Can the Seahawks get some respect now?

Arndrake

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 07:00 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:55 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:51 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 06:45 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:41 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 06:38 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 06:31 PM)
I was actually surprized you made sense while talking about football. You won what 1 game this season in FF? No offense but you don't seem to be the football guru or something but that's ok as long as you don't get in over your head.

More proof that you don't know SHIT. You are basing my football knowledge on Fantasy Football???????? What kind of bullshit is that????

Last year I proved you wrong in the playoffs...remember that? Huh? You got your panties in abunch then as well...and it turned out I was right....

Look pretend you know football more than anybody all you want.....It's only in your own head.....Jeez the arrogance sarcasm.gif fing.gif

Last year I won it all, this season I was the #2 seed lol. What do you mean you proved me wrong?

I am going by all the things you say about football. For one, you still can't admit that you were wrong when you told me I was wrong about the steelers.

Can you be a man? Is it that hard to say you are wrong? Who are you Dubya?

I wasn't talking about FF from last year dumbass

I thought name calling was against the forum rules yet you keep doing it. Oh wait you are wanting me to do it back to show how bad of a person I am so you can get people on your side LOL......

Man, pathetic.

I would call you a name right now but I wont....You know what you are. rofl3.gif

laugh.gif I don't need to bring people on my side....you do a fine job of it yourself to make yourself look bad

Ya you mean like how I argued how you were wrong for 20 posts and then find out that I was the one who was wrong?

WAIT WAIT......THAT WAS YOU THAT DID THAT....NEVERMIND....AHAHAHAHAH

Ye you look good bringing in my personal relationship, claim to be know football than anyone, dump on my team which isn't relevant to the whole thing....ye you look like a trooper sarcasm.gif

Do0d, who is the one who brought up the steelers in this thread? what does the Steelers have to do with this thread? See you call me a hypocrite yet you pull this crap....You started talking about the steelers before I mentioned the 49ers....You called me names before I said anything...

Now act all innocent. No wonder you get owned so much.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually surprized you made sense while talking about football. You won what 1 game this season in FF? No offense but you don't seem to be the football guru or something but that's ok as long as you don't get in over your head.

More proof that you don't know SHIT. You are basing my football knowledge on Fantasy Football???????? What kind of bullshit is that????

Last year I proved you wrong in the playoffs...remember that? Huh? You got your panties in abunch then as well...and it turned out I was right....

Look pretend you know football more than anybody all you want.....It's only in your own head.....Jeez the arrogance sarcasm.gif fing.gif

Last year I won it all, this season I was the #2 seed lol. What do you mean you proved me wrong?

I am going by all the things you say about football. For one, you still can't admit that you were wrong when you told me I was wrong about the steelers.

I thought name calling was against the forum rules yet you keep doing it. Oh wait you are wanting me to do it back to show how bad of a person I am so you can get people on your side LOL......

Man, pathetic.

I would call you a name right now but I wont....You know what you are. rofl3.gif

laugh.gif I don't need to bring people on my side....you do a fine job of it yourself to make yourself look bad

Ya you mean like how I argued how you were wrong for 20 posts and then find out that I was the one who was wrong?

Ye you look good bringing in my personal relationship,

I didn't make the lurve shack TNT BS........ You are the one talking about your relationship all the time not me. WOW, just wow.....

Now when you can be a man and admit I was correct about the steelers then I will talk. Man up.

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 07:12 PM)

Man, pathetic.

Ye you look good bringing in my personal relationship, claim to be know football than anyone, dump on my team which isn't relevant to the whole thing....ye you look like a trooper sarcasm.gif

Do0d, who is the one who brought up the steelers in this thread? what does the Steelers have to do with this thread? See you call me a hypocrite yet you pull this crap....You started talking about the steelers before I mentioned the 49ers....You called me names before I said anything...

I called you a hypocrite because u get all f***ing pissy if someone makes a negative, albeit objective comment about the Steelers yet you pull your forty-whiners crap...THAT is where the hypocrisy happened

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 07:15 PM)

Man, pathetic.

I called you a hypocrite because u get all f***ing pissy if someone makes a negative, albeit objective comment about the Steelers yet you pull your forty-whiners crap...THAT is where the hypocrisy happened

No one said anything negative about the steelers.....You said the seahawks had a better chance for the super bowl and I agreed. Now why are you crying about that? Because you were right for a change and I agreed? I don't understand why you started calling me names in the first place.... I am a hypocrite because I said something about the 49ers after you brought up the steelers in a seahawks thread, then you put me down for bringing up the 49ers AFTER you bring up the steelers and IM THE HYPOCRITE? LOL

Ya and 15 is more than 15....... Lets talk more about how you still think someone won more than 15 in a single season..... Lets get to the bottom of that.

So, do you STILL think someone won MORE than 15 in a single season?

YES OR NO?

Easy question, now stop changing the subject.

Oh and what the f**k does the steelers have to do with the seahawks? They didnt even play this season... So you must have said something about them thinking you were gonna piss me off which it don't because I know you are just disgruntled 49ers fan....

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 05:34 PM)

By the way, if you don't f***ing want people bringing up your f***ing personal life then why do you tell everyone everything about your online g/f?

Ummm... okay? Then don't read our thread. Thanks. And everything about me? What do you know about me that isn't listed in my profile? wacko.gif

And didn't you and donna meet online? I say that because who gives a f**k if we met online? It is the 21st century.

Didn't really want to intervene here... just wanted to clear that up.

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 07:23 PM)

Man, pathetic.

No one said anything negative about the steelers.....You said the seahawks had a better chance for the super bowl and I agreed. Now why are you crying about that? Because you were right for a change and I agreed? I don't understand why you started calling me names in the first place.... I am a hypocrite because I said something about the 49ers after you brought up the steelers in a seahawks thread, then you put me down for bringing up the 49ers AFTER you bring up the steelers and IM THE HYPOCRITE? LOL

Ya and 15 is more than 15....... Lets talk more about how you still think someone won more than 15 in a single season..... Lets get to the bottom of that.

YES OR NO?

Oh and what the f**k does the steelers have to do with the seahawks? They didnt even play this season... So you must have said something about them thinking you were gonna piss me off which it don't because I know you are just disgruntled 49ers fan....

I already explained that one....I AGREE they won 15!!!! I was ASSUMING you were wrong when you said the Steelers were the ONLY ONE to win 15 . I was merely pointing out that the Steelers weren't the only ones who won 15. Then u explained what u meant and I ACCEPTED that....I never once suggested ANY team won more than 15. But for some reason you want to harp about it in another debate (more proof of bringing irellevant stuff into an argument btw) So that is all Im gonna say about that

capishe?

As far as the the Steelers thing that is in reference to the Steelers thread and not this thread. You did it in there as well bringing up the Niners(or for example my gf) when we get into a debate about the Steelers (or any subject matter)...

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 07:39 PM)

Man, pathetic.

YES OR NO?

I already explained that one....I AGREE they won 15!!!! I was ASSUMING you were wrong when you said the Steelers were the ONLY ONE to win 15 .

But I never said that. wacko.gif

As far as the the Steelers thing that is in reference to the Steelers thread and not this thread. You did it in there as well bringing up the Niners(or for example my gf) when we get into a debate about the Steelers (or any subject matter)...

So I'm not allowed to point out that your team sucks when you say that other teams suck? lol

Most fans of teams that suck don't go running around bashing other teams, if they do then they shouldn't whine when people throw shit back in their faces I.E. How bad thier team sucks.

If ya gonna talk shit then don't cry when people lash back.

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 08:35 PM)

As far as the the Steelers thing that is in reference to the Steelers thread and not this thread.  You did it in there as well bringing up the Niners(or for example my gf) when we get into a debate about the Steelers (or any subject matter)...

So I'm not allowed to point out that your team sucks when you say that other teams suck? lol

Most fans of teams that suck don't go running around bashing other teams, if they do then they shouldn't whine when people throw shit back in their faces I.E. How bad thier team sucks.

Name one time I ever said a team suck..just one

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 08:32 PM)

Man, pathetic.

YES OR NO?

I already explained that one....I AGREE they won 15!!!! I was ASSUMING you were wrong when you said the Steelers were the ONLY ONE to win 15 .

The way you worded your post made me THOUGHT you said that...That was what I was trying to tell you...a f***ing month ago! And because of this misunderstanding you are trying to make as big issue out of it when it has ZERO merit on what we are talking about today!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 08:56 PM)

As far as the the Steelers thing that is in reference to the Steelers thread and not this thread.  You did it in there as well bringing up the Niners(or for example my gf) when we get into a debate about the Steelers (or any subject matter)...

Hey man I don't go in the lurve shacks. So ummm I don't know. 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 09:02 PM)

Man, pathetic.

YES OR NO?

The way you worded your post made me THOUGHT you said that...That was what I was trying to tell you...a f***ing month ago! And because of this misunderstanding you are trying to make as big issue out of it when it has ZERO merit on what we are talking about today!

Yes, and the Steelers had nothing to do with the Seahawks and this thread but it didn't keep you from talking about them did it? But it's all cool when you do it. No one should do what you do or you will whine, OK, gotcha. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 09:06 PM)

Man, pathetic.

YES OR NO?

Yes, and the Steelers had nothing to do with the Seahawks and this thread but it didn't keep you from talking about them did it? But it's all cool when you do it. No one should do what you do or you will whine, OK, gotcha. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Did i say they suck? confused13.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 09:03 PM)

Hey man I don't go in the lurve shacks. So ummm I don't know. 062802puke_prv.gif

prety lame-o sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 09:09 PM)

Man, pathetic.

YES OR NO?

Did i say they suck? confused13.gif

No, "suck" is a word I use when I really mean "Not so good, or horrible, or very overrated"

It's called lingo, it's been used for practically years!!!!

Like when someone says "That drummer sucks".....They don't mean they get on all fours and suck the chrome off of someones bumper......it means that drummer isn't very good at what he does.

Too easy......

Anyway the Seahawks are a great team. Their fans should be proud of the season they had. Once the playoffs start it's a whole new ballgame though, we all know this. I like their chances of going to the super bowl but they're a couple other good teams in the NFC but with home field advantage that helps not to mention taking a week off when most other teams are playing and beating each other up. That's why a lot of wild card teams don't win super bowls, it's hard to win 3 on the road that time of the year, not to mention you are playing the best and usually most phyical teams in the league.

It's going to be interesting to see who reps the NFL. I think the Seahawks have a well balanced team and a very good shot to make it to the super bowl only to get beat by a superior AFC team. Because lets face it, 7 out of top 10 teams in the league are AFC.

Man, pathetic.

YES OR NO?

Actually. . . dude. . . the first time the Steelers were ever brought up in this thread was by you.

Then why have you posted in ours before? Just wondering. . . since you know, you don't go in them and all.

QUOTE (Trance @ Dec 28 2005, 09:22 PM)

Man, pathetic.

YES OR NO?

Actually. . . dude. . . the first time the Steelers were ever brought up in this thread was by you.

But dude, we were talking about the seahawks when he brought them up. My point is, he does the same thing as everyone else then crys about it when someone else does it. It's kind of strange in a weird way, I don't know what to think of it to be honest. Strange I say. wacko.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 02:09 PM)
It's not the Seahawks fault that Dungys son killed himself. Nevertheless, they are 13-2 so why is everyone doubting them and trying to make them to be a mediocre team? Why can't people ever reconize, are people so shallow that they only think a team is great if they win the super bowl? I got an idea, know football before ya talk about it.

If any one of your teams were 13-2 then you would think they are the best thing since the 79 Steelers.

Where does it say I doubt them as a great team confused13.gif I was referring to this ONE particuliar game...Hell they are my pick to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl....They have a WAYY better chance to win the Super Bowl than the Steelers that's for sure yes.gif

I agree, but not because they are a better team. The reason why they have a better chance is because most of the great teams are in the AFC, also I might add that having home field advantage helps quite a bit. It doesn;t assure the super bowl but it's better than having a wild card and needing to win 3 road games against playoff teams.

If the Steelers played the 40 whinners 2 times a year that would help them get home field too.

Actually. . . the first time they were brought up in you guys' conversation was again by YOU. Test was merely using them as part of what he said in his quote here. Then . . . in your very next post... you make a comment about his team. . . where there is absolutely NOWHERE in this thread that he has done the same about yours.

QUOTE (Trance @ Dec 28 2005, 09:32 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 28 2005, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2005, 02:09 PM)
It's not the Seahawks fault that Dungys son killed himself. Nevertheless, they are 13-2 so why is everyone doubting them and trying to make them to be a mediocre team? Why can't people ever reconize, are people so shallow that they only think a team is great if they win the super bowl? I got an idea, know football before ya talk about it.

If any one of your teams were 13-2 then you would think they are the best thing since the 79 Steelers.

Where does it say I doubt them as a great team confused13.gif I was referring to this ONE particuliar game...Hell they are my pick to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl....They have a WAYY better chance to win the Super Bowl than the Steelers that's for sure yes.gif

I agree, but not because they are a better team. The reason why they have a better chance is because most of the great teams are in the AFC, also I might add that having home field advantage helps quite a bit. It doesn;t assure the super bowl but it's better than having a wild card and needing to win 3 road games against playoff teams.

If the Steelers played the 40 whinners 2 times a year that would help them get home field too.

Actually. . . the first time they were brought up in you guys' conversation was again by YOU. Test was merely using them as part of what he said in his quote here. Then . . . in your very next post... you make a comment about his team. . . where there is absolutely NOWHERE in this thread that he has done the same about yours.

Ok then why is he whinning like a bitch then? Because I said 40 whinners? That made him cry? Sheeeeeshh, thats bad. He sure is sensitive isn't he?

Want me to go back and quote some posts that he said before? You lil lurve boi isn't exactly an angel. But that's OK, I can handle it, let him have his way, he can say anything and now that I know he's sensitive I won't ever talk back because frankly I don't enjoy reading his whining posts. I think he's just trying to catch up to barney and if that's so I can sit here all night quoting posts and saying same shit over and over since that's what hes doing.

QUOTE (Trance @ Dec 28 2005, 09:24 PM)

Then why have you posted in ours before? Just wondering. . . since you know, you don't go in them and all.

hmmmm... veddy interesting question trance. he was the THIRD leading poster in a certain shack that no longer exists. What does THAT say? Just curious. confused13.gif

Because I accidently clicked on it and I posted a 062802puke_prv.gif or something like that but I don't remember even posting there to be honest. If I were like 12 then I would prolly hang out in there all day but, uhhhhh, Nah, thats ight man, I'm coo. Dat quite ok. dazed025.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Dec 28 2005, 09:38 PM)

hmmmm... veddy interesting question trance. he was the THIRD leading poster in a certain shack that no longer exists. What does THAT say? Just curious. confused13.gif

Ya and its gone now too lol....

OWNED. laugh.gif

Archived