ULTIMATE BRONCOS THREAD!

Tick

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 25 2007, 10:42 AM)
Where's all my BrokeBack Bronco Buddies these days? z7shysterical.gif

Im actually supporting the Chargers in the playoffs cause of my good buddie Necro and this in what i get in return. angry.gif

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (tick @ Dec 25 2007, 12:00 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 25 2007, 10:42 AM)
Where's all my BrokeBack Bronco Buddies these days?  z7shysterical.gif

Im actually supporting the Chargers in the playoffs cause of my good buddie Necro and this in what i get in return. angry.gif

fists crying.gif

When it comes to AFC WEST rivalries... there are NO RULES for rubbing it in. z7shysterical.gif

Now that it's over... i will accept your rootage of the best team in the AFC WEST. yes.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Dec 23 2007, 08:46 PM)
Come you Broncos, destroy those Vikings
A Denver win, its to my liking
During the play-offs you can go biking
Or diesel Dyking
Or mountain hiking
Or Fresh water piking
Just beat those Vikings

trink39.gif

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Good luck stopping A.P. Denver isn't nearly as good or as inspired as the Redskins were! tongue.gif Go Vikes!

I never want to hear Brett Farve mentioned the same sentence as John Elway again. Farve is a numbers guy who failed more often then not in every big spot. Elway is just flat out better, not to mention he beat a young Farve in the Superbowl.

I liked the win! common001.gif

I really liked seeing the dejected Raiders fans crying in their childish Halloween costumes. yes.gif

Looking for a good game on Sunday. Let's get that pretty boy Rivers slammed into the Mile High turf a couple times, shall we? yes.gif

QUOTE (tangy @ Sep 8 2008, 11:40 PM)
Its always nice to watch the broncos kick some raider ass!

goodpost.gif

As a Virginia Tech grad, Eddie Royal's performance agains the Raiders proved how inept our (meaning VT) Offensive Coordinator is. Other than special team returns, Eddie would get about 3 touches a game. Brilliant!!! Way to use talent!!

Go Eddie (and fellow VT alum, DE John Engleberger)

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Sep 15 2008, 07:35 PM)
The Broncos have always been my favorite AFC team (except that first year when the Bucs were in the AFC) and, as much as I like them, they got a gift yesterday from Hocule.

Indeed they were given an opportunity they should not have been afforded. However, man did that capitalize on it with bigtime horse balls ! laugh.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 16 2008, 11:06 AM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Sep 15 2008, 07:35 PM)
The Broncos have always been my favorite AFC team (except that first year when the Bucs were in the AFC) and, as much as I like them, they got a gift yesterday from Hocule.

Indeed they were given an opportunity they should not have been afforded. However, man did that capitalize on it with bigtime horse balls ! laugh.gif

I have to Agree that took Big ones to make the call to go for it.

But how bad were those Officials this week not only in Sd/Den but across the board the Indy/Minn game was almost as bad.

QUOTE (theanalogkid @ Sep 17 2008, 10:44 AM)
The Refs were bad all over. Even on the MNF game.

Ed Hercules, is generally a pretty good ref.

They all blow calls, it just seems like more lately then usual.

Ed Hercules

rofl3.gif

He's the best of the best IMO, despite the overly tight zebra stripes he insists on subjecting us all to. eh.gif I half expect him to bust out with a governator flex pose every time he announces a call. He is being very stand up about it though, even going on SD fan sites and apologizing. It's too bad that this will probably x him out of the SB this year.

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 17 2008, 04:21 PM)

They don't all blow calls THIS bad and RIGHT in front of them.

I question his integrity totally on this. I don't think it was a blown call, but a paid off call.

He can apologize all he wants and it's meaningless.

Not working the superbowl is the LEAST of what he should have done to him. I hope that someone is monitoring his bank account. I'm gonna BET that he has an unexplained deposit from someone he shouldn't be getting money from. yes.gif

I hope his pecker falls off from the roids. yes.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Sep 20 2008, 09:00 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Sep 17 2008, 04:21 PM)

They don't all blow calls THIS bad and RIGHT in front of them.

I question his integrity totally on this. I don't think it was a blown call, but a paid off call.

He can apologize all he wants and it's meaningless.

Not working the superbowl is the LEAST of what he should have done to him. I hope that someone is monitoring his bank account. I'm gonna BET that he has an unexplained deposit from someone he shouldn't be getting money from. yes.gif

I hope his pecker falls off from the roids. yes.gif

Dingus, the game is over. It has been for a week.

Why don't you go bother some Jets fans. We'll hear from you again come Christmastime. yes.gif bekloppt.gif

As for yesterday's game, the Donkeys seem to have taken the motto of "score more points than our defense can allow. Let's hope they don't play to the level of the Chefs this weekend.

QUOTE (troutman @ Nov 24 2008, 01:08 AM)
Pay back is a bitch. Go Raiders!!! laugh.gif 653.gif 1022.gif biggrin.gif

Big deal ! Denver sucks this year.

"Payback"? What payback ? The Raiders now have 3 whole wins. eyesre4.gif

Thats still only half the win total of the Broncos who have the worst defence in the league. Come back and speak again when the Raiders don't suck ass. atickhum.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Nov 25 2008, 07:56 AM)
Pay back is a bitch. Go Raiders!!! laugh.gif  653.gif  1022.gif  biggrin.gif

Thats still only half the win total of the Broncos who have the worst defence in the league. Come back and speak again when the Raiders don't suck ass. atickhum.gif

Two things, Denver does suck laugh.gif And remember week one? biggrin.gif Anytime I can beat these losers I will take it!! The whole division sucks and no team deserves to be in the playoffs this year. Wouldn't be surprised if the division winner goes in with a losing record. tongue.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Nov 25 2008, 02:06 PM)

Two things, Denver does suck laugh.gif And remember week one? biggrin.gif Anytime I can beat these losers I will take it!! The whole division sucks and no team deserves to be in the playoffs this year. Wouldn't be surprised if the division winner goes in with a losing record. tongue.gif

Did I not say come back when the Raiders don't suck ? confused13.gif

I get it. You figured you would never get to speak again. tongue.gif

FREE AL DAVIS !

Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Nov 25 2008, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Nov 25 2008, 02:06 PM)

Did I not say come back when the Raiders don't suck ? confused13.gif

I get it. You figured you would never get to speak again. tongue.gif

FREE AL DAVIS !

laugh.gif Well, when it comes to diehard rivalries a person has to fire back!! tongue.gif Actually, as much as I hate to admit it. I alway's felt Shanahan like many others were fu**** by Davis. He never got a chance to prove himself in Oakland and it back fired big time when he was hired by Denver. I used to love Al Davis but the past 6 years he has lost his mind and all of the respect I had for him from past decades. He really needs to sell his share of the team and go away!!! yes.gif