less, well, my morale took one up the ass... unsure.gif

anyway, since then i've felt like somewhat of the lone ranger in my love and dedication for hilda as some of hilda's chief supporters started to express doubts and anger towards hilda. it was hard for me to take, and it weakened my resolve. i can't do it alone. no.gif

some people have come back into the fold, but at best their confidence and faith in hilda was deeply shaken, and now so is mine. i just don't know if i can go on keeping the flame of hope alive, bright and white hot, yadda, yadda. it feels so empty. eh.gif

"My spirits are low in the depths of despair

My lifeblood spills over.."

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 14 2006, 08:11 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jun 13 2006, 07:17 PM)

I know I've been a major proponent of keeping the flame alive, even in the face of disappointment and anger that has been expressed in this thread as of late.  Well, today I came THIS CLOSE to taking Hilda's name and the flame off my signature.  My crimes are worse than that though, I even seriously considered starting a new thread encouraging people to remove their flames of hope from their sigs and letting the whole thing go.

I just don't know what I should do ...  confused13.gif  sad.gif  b_sigh.gif eh.gif

tick, i know it's cruel, but i must remind you of something you yourself said 3 weeks ago or so:

Hilda i just wish you understood how much you have hurt so many . the flames of love and hope for you have turned to hell fire for some and soon even the hell fire will extingwish . its not fair what you are doing . i thought you were a caring individual but alas you just dont give a rats ass. to my fellow flame keepers these days are filled with confusion ,wheather to just forget about hilda forever or continue with false hope . i believe its over and maybe someday we can all forget about her and realize we did all we could . the flickering flame of hope is making my eyes burn.
tick.

i didn't have any doubts about hilda until people around here started losing faith, and then when i saw posts like the above one, from our esteemed leader no less, well, my morale took one up the ass... unsure.gif

anyway, since then i've felt like somewhat of the lone ranger in my love and dedication for hilda as some of hilda's chief supporters started to express doubts and anger towards hilda. it was hard for me to take, and it weakened my resolve. i can't do it alone. no.gif

some people have come back into the fold, but at best their confidence and faith in hilda was deeply shaken, and now so is mine. i just don't know if i can go on keeping the flame of hope alive, bright and white hot, yadda, yadda. it feels so empty. eh.gif

"My spirits are low in the depths of despair

My lifeblood spills over.."

As I've said a thousand times before, "YOU GUYS ARE ON ACID." smile.gif

But the thing that's REALLY odd is that you AREN'T on acid. Now, THAT'S scary. yes.gif wink.gif