Can the Seahawks get some respect now?

Arndrake

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 03:10 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 03:04 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 02:55 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 02:50 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 02:41 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 02:09 PM)
It's not the Seahawks fault that Dungys son killed himself. Nevertheless, they are 13-2 so why is everyone doubting them and trying to make them to be a mediocre team? Why can't people ever reconize, are people so shallow that they only think a team is great if they win the super bowl? I got an idea, know football before ya talk about it.

If any one of your teams were 13-2 then you would think they are the best thing since the 79 Steelers.

Where does it say I doubt them as a great team confused13.gif I was referring to this ONE particuliar game...Hell they are my pick to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl....They have a WAYY better chance to win the Super Bowl than the Steelers that's for sure yes.gif

I agree, but not because they are a better team. The reason why they have a better chance is because most of the great teams are in the AFC, also I might add that having home field advantage helps quite a bit. It doesn;t assure the super bowl but it's better than having a wild card and needing to win 3 road games against playoff teams.

If the Steelers played the 40 whinners 2 times a year that would help them get home field too.

Well which is it then??? Are the Seahawks a good team or they have a great record because of the shitty conference they are in???

You are contradicting yourself sarcasm.gif

They are 13-2 so they are a great team but it doesn't hurt to play the 49ers twice because that's automaticly 2 wins, that's enough to get home field over a team with 1 less win. You said they had a better chance than the steelers and I agreed, what else you want? I still say the Steelers have a better shot than the 49ers. rofl3.gif

f***ing hypocrite

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/test4vitalsigns/more%20gifs/smilefuk.gif

f***ing pussy. Go cry in your 7th grade lurve shack, what are you 12?. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Face it your team sucks. Get over it.

Leave my personal relationships out of it loser

You're the one acting 12 fuckwad. Can't debate anything without you being a complete f***ing moron...

Dishes it out but can't take it...typical Liberal

Easy Test... you might not want to offindica anyone who may share those kind of indiotic thoughts with inDICKa. you're not being fair to inDICKa when you attempt common sense and reasoning with him. His fried egg, I mean brain can't comprehend that level of argumentation.

Sorry about the run in Test... couldn't resist. trink39.gif

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not the Seahawks fault that Dungys son killed himself. Nevertheless, they are 13-2 so why is everyone doubting them and trying to make them to be a mediocre team? Why can't people ever reconize, are people so shallow that they only think a team is great if they win the super bowl? I got an idea, know football before ya talk about it.

If any one of your teams were 13-2 then you would think they are the best thing since the 79 Steelers.

Where does it say I doubt them as a great team confused13.gif I was referring to this ONE particuliar game...Hell they are my pick to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl....They have a WAYY better chance to win the Super Bowl than the Steelers that's for sure yes.gif

I agree, but not because they are a better team. The reason why they have a better chance is because most of the great teams are in the AFC, also I might add that having home field advantage helps quite a bit. It doesn;t assure the super bowl but it's better than having a wild card and needing to win 3 road games against playoff teams.

If the Steelers played the 40 whinners 2 times a year that would help them get home field too.

Well which is it then??? Are the Seahawks a good team or they have a great record because of the shitty conference they are in???

They are 13-2 so they are a great team but it doesn't hurt to play the 49ers twice because that's automaticly 2 wins, that's enough to get home field over a team with 1 less win. You said they had a better chance than the steelers and I agreed, what else you want? I still say the Steelers have a better shot than the 49ers. rofl3.gif

f***ing hypocrite

f***ing pussy. Go cry in your 7th grade lurve shack, what are you 12?. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

You're the one acting 12 fuckwad. Can't debate anything without you being a complete f***ing moron...

Dumbass you are the one name calling. I was agreeing with your ass, I said YES the Seahawks have a better chance at the super bowl than the steelers (although I have no clue why the steelers were brought up in this conversation??)

I explained why they have a better chance. And how the f**k does it make me a hypocrite? I said all along that the seahawks are a great team. But I do think that playing sucky ass teams like the 49ers 2 times might be WHY they have home field advantage. Sure they would have a great record anyway, and they are a great team regardless of the shitty teams they play, I KNOW THIS, because I actually watched them play a few times this season.

Now ya calling me names because you say I can't debate shit without being a moron, yet you are the one who started calling me names lol.

And you have the gull to call me a MORON? lol

By the way, if you don't f***ing want people bringing up your f***ing personal life then why do you tell everyone everything about your online g/f? If you don't want people saying shit then leave your own personal shit off the boards and talk about something you might know, (I'm thinking football isn't one of those things)

Typical liberal? HAHAHAHA..... What a whinner. Now I see how the 40 whinners got their name, from their clueless fans who talk about football yet dont know shit about it.

Bottom line: The seahawks are a great team regardless of if people are smart enough to see this or not. Stop crying like a lil bitch. fists crying.gif

You're the hypocrite, stop whinning. Call me a moron to my face or shut the f**k up. Got it?

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 05:34 PM)

f***ing hypocrite

Dumbass you are the one name calling. I was agreeing with your ass, I said YES the Seahawks have a better chance at the super bowl than the steelers (although I have no clue why the steelers were brought up in this conversation??)

I explained why they have a better chance. And how the f**k does it make me a hypocrite? I said all along that the seahawks are a great team. But I do think that playing sucky ass teams like the 49ers 2 times might be WHY they have home field advantage. Sure they would have a great record anyway, and they are a great team regardless of the shitty teams they play, I KNOW THIS, because I actually watched them play a few times this season.

Now ya calling me names because you say I can't debate shit without being a moron, yet you are the one who started calling me names lol.

By the way, if you don't f***ing want people bringing up your f***ing personal life then why do you tell everyone everything about your online g/f? If you don't want people saying shit then leave your own personal shit off the boards and talk about something you might know, (I'm thinking football isn't one of those things)

Typical liberal? HAHAHAHA..... What a whinner. Now I see how the 40 whinners got their name, from their clueless fans who talk about football yet dont know shit about it.

Bottom line: The seahawks are a great team regardless of if people are smart enough to see this or not. Stop crying like a lil bitch. fists crying.gif

You're the hypocrite, stop whinning. Call me a moron to my face or shut the f**k up. Got it?

oooooooooohhhhhh I'm soooooo scared sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 05:52 PM)

f***ing hypocrite

Then you are a little smarter than I thought. yes.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:03 PM)

f***ing hypocrite

You threatening me dude? Think your a big man?

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 06:05 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:03 PM)

f***ing hypocrite

You threatening me dude? Think your a big man?

Nope I didn't threaten you, I actually gave you a compliment. I said you were smarter than I thought. Take it or leave it.

Tip: stop whinning so much.

Am I a big man? I'm not huge but I'm not small either, I would say I'm about the right size. No complaints about that.

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:10 PM)

Nah that's your issue. Every time someone trys to debate you and you disagree you gotta resort to bringing people's personal business or assuming they are jealous or get arrogant and think you are the only one who knows the subject at hand...And who like to dish out crap but can't take it when it comes back to ya

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 06:17 PM)

Nah that's your issue. Every time someone trys to debate you and you disagree you gotta resort to bringing people's personal business or assuming they are jealous or get arrogant and think you are the only one who knows the subject at hand...And who like to dish out crap but can't take it when it comes back to ya

You are the cat.gif who started calling names.

You were being a hypocrite when you called me one lol.....

I wasn;t being a hypocrite I was being truthful......You still prolly think that when I said no one ever won MORE games than the steelers in a single season....I bet you still aren;t man enough to tell me that I am correct when I say that.

Be a man for once, then you wont feel the need to show everyone that you got an online G/F.

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:25 PM)

I wasn;t being a hypocrite I was being truthful......You still prolly think that when I said no one ever won MORE games than the steelers in a single season....I bet you still aren;t man enough to tell me that I am correct when I say that.

Be a man for once, then you wont feel the need to show everyone that you got an online G/F.

Look..leave my gf out of this....I don't sink to your level and bring Donna into it.. And I never would either...you are just proving my point time and time again...If the shoe fits...

CHOKE ON IT!!!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 06:27 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:25 PM)

Look..leave my gf out of this....I don't sink to your level and bring Donna into it.. And I never would either...you are just proving my point time and time again...If the shoe fits...

CHOKE ON IT!!!

Do0d, if you can't hang then f***ing don't call me a hypocrite for telling facts.

Besides I was actually agreeing with you for once, I was actually surprized you made sense while talking about football. You won what 1 game this season in FF? No offense but you don't seem to be the football guru or something but that's ok as long as you don't get in over your head.

It wouldn't hurt to admit when you are wrong like when you said I was wrong about how no ones ever won more games than the steelers in a single season...You probably STILL think I am wrong because you are too wussy to admit you were wrong... I still never seen you admit you were wrong but that would take a man to do that. cat.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:31 PM)
I was actually surprized you made sense while talking about football. You won what 1 game this season in FF? No offense but you don't seem to be the football guru or something but that's ok as long as you don't get in over your head.

More proof that you don't know SHIT. You are basing my football knowledge on Fantasy Football???????? What kind of bullshit is that????

Last year I proved you wrong in the playoffs...remember that? Huh? You got your panties in abunch then as well...and it turned out I was right....

Look pretend you know football more than anybody all you want.....It's only in your own head.....Jeez the arrogance sarcasm.gif fing.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 06:38 PM)
I was actually surprized you made sense while talking about football. You won what 1 game this season in FF? No offense but you don't seem to be the football guru or something but that's ok as long as you don't get in over your head.

More proof that you don't know SHIT. You are basing my football knowledge on Fantasy Football???????? What kind of bullshit is that????

Last year I proved you wrong in the playoffs...remember that? Huh? You got your panties in abunch then as well...and it turned out I was right....

Look pretend you know football more than anybody all you want.....It's only in your own head.....Jeez the arrogance sarcasm.gif fing.gif

Last year I won it all, this season I was the #2 seed lol. What do you mean you proved me wrong?

I am going by all the things you say about football. For one, you still can't admit that you were wrong when you told me I was wrong about the steelers.

Can you be a man? Is it that hard to say you are wrong? Who are you Dubya?

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:41 PM)

Last year I won it all, this season I was the #2 seed lol. What do you mean you proved me wrong?

I am going by all the things you say about football. For one, you still can't admit that you were wrong when you told me I was wrong about the steelers.

I wasn't talking about FF from last year dumbass I was talking about the playoff thread we had on here last year. Winning FF doesn't prove NOTHING.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 06:45 PM)

I wasn't talking about FF from last year dumbass I was talking about the playoff thread we had on here last year. Winning FF doesn't prove NOTHING.

You proved me wrong because the Steelers lost a playoff game?

wow you are such a football guru, you predicted a team that won 3 out of last 4 super bowls was gonna win last season, way to go out on a limb.

How bout those 49ers? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I sometimes wonder if I would act this way if I was a 49 fan? THANK GOD IM NOT.

Now I see why they are called 40 whinners, it's their FANS@@!!!!!! fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:49 PM)

wow you are such a football guru, you predicted a team that won 3 out of last 4 super bowls was gonna win last season, way to go out on a limb.

Now I see why they are called 40 whinners, it's their FANS@@!!!!!! fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

You just keep proving my point time and time again dude...Can't debate without bringing in irrelevant stuff...

I wasn't talking about FF from last year dumbass

I thought name calling was against the forum rules yet you keep doing it. Oh wait you are wanting me to do it back to show how bad of a person I am so you can get people on your side LOL......

Man, pathetic.

I would call you a name right now but I wont....You know what you are. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:51 PM)

I thought name calling was against the forum rules yet you keep doing it. Oh wait you are wanting me to do it back to show how bad of a person I am so you can get people on your side LOL......

Man, pathetic.

I would call you a name right now but I wont....You know what you are. rofl3.gif

laugh.gif I don't need to bring people on my side....you do a fine job of it yourself to make yourself look bad

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 06:51 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:49 PM)

You just keep proving my point time and time again dude...Can't debate without bringing in irrelevant stuff...

I am trying to remember how you proved me wrong.....You keep saying it but you wont tell me how. Maybe because it's all bullshit?

You still think that I am wrong when I say no one ever won more reg season games in a single season than the steelers last year....You probably STILL think you are right and I am wrong about that....You are so horrible at argueing..... Show me facts, not some bullshit you made up in your head. Maybe the lurve shack is more suitable for you. yes.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 06:53 PM)

Man, pathetic.

laugh.gif I don't need to bring people on my side....you do a fine job of it yourself to make yourself look bad

Ya you mean like how I argued how you were wrong for 20 posts and then find out that I was the one who was wrong?

WAIT WAIT......THAT WAS YOU THAT DID THAT....NEVERMIND....AHAHAHAHAH

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:55 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 06:53 PM)

Man, pathetic.

Ya you mean like how I argued how you were wrong for 20 posts and then find out that I was the one who was wrong?

WAIT WAIT......THAT WAS YOU THAT DID THAT....NEVERMIND....AHAHAHAHAH

Ye you look good bringing in my personal relationship, claim to be know football than anyone, dump on my team which isn't relevant to the whole thing....ye you look like a trooper sarcasm.gif

Archived