Southern Rock - Mojothunder and Joyous Wolf

NoahLutz

I don’t know how I got introduced to these bands, but for some reason I got their albums and they are great.  Both bands are a bit more in the 90s mold of alternative rock than a traditional southern rock band, and Mojothunder has a Black Crowes feel about them (though heavier), but they are good rock bands.  

Has anyone here even heard of them?  What do you think?

6 hours ago, NoahLutz said:

I don’t know how I got introduced to these bands, but for some reason I got their albums and they are great.  Both bands are a bit more in the 90s mold of alternative rock than a traditional southern rock band, and Mojothunder has a Black Crowes feel about them (though heavier), but they are good rock bands.  

I'm off to the Amazon Music machine!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NoahLutz said:

I listened to a handful of Joyous Wolf yesterday. Notes of Sammy Hagar, Queensrÿche, leather, espresso, mesquite and warm bread.

Good stuff!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/23/2024 at 10:28 AM, NoahLutz said:

Yeah, I picked on that. More good stuff.

• Like 1

I'll have to check them out, I want to hear some more Southern rock and metal now that I'm living in the South.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2024 at 11:42 AM, jamie said:

I'll have to check them out, I want to hear some more Southern rock and metal now that I'm living in the South.

F52.gif

• Haha 1